+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Would we get along in real life?

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default Would we get along in real life?

Here's a bunch of stuff about me that will help you answer my question, Would we get along in real life? Cause cyber friendships only go so far......

I don't eat meat. I wont preach at you about it but I wont cook it for you either.

I smoke more than I like to admit, but cloves not cigarettes, so they are less obnoxious :-)

I drink a lot. Mostly I am not looking to get smashed, but I do like me some wine before bed. On the weekends, all bets are off.

I struggle with monogamy. I was single for a long time so until recently I was never in a position to try and figure out what kind of rules work for me. I am discovering that open seems to be the way I lean.

I am very particular about the way the house is kept. I like it very organized. I can deal with messy as long as when stuff's put away it goes in the right place.

I am kinda moody.

I am generally as close to naked as law permits, so at home that is completely, at clubs it is mostly, and during the day it's often pj,s.

I have no edit button. If something's on my mind I'll say it, uncensored.

Soooooo? Would u like me in person?

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Default Re: Would we get along in real life?

I think we got along quite well when we were in Vegas a few years ago;]

But it was hardly the type of setting to actually get to know each other.

Indeed. And although you may not remember me from when u were in LA I think we hung out at Bar Sin briefly a few times :-) You told my pal Brad that you got all tattooed and hawked up to deter the boys, when in fact it made them like u more :-)

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Haha, I really dont remember much about Bar Sin, I was usually wasted.

Yeah, I remember saying that to someone, my plan backfired horribly;p

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    Here's a bunch of stuff about me that will help you answer my question, Would we get along in real life? Cause cyber friendships only go so far......

I don't eat meat. I wont preach at you about it but I wont cook it for you either.

I smoke more than I like to admit, but cloves not cigarettes, so they are less obnoxious :-)

I drink a lot. Mostly I am not looking to get smashed, but I do like me some wine before bed. On the weekends, all bets are off.

I struggle with monogamy. I was single for a long time so until recently I was never in a position to try and figure out what kind of rules work for me. I am discovering that open seems to be the way I lean.

I am very particular about the way the house is kept. I like it very organized. I can deal with messy as long as when stuff's put away it goes in the right place.

I am kinda moody.

I am generally as close to naked as law permits, so at home that is completely, at clubs it is mostly, and during the day it's often pj,s.

haha yeah sounds fun. If I went out with you public, I would be daring you do stuff though. Once I see some potential, I like to push the envelope as far as possible.

JT

Well, fark me sideways, that all works for me.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

No problems with the above, so long as you don't mind the odd Benny-Hillish sexist comment.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Indeed. And although you may not remember me from when u were in LA I think we hung out at Bar Sin briefly a few times :-) You told my pal Brad that you got all tattooed and hawked up to deter the boys, when in fact it made them like u more :-)
    I just got to thinkin...did I ever start shit with you? Haha, if not, then we defineately got along. Its hard to get along with me when I drink;p

If so, I blame it on the alchohol

You ask way too many personal questions for me.

Lol, but we'd get along alright. I'm sure we'd have some firery debates.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Hon, you and me would get along like bread and butter. Just as long as you can handle my crude/cruel sense of humor.

~K

Xochitl's Avatar Senior Member

We would get along smashingly.

I do eat meat but respect those that don't as long as they respect that I do. Still like a good vegan dinner once in awhile though.

Don't care about smoking, actually was a pack-a-day smoker but I quit. Doesn't bother me as long at it is outside.

I occasionally drink, still doesn't bother me.

I am currently struggling with monogamy, not winning the fight so well either. So as long as there is honesty & some level of boundary then I can hang.

I could be a better housekeeper but don't let it get too out of control.

I am hormonally moody.

In the Summer nudity works for me, it would in the Winter but thinness makes me so cold & turning the oven up so high doesn't completely work & I HAVE to wear clothes.

My closested pals are my pals because they don't hold back.

I think I would enjoy your company.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

I have lots of vegan friends. Doesn't bother me.
    I eat meat with my meat-eating friends, and eat veggie food with my veggie friends.

Just don't smoke them in my house.
    Step outside.
    Hookah inside is fine though...

Same here. Although I don't get smashed when I go out,
    unless someone else is driving me home...

I have lots of swinger friends, so it never bothers me.
    I just have to keep turning them down for sex when I am in a relationship.

I don't give a shit what you do with your house. You can be a slob, or a neat freak. Just don't fuck up my place! Which is always organized, but not always perfectly clean, if you look under every crevice, etc... The secret of having a place for everything to go, really helps keep clutter to a minimum.

I am kinda moody.
    As long as you don't take it out on me...

Yeah, like anyone's going to complain about that...

I tend to like people who do that. It's refreshing.

You seemed cool the one time I met you and Amelia and Forest at Comicon a couple years ago... But that's different than actually hanging out, etc...

Exquisite's Avatar Senior Member

*hugs* sounds good to me Scar. Martinis anyone?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    I just got to thinkin...did I ever start shit with you? Haha, if not, then we defineately got along. Its hard to get along with me when I drink;p

If so, I blame it on the alchohol
    No way! You are fun when you drink

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

I think we'd be able to hang out. I'm a bit quiet and introvertive until I get to know you better, then I don't shut up and will occasionally do crazy stuff.

antiseptic fashion's Avatar Antiseptic Fashion
    Not sure, the entire company was found on a doorstep.

Here's a bunch of stuff about me that will help you answer my question, Would we get along in real life? Cause cyber friendships only go so far..................

Hmmm, gosh, I don't know, it really sounds like we don't have alot in common, how terribly T.R.A.G.I.C.

(We'd have to get B.F.F. bracelets anyway, and what a pain in the A.S.S. those are..)

:PPPPP

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

I eat pretty much any food group (some of it even wriggles) but don't have any sociopolitical feelings either way so don't have a problem making sushi with veggies instead of raw fish. I won't go veggie as I just like what I eat but I'm fine with those that do - the people who annoy me are the ones that take it to a whole sterile-building level and insist if a sausage once came within a city block of a plate it has to be burnt as chemical waste.

I smoke but not as much indoors. If you want to, fine - you just have to paint the ceiling every few years and tape over the smoke alarms.

I drink with others but not alone. I'm a quiet but observant drunk and remember everything. This can be fun if nobody else does. Irrespective of alcohol I will not ever dance.

Monogamy - don't care. You asked if we'd get along, not get off.

My house/apt/hotel room/whatever is usually tidy, ish - but if I'm using something it stays where it lands until I'm done.. so desks and stuff are controlled heaps of chaos. Tidy my desk and die. I'm picky about food though, and won't allow the merest hint of something expired to lurk in the back of a freezer or shelf. Oh, and I have a family of 2" spiders in the garage that kinda fall into the 'pets' category, so will take umbridge with overuse of the vacuum cleaner in dark corners.

I'll beat you on moody if it happens, but it's rare. When I'm pissed off with someone I'll either blank them or go a little Die Hard on their ass, depending on the moment, but it probably only happens once every few years. Mostly it's people who work for me and I'll just fire them before they've wound me up too far.

Naked.. yeah.. I like a cold house, open windows in winter and all that. Feel free to carry on with the naked but get Medicare first. Did I mention the spiders?

So would we get along? I don't know - possibly. It assumes we'll be in the same room at some point, which isn't going to happen, and that there's a difference between online and real life conversations - which for me there's not. What you look like, who your friends are, how much you earn and what you eat don't matter - if you can hold intelligent debate I'll chat with someone till the sky falls. Since we don't actually talk I'll reserve judgment.

Tinman's Avatar Senior Member

Hmm to be honest id probably explode lol
    when around beautiful women one of two things happen, 1 i turn into a complete eeejit unable to talk or use my limbs properly or 2 my universal problem of mouth sayin what im thinkin before brain cuts out the stuff that offends lol
    i dont care if u smoke, i only do when on fire, i dont care if u drink, i do so join in or not its all gravy, when i was younger i thought monogomy was some kind of wood lol, bein moody aint illegal but simply a god given right, i tend to clean up in a big go puttin everythin in its place, but i simply forget were that is till i tidy again lol, as for unsensored, shit i think we d hold a convo just fine lol n if ur half as nice a person as u look it d be a real pleasure x

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

i pretty much accept anyone who is willing to be themselves. that doesnt really seem like a problem for you, lol. it would come down to whether you could stand me at all much like HB, i am a major introvert until i get to know a person better, so if you stuck around a while i would then become the nuttiest, jobbiest nutjob youve ever met.

you were warned

I'm not sure, but I'm also an alcoholic vegitarian so I think we could at least agree on a restaurant.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter
    I'm not sure, but I'm also an alcoholic vegitarian so I think we could at least agree on a restaurant.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I can be excessively extreme at times so I dont know if we'd get along

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    No way! You are fun when you drink
    Yeah, I am;]

as much as i like you Scar, i don't think we'd get along.

you're too much of a prude for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter
    that made me laugh so fucking hard!

+ Reply to Thread