+ Reply to Thread

Thread: When are you a pig?

memorydream's Avatar Sage

Default When are you a pig?

Eating, sex, where is it you act like a slob? Or, are you just that immaculate?

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

Default Re: When are you a pig?

I am a pig with food, glutunous actually eating stupid is not uncommon with me....

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

They frequently have to sit us at a bigger table once they get my order. I'm not a messy eater at all, but I like to get two or three meals at a time. The waiters are always telling me that it's too much food, hahaha...

Sceptic_Messiah's Avatar Senior Member

im just a pig in general i eat loads when im at home but im the complete opposite if i leave the house

postcoital's Avatar Curiously Strong Altoid

I burp alot. I'm also picking my nose. And I fart, when I feel like.

memorydream's Avatar Sage

The food thing is true with me too. I had friends who would take me out just to watch me eat. I don't know how I do it, I get ketchup in my hair and end up even sitting on food. It mysterious to me how food gets everywhere. I use utensils and napkins, yet they do nothing for me.

Histrionica's Avatar Hardhearted Hellion

Quote Originally Posted by memorydream
    Eating, sex, where is it you act like a slob? Or, are you just that immaculate?
    I admit to being a bit of a priss about manners. And in bed? Well, i'm dirty, but not dirty. If i'm a pig anywhere it would have to be in my change room. I have a bedroom that's just for me and my clothes and make-up. I get dressed and done up in there. I try on and discard clothes, dry things on hangers, leave lipsticks and the like strewn hither and yon, etc. I have to clean that room 2 and sometimes 3 times a week.

~Histrionica~

gonesavage's Avatar That Crazy Chinese Woman
    born in canada, grew up in rochester, NY (the sticks)

I try to throw my underwear into the laundry basket from my bed. Often I miss. And I'm too lazy to get out of bed to clean it up. So sometimes there's underwear all over the floor. And I'm a book slob too... books all over the place.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    They frequently have to sit us at a bigger table once they get my order. I'm not a messy eater at all, but I like to get two or three meals at a time. The waiters are always telling me that it's too much food, hahaha...
    you should see the looks waiters give me when i order multiple meals because even tho i look like a recovering anorexic i can chow down with the best , And about being a pig i like to eat with my hands and when i cook something for myself i just eat straight out of the pot why wash anymore dishes.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

i'm a slob when it comes to sex. I'm pig when it comes to girls. Besides, it's only dirty if you do it right.
    The rest of the house might get a little messy, but it doesn't stay that way. I'm a neat freak, mostly 'cause I hate bugs...
    K

ragefoto's Avatar Junior Member

I could never ever claim to be a neat freak. I keep my house clean, but it's always a mess. I hate putting things away. So I have stacks of books and papers and clothes and photos. I can't stand a dirty kitchen or bathroom tho. And when it cums to sex, all bets are off. I'm a total pig.

At the shop where me and my friends work on our cars...

While I am working the place looks like the testing grounds for Atom Bombs....
    I always clean it up though cuz Its my friend DubDubs shop....So I show a lil respect...

Everyone always calls my work area a pig-Stye...But no one ever complains about the quality of work that comes outa the stye....

Dead_Fukin_Last's Avatar Member

EATING!!!!! getting the footlong sub when you know the 6 inch will fill you up just fine..... cheesesteaks are my kryptonite!!!!

anywhere..I turn everything into a disaster...like eating ..never eaten without dropping shit all over myself

postcoital's Avatar Curiously Strong Altoid

Quote Originally Posted by memorydream
    The food thing is true with me too. I had friends who would take me out just to watch me eat. I don't know how I do it, I get ketchup in my hair and end up even sitting on food. It mysterious to me how food gets everywhere. I use utensils and napkins, yet they do nothing for me.
    When we once had a barbeque at a friends place, I was really drunk and those motherfuckers gave me 6 (!) forks, and I tried to eat with all of them at the same time. Pretty nasty looking. Also, when I still had both of my labret rings, I couldn't eat soup without spilling the half.

when im a party or a friends house,or a fast food place.

bye!

+ Reply to Thread