+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nixon for Miss **********!

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

Default Nixon for Miss **********!

Well, the first of two Miss ********** contestant videos I helped with has gone live. This one is for Nixon. I'm gonna post a link to it rather than the actual video since it needs to be rated for voting purposes. And remember to rate high.

Nixon for Miss **********

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: Nixon for Miss **********!

YouTube says "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."

I like you, but please watch the TOS violations. I'm not going to lose any sleep over YouTube's terms of service, but this post was also a Blue Blood TOS violation.

Why wasn't the video for Nixon Sixxx? TOS aside, doesn't it seem in kinda poor taste to promote that here? Do you really think you could promote Nixon's appearances on BlueBlood.com on **? Have you promoted Nixon's appearances on BlueBlood.com on **?

I have not looked into all the particulars, but the casting director for this particular contest was also totally rude to one of my people and emailed like two dozen of our sites with their flyer promoting **.

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

I was only thinking of promoting Nixon, not **. I do apologize and understand the issue.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by HeadlessBill
    I was only thinking of promoting Nixon, not **. I do apologize and understand the issue.
    No harm done. I know your intentions were good.

She is a cool chick and worth promoting, but it would be easier to support her if she took the cattle brand off her ass.

+ Reply to Thread