+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cause Im drunk...

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Default Cause Im drunk...

And need some self reassurance...

What is your first impression of me?

And just for fucks sake...

If you met a blueblood hottie on the street, who would you want it to be and what would be the first thing you say?

Default Re: Cause Im drunk...

First impression is that you have awesome tats, and awesome tats mean awesome person. Least to me.

As for BB hotties, ive met Kellie and Keiko and they are sweet as can be.
    Id probably like to meet Superna, VoltaireBlue and well you of course

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

my first impresion of you? You're a wonderfully hot/crazy chick who I'd love to party with.

Hotties I'd like to meet?
    I've met Kellie and Scar (that I can think of off the top of my alcohol bruised brain) and to meet I'd like to run into Voltaire, Sun Kharma, ...well all of 'em, including your wonderful self.

~k

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Ok Ill join in on the second half of my question...and thank you...Id love to meet everyone someday.

Ive met Voltaire and Scar, and we had a blast at a Vegas party with Lemmy from Motorhead.

And Keiko- the first thing Id ask is "Can I feel?"

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Quote Originally Posted by Jax

And Keiko- the first thing Id ask is "Can I feel?"

Yes. Yes you may. just don't squeeze too hard - they'er super sensitive.

~K

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Haha! I promise I wont.

Superna's Avatar Senior Member

I think you are uniquely awesome!!!! If i met you on the street I would kidnap you and force you to eat my ...

cooking

Chef Superna

Exquisite's Avatar Senior Member

*hugs* I remember when I first saw your avatar I was jealous of your lovely red hair.

Honestly though I'd think what a cool person, lets talk about stuff as you probably have some very fun and interesting stories.

Love to meet all of you of course as I think anyone on this forum would be interesting ... hey lets all go to Vegas ^^

Bedlamite

You seem very honest, and that's always a trait I can admire.

And if I saw a BB girl on the street, I prolly wouldn't say a damn thing. I hate talking to strangers.

Tinman's Avatar Senior Member

I think ur extremely hot and i love those tats

as for who id like to meet, my moto is "why choose?" limitations are so limiting

as for what id say, er well i have very bad habit of sayin what im thinkin, im really not kiddin, i simply cant help myself, so id probably say somethin like, holly shit ur that extremely hot lady from BB arent u? Wow! u look better in the flesh, can i see all ur tats? want a drink or ten? wanna get wild? Or er somethin like that, or equally embarasin for u, so sorry incase we ever meet lol

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

I think yuou are prety cool for a girl

i dont know what id say to a BB girl without sounding like a creep, I fear id say something like " I spank it to ur naked pics on teh internetz" and yes id say it just like that cause im a dork

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

If you met a blueblood hottie on the street, what would be the first thing you say?
    'Do you fuck on first dates? Does your dad own a brewery? Could I feel your tits?
    Or would you show 'em to me? If the answer is 'No' To me questions above -- Then be a good sport and give me the name of a girlfriend who does!'

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

I remember the first time i saw your pics a few years ago, i was all
    "Wow"

Id love to meet all the BB girlies, but i think if i ever met Scar, id die.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

Quote Originally Posted by grebo
    'Do you fuck on first dates? Does your dad own a brewery? Could I feel your tits?
    Or would you show 'em to me? If the answer is 'No' To me questions above -- Then be a good sport and give me the name of a girlfriend who does!'
    god damn you grebo, now ive got kevin bloody wilson stuck in my head. and i dont have that song

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

My firstimpression of Jax was that she had cool hair and cooler skin art.

Too be honest, if I saw a BB modelin the street, I'd probably be to dumb-struck to ask why they were walking around my home town, then probably invite them to our local club (if it was on that night)

I'd probably also offer you some candy.

"does this smell like chloroform to you?"

Thistle Harlequin's Avatar Oldschool Member

you are too cute!

i've always wanted to meet you, if i saw you walking down the st. i'd probably go up to you and say hi and then i wouldn't know what to say cuz I'm shy ::blushes::

Gonna sound rather lame here, but, so be it.

I think, if I were to encounter you or any of the other BB models on the street, I would hope that my first word would be "Hello", followed by a mercifully quick self-introduction, without a great deal of hemming, hawing and stammering on my part.

As for the rest, well, I think that would depend on how well or not, the conversation between us went.

Oh, Jax, as for my impressions of you, well, let me just say this-sexy(or course), and possessed of a good sense of humour, especially about yourself, which is a trait I find rather endearing.

That's it for me.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Haha, Kilatomik! Ive had guys who first met me tell me theyve been jacking off to my pics for years.

Of course in that situation, I say "thanks" cause I dont really know how to respond, lol.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Superna, Ill eat your cooking, but only if you cook naked. I love your bodywork!

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

First Impression: She can hold her own.
    Were I meet someone on the street: I don't want to leave anyone out so ... I'd say hello. Find points of common interest. I don't really expect any given response. Be easier in some casual setting.

JT

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Haha, Kilatomik! Ive had guys who first met me tell me theyve been jacking off to my pics for years.

Of course in that situation, I say "thanks" cause I dont really know how to respond, lol.
    Probably the best response would be, "So, which is your favourite picture?"

If they produce any glossy photos, then it's probably time to sign them and take slow, sly steps away from the strange person. If they say they liked you in a certain outfit, then tell them how you felt in the outfit (if you can remember it)

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Hahaha! Ive had guys Ive known for years finally get the courage to ask me for my autograph on one of my pics, especially the magazine pics. Its really flattering;]

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I think my first thought about jax was that I thought she had cool ears.

It's kind of odd because I have a tendency to forget that people on here are sexy models that people are oggling, on account of I mostly know everyone just by thiethier posts here on the board. I'm glad that I got to find out that there are really cool people behind the pictures.

The notion that people try to present themselves in such a way to appeal to other people always seemed like a really fucked up thing to me. Obviously with people that are fake and are just trying to get attention because they lack self-esteem fall into this category, but that's not precisely what I mean. I know that practically everyone does it and it's not neccesary out of dishonest or shallow motivation; some people just genuinly like to present themselves a certain way that is pleasing to them and truly don't care what anyone else thinks. But at the same time just the fact that people are so limited in thier impressions, that they only see or are allowed to see a certain aspect of someone and that is what they base thier concept of that person on, That's what just seems bizare to me. Abd so I have a neurotic obsession with trying to go out of my way to avoid anything asthetic that people could infer some prior meaning or notion to to get a sense of who I am, because I think that they will misunderstand me.. Don't look at my tatoos! No, it's not cool. I don't want to be cool, and I don't want you to think I'm cool, I really really don't want you to think that I'm trying to get you to think that I am cool.

It's just fucking hard. I wish that people could have the chance to really get to know each other.

If I was to see someone from on here walking down the street, I'd like to say hi. But I always imagine that it is very wierd having someone come up to you that knows all this stuff about you and you don't know who they are or anything about them.

what MG said, sadly including the neurosis in the middle.

um... but not including the ears thing at the start. i saw one of your pictures befopre i saw one of your posts, so i imagine my first thought was "buh............... wows..."

+ Reply to Thread