First off, you guys know I *HATE* Bulletins. But I wanted to say "Thank you" to everyone who took the time to wish me a Happy Birthday- and second, I wanted to tell you about this event that is going to be totally kick ass...Saturday, August the 4th 2007, will be Richmond's 1st Annual Summerfest. Come rock the day away with 15 of Virginia's hottest local bands, 1 out of state band, and 2 national acts. Following the event will be an all night camp out. You can grab your tickets at all Plan9 stores, Rocks Bar, Mars Bar, or through the featured bands themselves. Also join us on Friday, August 3rd at Rocks Bar for a Summerfest Pre-Party with 4 Virginia based bands (Unheard concept, Navel, Ravens place and Core 87) You get free admission if have your Summerfest ticket. There is a $5 cover if you don't have a SF ticket, or you can purchase your SF ticket at event for $15 and get in free at the Pre-Party!
Ticket Prices: First Week Promotion/PromoGrab - $10 per ticket
Day of event/At the gate - $15 per ticket
B.Y.O.B or get a Beer pass for an extra $15! Beer Pass will get you all you can drink Beer at the concert grounds.