+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Don't You Hate When Your Photos Get Deleted From Photobucket?

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default Don't You Hate When Your Photos Get Deleted From Photobucket?

It doesn't happen that often, but once in a while (such as just now) I will go through my album to find an old pic to send somewhere and notice a lot of my pix look like this:

It frusterates me so so so so much! I don't see why they censor them. My 'offensive' images ended up only places they were allowed. I am not posting pix of my vag all over ******* or anything. And my account is private, so it's not like people can look at my images unless they have a password. Does anyone know of a non-censored image hosting site???

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

Default Re: Don't You Hate When Your Photos Get Deleted From Photobucket?

None of the free host services will ever be 100% uncensored as they have to comply to copyright and their local laws, but PB is notoriously quick to chop stuff compared to others.

There's a list of some adult-friendly services here but my obvious question is why not arrange space on your own domain - private folders would eat disk space (not a problem, disk space is a dime a dozen) but if they're not viewed much then it'd have no effect on server bandwidth or performance, and you'd be able to guarantee they stayed there.

Satiate's Avatar Senior Member

Yeah, I had a whole series of me shaving my friend Racci's ass... It's a naked hairy ass covered in shaving cream... Nothing other than the SHAPE of the ass... Nothing that should have been questionably censored... But they deleted the whole series... Which is sad, because it's funny as hell...

helcyon's Avatar i am no one

you could simply host them in a folder on your own website... that's what I do.

xXMizVanityXx's Avatar Claudia

Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    It doesn't happen that often, but once in a while (such as just now) I will go through my album to find an old pic to send somewhere and notice a lot of my pix look like this:

It frusterates me so so so so much! I don't see why they censor them. My 'offensive' images ended up only places they were allowed. I am not posting pix of my vag all over ******* or anything. And my account is private, so it's not like people can look at my images unless they have a password. Does anyone know of a non-censored image hosting site???
    4chan!!

2ch.us

Im addicted to it, and its wonder and joy..and joyness..

+ Reply to Thread