+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trip Status....AKA Rant from Hell...

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default Trip Status....AKA Rant from Hell...

Man guys...this trip has let me down about her in every way shape and form. I am so dissappointed, yet so glad I made the trek down here.

This is the first and last time I meet anyone on the internet. I have completely lost faith in it. Anyways. So this chick messaged me on ******* about 4 months ago, and we hit it off. We exchanged phone numbers, called eachother and txted every day pretty much for that time period. I make plans to come down here to meet her and have a real good time. I tell her about it, she tells me she's gonna ask her parents if I can stay with her...she tells her mom and she thought mom was going to take care of it all...but her and her mom dropped the ball and failed to tell dad that I was coming over. So for the past few days I've been staying with her friend's family who I just met...

I hear from her best friend that apparently we're not dating and we're just friends, and that started a fire under my ass. And as the days went by, fuel was being vigorously thrown into the fire.

I've usually been walked on by everyone my entire life...so I manned up about it.

And on the 4th of july I was sitting with the friend's family just sitting there all pissed off and not really talking to anyone, just really keeping to myself. And finally I had enough, so I walked away from the tent we had up, and I looked at her with a bit of rage, hinting that I wanted her to come with me to chat...see what she would do. She sat there. I walked over to some shady spot, sat down...just looking over there...and about the 4th time we met eyes she raised her arms like "WTF are you doing over there?", so I wave her over to me...and I sat her down and told her how I felt fucked over, betrayed, played, and lead on.

Her side of the story was that it was just a huge fucking misunderstanding, and we've only been friends the entire time. But I want you all to know the day I was on the way down, I txted her this exact question, "Your mom knows we're dating, right?" She replied yes, and shit. I brought that up in the conversation and she said "No, you said 'Your mom knows I'm coming, right?'"

Anyways folks this is a long ass post, and I'm not expecting anyone to really read it all...

The conversation ended with me saying, "I can't stay here and deal with your fucking bs drama anymore. I'll be leaving to my mom's earlier than expected."

Her last words were "Well don't come back to the tent acting hurt because its going to make me feel bad." I mean WTF.

And we haven't really talked since then, until tonight at about midnight, I got a txt from her saying, "So you're mad at me for trying not to hurt you? I'm sick of things like this happening to me. And you've ruined my friendship[s] with everyone I've introduced you to. You came here to meet me not ruin my life. You sure aren't the guy that I though you were. And I know it was a misunderstanding, but you don't need to ruin my life over it. And yeah I do love you. You were a good friend, but now its changed. You hurt me in a way most people can't."

Now let me point something out, she does have a point, I DID come down there to see HER. Not be stuck at her friends house. She's trying to make herself out to be the victim. She's the one who fucking 'caused all this damn drama in the first place.

Now, I can take good away from this experience, instead of sulking, and being all depressed that I got fucked over again...

What I take away from this is:
    -Two new kick ass cool friends, and an awesome 3rd family.
    -Learned alot about myself.
    -Gained life experience.

I was really just looking to rant, but if anyone has any feed back, it would be greatly appreciated...

-TQP

P.S. This took me about 45 minutes to type out..lol.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default Re: Trip Status....AKA Rant from Hell...

sucks to hear about that. I had the pretty much exact same thing happen to me a few years ago, only it was someone that I met when she was visiting my town, and then when I went to see her in hers, same story.

good thing that you seem to have taken it as a learning experience and handled it maturely. hang in there buddy.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

Default Re: Trip Status....AKA Rant from Hell...

omg!!! more drama since msn last nite.. i went to bed before that text message... i dunno about this chick man.. she doesnt really sound to me like she would even make a good friend in the end. yuck.
    but im still glad youre having fun with new friends and all that hope you keep those ones forever!

+ Reply to Thread