+ Reply to Thread

Thread: mr. hex tryout a success!

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default mr. hex tryout a success!

i decided today to do a testrun of my halloween costume (aka. Mr.hex)and it was a success! people really enjoyed it alot, we almost sold out of pimp costumes cus people saw me all decked out in mine and then ranover to get one of their own,i scared the living shit out of a few kids (always fun) and i got a shitload of compliments on the costume, the wg, the makeup,my accesories. peope were askin me where i got the shit to make it etc. etc. etc.even got a few catcalls and wolfy whistles lol (most from girls which is kinda pointless to me)
    just thought i'd share!

Default Re: mr. hex tryout a success!

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    i decided today to do a testrun of my halloween costume (aka. Mr.hex)and it was a success! people really enjoyed it alot, we almost sold out of pimp costumes cus people saw me all decked out in mine and then ranover to get one of their own,i scared the living shit out of a few kids (always fun) and i got a shitload of compliments on the costume, the wg, the makeup,my accesories. peope were askin me where i got the shit to make it etc. etc. etc.even got a few catcalls and wolfy whistles lol (most from girls which is kinda pointless to me)
    just thought i'd share!
    Well, congratulations, Malcolm, on a successful test run of the costume, and here's hoping it'll be even more so come the big night. Good luck and have fun !!!!

spank you very much. i have to work both jobs that night. hey! anyone wanna buy a sword from a clown entrapenuerre?lol

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    spank you very much. i have to work both jobs that night. hey! anyone wanna buy a sword from a clown entrapenuerre?lol
    You're spelcome!!!!

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

heh, last time i bought a weapon off a clown i got in trouble ("barely used, must go fast!")

it's gonn be weird working at a swordshop dressed as a clown lol. probaly gnna be alot of icp jokes and cheesy one liners like "you're just clownin around"ugh.

+ Reply to Thread