+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Man urinates on dying woman for youtube

Default Man urinates on dying woman for youtube

What the fuck.

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline...inates-on.html

Man urinates on dying woman, declaring it 'YouTube material'
    From the "Annals of Modern Depravity" comes this sordid story:

Shouting, "This is YouTube material!" a 27-year-old British man urinated on a dying woman who had collapsed on the street, the BBC and local Hartepool Mail and Northern Echo tell us. He also doused her with a bucket of water and covered her with shaving cream.

The woman, 50-year-old Christine Lakinski, died at the scene of pancreatic failure.

In a sad sign of the times, it was all recorded on a mobile phone.

In court, Anthony Anderson said he had smoked a joint and been drinking with two friends when they spotted Lakinski. He faces jail after pleading guilty to "outraging public decency." Sentencing is set for Oct. 22.

"We will await the outcome and just hope he gets what he deserves," Lakinski's brother said after today's court hearing.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Man urinates on dying woman for youtube

best they could come up with..."outraging public decency"...??

Dunno. There may have been other charges that they could have thrown at him, but I know from nothing about British law, so I don't know.

One thing's for sure, however, and that's, in many parts of the world, Mr. Anderson's actions would, and yeah, I probably shouldn't say this, but I will, quite logically result in his death at the hands of an aggrieved husband, boy-friend or other family member.

Then again, it still might, somewhere down the line.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

wait, anthony anderon? this aint the same anthony anderson from k-ville is it? that would be fucked up

No. The Anthony Anderson whose actions are discussed in this story is 27, English and white.

Don't know how old the "K-Ville" Anthony Anderson, who I think did a brilliant job of playing Antwon Mitchell, a recurring villain on "The Shield" in the last two years, is, but he's African-American, and a very long ways from where this atrocity took place.

BTW, here's a link to one of the UK local news outlets that ran an article on this story. Clicked on it in the USA Today blog post story at the top of this thread.

It's http://www.thisisthenortheast.co.uk/...faces_jail.php.

BookOfFaeye's Avatar Book Of Faeye

It'd be a "shame" if everyone he's in jail with finds out EXACTLY why hes there and he gets left unattended in 'public' jail areas ALOT.

The real shame is that he did this in the middle of a public street and no one did ANYTHING.

BookOfFaeye's Avatar Book Of Faeye

God I didn't even think of that but yeah you're right. The TIME it would take to do all that. He had to have been torturing this poor woman for at least 5-10 minutes. Thats tons of time for SOMEONE to step in an help an old lady.

One other item about this: Anderson actually brought a number of his friends, both men and women, back to where Ms. Lakinski was lying, and they did nothing to help her, but instead, laughed at her plight.

Mr. Anderson, his mate who videotaped his doings on his cell-phone, and their friends are all swine, and, yes, I apologise to any real swine, or swine aficionados out there who may be reading this, for equating the animals with these little shits.

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

oh you silly brits.

+ Reply to Thread