+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: whats everyone dressn up as/doin for halloween?

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default whats everyone dressn up as/doin for halloween?

pretty self explanatory. yu going trick or treating? sitting at home handing out cady? party?

oh! and what you gonna be?

im gonna be working but I getta dress up at both jobs so im gonna be doing my revamp of a clown pim costume i did last year. it looks badass cus I actually have som spending money to put into it. whatcha gonna be?

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Default Re: whats everyone dressn up as/doin for halloween?

We haven't got any plans for Halloween night, though I think my wife is thinking of going to see 30 Days of Night.

The club we go to is having a Halloween Party on the 3rd of November, and I will be dressed as the Black Night from Monty Python's Holy Grail (It's only a Flesh wound!)

On the monday beforehand, we're going to the Whitby Goth Weekend's Manic Monday, where a lot of people will be dressed as Zombies, and I will be dressed as Shaun of the Dead.

Bigun's Avatar Junior Member

I'm going as Mr. Rogers

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

Most Likely going to see my friends band and dressing as Micheal Myers

Jotun's Avatar Junior Member

Abbath from Immortal. Hopefully I can find someone that's talented enough to do the corpse paint.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotun
    Abbath from Immortal. Hopefully I can find someone that's talented enough to do the corpse paint.
    If you can find a birthday clown, you've found the talent

Quote Originally Posted by a_small_death
    Most Likely going to see my friends band and dressing as Micheal Myers
    I as actually surprised of how little people are being him this year what with the new movie and all, unfortunately te ovie came out so close to the season that tey didnt have timeto make a mask of the nw mask in time for the shelves ths year...hopefully next year still cool though, id love to see a pic.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

same as last year, put on the santa suit and hand out candy

AnnieAnatomy's Avatar Wanted in all states

Oh oh! I have a party to go to

I am going as the Hollow Child from Dr Who... bring on the Night gown and Gas mask!

Pyre's Avatar Junior Member

my black cloak with silver "symbols", chainmaille, and all of my "pointy" friends
    "can you see it? yes.. Then piss of, it's not concelled."

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

annie: ive never liked doctor who (or, you know, seen any more than a single episode) but ive always thought the hollow child looked uberkool. i dont know why, its just a gasmask, but still. wicked crazy awesome. do you reckon you could get any pics of it?

actually, on that note when it comes to the time could we get everyone willing to post pics of them in their halloweenie costooms?

hopefully (if I get some friends with me) I'll go to a Kinks & Queens' Halloween party. I've never been to a big Halloween party so i would really love to go!
    If things work out, I probably gonna dress like Catwoman or something (but showing more skin)

australia doesnt really do the halloween thing, and i dont have any friends so im not expecting to go to any halloween themed parties. so ill probably dress up as a homocidal psycopath, as they look like anybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieAnatomy
    Oh oh! I have a party to go to

I am going as the Hollow Child from Dr Who... bring on the Night gown and Gas mask!
    oh!oh! my boss? you will never believe what my boss at the sword shop has!-youre gonna shit a kitten on this one fi youre a doctor who fan............

a sonic screwdriver!

lol it lights up ad makes the noises and everything! he has a harry potter wand from england too, they look differen tan the ones we have here, we were gonna try to get em iported to the sop but wb wont alow the english ones on this sideof the pond.

gothic rose's Avatar Senior Member

im going as the queen of hearts from alice in wonderland+cyber goth-slut=my way
    lol
    and i got like 5 occasions to wear it to

I'm going as a bloody evil nurse... being a guy that takes some time! I have to re-shave my arms legs stomach etc. for the costume.... I have this awesome old school nurse outfit a friend of mine found at a thrift store that actually fits me (at 6'4 that's saying something!) I still need to buy some white stockings and a nurse hat and then find a nice pair of white boots that'll go with the outfit but that's what I'm hoping for :-). In Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. Fetish factory is holding a big halloween bash that I'm really looking forward to... speaking of which I should really book my hotel room and train tix today or tomorrow.

On another note I LOVE the old Doctor Who.... only seen a couple episodes of the new show... not a big fan of it though.... do they ever bring back the Daleks??? My all time favorite Dr. Who enemy :-p.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl
    same as last year, put on the santa suit and hand out candy

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse
    I'm going as a bloody evil nurse... being a guy that takes some time! I have to re-shave my arms legs stomach etc. for the costume.... I have this awesome old school nurse outfit a friend of mine found at a thrift store that actually fits me (at 6'4 that's saying something!) I still need to buy some white stockings and a nurse hat and then find a nice pair of white boots that'll go with the outfit but that's what I'm hoping for :-). In Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. Fetish factory is holding a big halloween bash that I'm really looking forward to... speaking of which I should really book my hotel room and train tix today or tomorrow.

On another note I LOVE the old Doctor Who.... only seen a couple episodes of the new show... not a big fan of it though.... do they ever bring back the Daleks??? My all time favorite Dr. Who enemy :-p.
    Yeah, they have a couple of times in the last two seasons of the new Who.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

as i'll be in London for all hallows eve i was thinking of trying to catch a stage production of Rocky Horror. Or possibly finding a good pub and getting blitzed. depends on my work load.

~K

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    as i'll be in London for all hallows eve i was thinking of trying to catch a stage production of Rocky Horror. Or possibly finding a good pub and getting blitzed. depends on my work load.

~K
    oh! i LOVE rocky horror! they have a hadowcastr productin out in chandler every saturday nght! it was so much fun! i even did the whole virgin prcess and got a dipoma which now hangs in a frame on my wall. i just wish i cold find some nw friends who are into it so i can go with em cus i have no car and aj is too rednecky for that sort of thing.

Keiko, if you'll be in London then go to Slimelight in Camden Town.
    Basically Camden Town is the alternative district of London - we're talking several cobblestone streets with side walk markets, and store after store devoted to cyber punk, boots, corsets, wigs, and every single sub culture you can imagine (especially goth - and the people, you'll cream yourself every two steps!).
    Slimelight is a Saturday night gothic club that's been around for roughly two decades in Camden and they're doing an event for Halloween. If you're going to be in town I can almost guarantee it will be well worth it to attend.

Google slimelight to find their home page - I can't direct link as I don't have the required amount of posts.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Necrogirl - I have plans to go to Slimelight anyway it's sister club, Perversion, is one of my faves in LA. If I can't find a good Rocky to crash I'll definitely be there.

~K

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    pretty self explanatory. yu going trick or treating? sitting at home handing out cady? party?

oh! and what you gonna be?
    I will dress up like James Sunderland:

www[dot]umbrella-network{dot]com/images/silent_hill/games/2/sh2_17.jpg(can´t add links yet)

James is the "hero" from Silent Hill 2.

He might look like any innocent man, but hidden inside his mind, there is a dark secret. Much of a cliché, but this time, this secrets is impressive. I will not wreck your fun telling what lies inside him, but is has something to do with a sanitarium and a deep travel to the depths of the town.

sounds like what wednesday dressed up as for halloween in addams family values....a serial killer: "they look just like everyone else."

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    Necrogirl - I have plans to go to Slimelight anyway it's sister club, Perversion, is one of my faves in LA. If I can't find a good Rocky to crash I'll definitely be there.

~K
    I have a friend that used to dj at Slimelight, and now djs at Inferno, also in London. Might be another option for you.

and your little dog too

haven't decided yet

Think I can show images now...

very cool. i loved the game and the movie! wha'd you think about the movie?

The movie was really nice; maybe you need to love the game to understand and appreciate the movie, because people who didn´t ever play the game or didn´t like it, didn´t either like the movie, but i found it was nicely made, and captures (or capturates??) the scent from the original game...

besides, Christophe Gans, the director, is not afraid to show the monsters; i think half hidden monsters in movies, like alien for instance, are boring creatures, so you need to keep them hidden because if you wholly put them into scene, they lose any appeal they had... it doesn´t happen to monsters in Silent Hill, i think; they are disturbing and beautiful, they movements and human-like in a distorted way. I like that.

we're going as a bloody little red riding hood and her master of mystery. going to Club Hex, Bar Sinister, Bondage Ball, and several private parties as well. It's going to be a busy week!

BookOfFaeye's Avatar Book Of Faeye

I'm still tring to lose weight from having my 4th child a little over a year ago. SO me dressing up might consist of a bed sheet with eyeholes cut out and me making ghost noises.

My kids want to dress up ..You know the usual, fairies, star wars characters, ect. then we go to the local mall to trick or treat because the houses in our area are so far apart there really is nowhere to go but stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Capitán Alatriste
    The movie was really nice; maybe you need to love the game to understand and appreciate the movie, because people who didn´t ever play the game or didn´t like it, didn´t either like the movie, but i found it was nicely made, and captures (or capturates??) the scent from the original game...

besides, Christophe Gans, the director, is not afraid to show the monsters; i think half hidden monsters in movies, like alien for instance, are boring creatures, so you need to keep them hidden because if you wholly put them into scene, they lose any appeal they had... it doesn´t happen to monsters in Silent Hill, i think; they are disturbing and beautiful, they movements and human-like in a distorted way. I like that.
    I agree. ive only played the first one, and got the happy eding on first try too lol. loved the movie! I so flipped out when it started up and it was the song from the begin of the game i was like "holy shit! thats the song!" i have to say my fve monters though were the nurses. so jealous of their bods. lol

wow halloween's fast approaching! can't wait to dress again in my not so scary type of costume hehe just a sexy latex

never played the games but i quite liked the movie. pyramid head was suitably cool while still being creepy (and how many times do you get to see someone get stripped twice in the space of five seconds, lol) and the nurses were crazy trippy kool.
    if i was actually able to Trick/Treat id probably just get all my random shit out and combine it - id be a punk ninja in a hardhat (actually a beerhat ) with a viking axe and a laser gun with a pirate eye patch and a royal purple magicians cape. might borrow a mates pimpstick and really complete the look.

Quote Originally Posted by evilstonermonkey
    if i was actually able to Trick/Treat id probably just get all my random shit out and combine it - id be a punk ninja in a hardhat (actually a beerhat ) with a viking axe and a laser gun with a pirate eye patch and a royal purple magicians cape. might borrow a mates pimpstick and really complete the look.
    That reminds me a poll made long ago in another place (Nightrose.com); what is better and why, a pirate or a ninja?

I think a ninja is great because he is a silent assasin, but pirates are much better since they are loudly, cinic, rapist, and never shower...

they both served different purposes. they actually made a comic book series about what would happn if the two crossed paths called pirates vs. ninjas.

ninjas are cooler, hands down. but i see no reason not to have pirate ninjas regardless of historical accuracy.
    or even zombie ninja pirates from space.

or better:

teenage man-eater zombie ninja pirates from outer space

OK, so howzabout teenage mutant man-eater Aztec mummy zombie ninja kung-fu pirate spies from both outer space AND under the sea????

Throw in a couple of gangsters and some cynical spaghetti western heroes and villains, AND a Sam Spade or Phillip Marlowe-style private eye, and you have the makings of a genre-busting costume, novel, flick or other some such project.

Tigerlily's Avatar Bang Bang Kiss Die

Me n the boy toy are going to another couples place. They turn half of their home into a haunted house for kids to go through but after 9pm it turns into an adults only party. which is awesome. The boy and I are going as a couple from the roaring 20s. I've got my flapper outfit all set to go, and his pinstripe suit with matching fedora is hawt.

stay safe everyone!
    one love

+ Reply to Thread