+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What songs on the radio make you want to die (or kill) when you hear them?

Default What songs on the radio make you want to die (or kill) when you hear them?

Avril Lavigne's "Don't Tell Me" makes me a tad queezy. I want to ask her: What's wrong with "giving it all away"? Didn't they teach you how to share in grade school?
    Every time Three Days Grace comes on with "I Hate Eveything About You" I get this image in my head of a bunch of over-privileged frat boys whining about their girlfriend. If you hate her, why do you love her? It's the big titties, isn't it?
    *sorry to those who are big fans!
    How about you? What songs give you a headache?

nausiatingpain's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: What songs on the radio make you want to die (or kill) when you hear them?

I stopped listening to music radio years ago. All I listen to is NPR and sports.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Default Re: What songs on the radio make you want to die (or kill) when you hear them?

They still play music on the radio? no way!

All I listen to are Jazz and Blues stations to be honest...or net radio stations since they focus much more on one genre of music. Can't really get into the old skool radio format...to many god awful songs to stomach.

nausiatingpain's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    They still play music on the radio? no way!

All I listen to are Jazz and Blues stations to be honest...or net radio stations since they focus much more on one genre of music. Can't really get into the old skool radio format...to many god awful songs to stomach.
    I listen to Snake Net Metal Radio. (www.snakenetmetalradio.com) Most of the stuff they play is pretty good. Sometimes a stinker gets played though. They play a lot of death and thrash metal. It's probably the best metal station out there.

rap,middle eastern, country, or most religous music.

postcoital's Avatar Curiously Strong Altoid

I listen to the war of the worlds kind of stations still. because common music sucks. All hail Mrl. Navicon

You're all so lucky they don't make you listen to the radio at work!

MidniteCliche's Avatar Senior Member

Any Avril Lavigne song...ugh..... or that damn Celine Dion "Titanic" movie song when I walk into the dentists....I'd rather have my teeth rot out! Ya, or any of the mainstream top 10s (three days grace, theory of a dead man, train type shit)....I'm on your side Nautilus!

SomethingSelfrighteous's Avatar Dancing Jesus Figurine

anything by those evanescence people, and yes, i also hate three days grace, i absolutly cannot stand the darkness, i could go on....

toodles
    the chris

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

i havent heard the radio in years so the last song i remember being truly irritating was that one linkin park song i think it was their first sing were they were talkin about falling of the edge and breakin or some shit

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Music? On the radio? I didn't know they still made that kind of radio. After butterfly kisses I stopped listeing to the radio that played music...
    K

Jasperino's Avatar Senior Member

The reason by Hoobastank. UUgh. Also anything screamo.

the radio still exists? I only listen to my cd's so i dont really know whats going on in the radio world

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

I only suport college radio, and it never has bad music on, where I live Western and Toronto University have some damn good radio shows, especialy industrail and punk shows. as for mainstream radio, I don't listen to it

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

I don't want to die or kill when this song comes up but I do get nauseous............. Spirit of the Radio by Rush................ they play that fucking song here all the fucking time........ it's not even that good of a song........ and I actually like Rush but that song blows and they play it every 45 minutes like it was a new song.......... god I hate Kansas

Caligula's Avatar Senior Member

Just about anything that get's categorised as 'urban' these days sets my teeth on edge. What the fuck do they mean bu 'urban' anyhow? Does that mean all other music should be categorised as 'rural'?

+ Reply to Thread