+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A-salt is an overused pun

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

Default A-salt is an overused pun

ok i went out on a kind-of date (dont ask. no, really. its better that way for all of us.) this evening and and got a nice steak dinner. at one point we got into a mini food fight, or 'condiment combat' if you will. at the moment i have salt in my hair and jacket pocket. she escaped with a light pepper coating. i think she is batshit crazy.
    shes a keeper
    unfortunately the salt in my hair is itching and i never got to taste the pepper. *sigh* twas fun though. just felt like sharing the story as i run my fingers through my hair finding salt crystals.

so what is your weirdest/worst/most impressive date story?

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: A-salt is an overused pun

She's definitely a keeper. I remember one from long ago. We somehow ended up at a petstore. She loved reptiles .... so .... I shoved this $500 rare iguana down this poor cad's jacket (dunno who he was now) and walked up to the counter. "So what do u feed a ------- ?" I saw the owners come out after I gunned the car about a block or 2 away.

Jackie T

helcyon's Avatar i am no one

Default Re: A-salt is an overused pun

Quote Originally Posted by evilstonermonkey
    'condiment combat'
    'combat wok'... or maybe 'food for fought' (good grief)...

+ Reply to Thread