+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Its October, lets see some dead people

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Default Its October, lets see some dead people

not sure if any of you are familiar with My Deathspace, but for those of you who arent heres the basic jig of it. Its obituaries/news articles of dead people with links to their ******* page.

I figured we needed a good halloween/day of the dead topic besides the usual "what are you gona wear this year ". Browsing through the articles ive noticed a few wierd patterns, like most off the people who pose with their motorbike as their main picture end up dying in motorcyle accidents . There also seem to be quite a few Dump Truck related deaths

Some of these are quite depressing THIS one in particular had me pretty bummed out for some reason . but some I cant help but giggle al ittle,like the kid who went on to become An Hero

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Its October, lets see some dead people

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    not sure if any of you are familiar with My Deathspace, but for those of you who arent heres the basic jig of it. Its obituaries/news articles of dead people with links to their ******* page.

I figured we needed a good halloween/day of the dead topic besides the usual "what are you gona wear this year ". Browsing through the articles ive noticed a few wierd patterns, like most off the people who pose with their motorbike as their main picture end up dying in motorcyle accidents . There also seem to be quite a few Dump Truck related deaths

Some of these are quite depressing THIS one in particular had me pretty bummed out for some reason . but some I cant help but giggle al ittle,like the kid who went on to become An Hero
    Death is the one democracy one truly need believe in. We all get a vote whether we want one or not.

JT

+ Reply to Thread