+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ree McIntroduction

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

Default Ree McIntroduction

hey everyone. i signed up a while ago, sed hello and disappeared. got the intarwebs back at last and figured i should reintroduce myself since you would have all forgotten me (im heartbroken, really).

Im called lots of things, but mostly people call me monkey. ill leave it up to you want you want to tag me with, i bet ive been called worse than anything you can come up with (that IS a challenge by the way, im always on the look out for a new insult. you can only tell people to fuck themselves with a rabid cactus so many times before you get bored.)

I am learning (read: just started learning. still suck) drums, bass and violin and pretty much obsess over music. I listen to mainly to hard rock, metal and classical but a little bit from everything. favourite bands are Queen, Opeth, Metallica, Queens Of The Stone Age, System Of A Down and Apocalyptica.

Im a gemini, i like long walks on the beach and making the exact same "im a gemini who likes walks on the beach" joke that everybody else makes in every friggin introduction they make in every friggin forum they join.

so, um, yeah. how ya goin...

Sceptic_Messiah's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Ree McIntroduction

im a gemini! but long walks along Englands east coast isnt advisable...welcome to the boards...again

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

haha i didnt know a cactus could get rabies, but thats a good one hii again!!

you can get anyhting if you set your mind to it. are you trying to say that a cactus cant do the same?

youre plantist.

hahaa im not plantist... just uneducated!!! everyone in school always said education is the first step to understanding, iim sure that applies to cactuses too... (cacti?)

education is the first step to educationess. if you want understanding you need to get an understation, which is like a small space station that orbits your ass.

i have three.

used to be five, but two were lost to a black hole.

hahaaa ewwww... i dont wanna know which black hole!!!

black Holes .............WERE! i want 1!
    and nice too meet cha..

+ Reply to Thread