+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I have been feeling inspired.... photography to follow!

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default I have been feeling inspired.... photography to follow!

I used to do photography when I was younger. I loved it, it was my passion. I always had a camera around my neck, no matter where I went. I gave it up for a long time cause I have not felt inspired at all artistically in a long time. It has been on my mind a lot lately though, and today I came up with my first shoot idea, which includes making Billy of Deviant Designs take his clothes off for me. I am super excited, now all I have to do is talk Billy into it. Anyhow, I have a bunch of ideas and I'll post all my purrrrrty pictures here for you to see! Only compliments though, folks!

Default Re: I have been feeling inspired.... photography to follow!

Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    I used to do photography when I was younger. I loved it, it was my passion. I always had a camera around my neck, no matter where I went. I gave it up for a long time cause I have not felt inspired at all artistically in a long time. It has been on my mind a lot lately though, and today I came up with my first shoot idea, which includes making Billy of Deviant Designs take his clothes off for me. I am super excited, now all I have to do is talk Billy into it. Anyhow, I have a bunch of ideas and I'll post all my purrrrrty pictures here for you to see! Only compliments though, folks!
    Glad you got your inspiration back, Scar, and good luck with the shoot in all its aspects, from start to finish.

Looking forward to seeing the pics when you post 'em here.

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

Looking forward to seeing some of your work on the other end of the lens. One day I'll get around to showing some of my stuff beyond what I've been shooting for my documentary.

Quote Originally Posted by HeadlessBill
    Looking forward to seeing some of your work on the other end of the lens. One day I'll get around to showing some of my stuff beyond what I've been shooting for my documentary.
    Would love to see it when you post it, HB.

antiseptic fashion's Avatar Antiseptic Fashion
    Not sure, the entire company was found on a doorstep.

Quote Originally Posted by Scar

Be up there later this week again BTW, may have forgot to mention that.

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

I wanna so those pics soon as they become availbe

antiseptic fashion's Avatar Antiseptic Fashion
    Not sure, the entire company was found on a doorstep.

Quote Originally Posted by a_small_death
    I wanna so those pics soon as they become availbe

Yeah well theres still al little convincing to do, I'm not one to just strip on command, and to be perfectly honest I'm a little camera shy...

+ Reply to Thread