+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shitty Luck?

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default Shitty Luck?

Oh my fucking christ. I believe i'm the least lucky person on the face of the planet.

I have had one of the worst weeks of my life. In fact I broke down half hour ago because of it.

It starts out with a Jet Ski accident about 6 days ago. I took a turn wayyyyyy to fast about 60mph (or roughly 104kph for you metric folks) and I hit the water at 50mph (roughly 80kph) and proceeded to flip and roll through the water a good 5-7 times. I guess I should be happy I escaped serious injury and or death. But I lost my watch a buddy from a local band, Big Ken of Fall From Grace, gave me his watch..I had that thing for no more than 24 hrs before i lost it in the accident...It held alot of sentimental value to me....

Then 2 days ago, I accidently stabbed myself putting a knife away, way to fast, and it got caught on the lip of the counter, and entered the webby/fleshy part between the thumb and index finger on the left hand. Its still pretty gnarly... anyways today I burn my self pretty good on a cigarette, AND cracked my BRAND NEW cellphone's LCD screen. And that literally 30 minutes ago.

I really don't understand how all these bad things can happy to a decent guy like myself.........Sometimes, I really don't know how I go on....I really don't. Right now I really hate my existence.

Tinman's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Shitty Luck?

Thats pretty bad run o luck, i hope wit all the bad luck u just had means your owed a whole heap o good luck n you get that all at once to equal it out.
    As bad as it is, it coulda bin worse, right? Lol take care

+ Reply to Thread