+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ugh!

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

Default ugh!

today is moving day.... ew. hate moving. wish me luck!! wont have net for a day or 2 i think.

see you all in a few days!!!!
    <3<3<3

Default Re: ugh!

Good luck, Ms.Cherry, and, if it's any consolation at all, like you, I loathe moving.

thanx donald moving hasnt happened yet was sposed to last nite and it didnt. booooo!! TODAY i am moving, today and this weekend!!! ill take everything on the bus if i freaking have to hahaa!! i want OUT of this place!!

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    thanx donald moving hasnt happened yet was sposed to last nite and it didnt. booooo!! TODAY i am moving, today and this weekend!!! ill take everything on the bus if i freaking have to hahaa!! i want OUT of this place!!
    You're welcome, Ms. Cherry, and good luck.

Exquisite's Avatar Senior Member

*hugs for Cherry* Good luck luv!

thanx!! hoping to get most, if not all done today but of course its RAINING grr.
    stupid vancouver weather hahaa...

Tigerlily's Avatar Bang Bang Kiss Die

Good Luck and I'm sending you good vibes because I know moving can be stressful as fuck.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

I move all the fucking time and it gets worse every time....... of course I had to do the dreaded moving back to mom's house for a little while.

all all my shit wouldnt fit in my moms house haha!! and yeah it does suck every time, but at least this time i wont be dying pukin sick afterwards!!

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

*hugs* at least you're not moving overseas. count your blessings. i had to leave 99% of m crap in FL and come out here with six suitcases while i house hunt. made of major fail. I keep looking for shit that i didn't get to bring with me. like my easel and my flute and sewing machine and ....

see? at least it'll all be over in a few days and you know where you're going. AND you'll be able to unpack all your crap. I spent the last 4 yrs living out of boxes cause we never stayed put long enough to unpack everything. bleh.

~K

yeah i never unpacked the last time i moved, cause i was pregnant and just felt like shit the whole time... so that makes it easier to move this time at least... makes unpacking suck though! i hate unpacking more than packing.

hope you find a good place though *huggs*
    are you gonna get all the rest of your stuff shipped to you when you find a place?

Where ya moving too?

staying here in vancouver... moving a few blocks away from my old place. IM ALMOST DONE!!! finally. got 1 more truck load of crap... for some reason jamie and his brother never took any of the dresser drawers (FOR 5 FREAKING DRESSERS!!! WTF!?? WHERE AM I SPOSED TO PUT CLOTHES!??)
    AND then i have most of my dishes and crap from the kitchen, everything from the fridge/freezer... yeah maybe 2 truckloads.
    then a shit load of cleaning to do. yay... *dies*

staying here in vancouver... moving a few blocks away from my old place. IM ALMOST DONE!!! finally. got 1 more truck load of crap... for some reason jamie and his brother never took any of the dresser drawers (FOR 5 FREAKING DRESSERS!!! WTF!?? WHERE AM I SPOSED TO PUT CLOTHES!??)
    AND then i have most of my dishes and crap from the kitchen, everything from the fridge/freezer... yeah maybe 2 truckloads.
    then a shit load of cleaning to do. yay... *dies*
    Glad the move was more or less successful, Ms. Cherry, though the lack of dresser drawers sounds like the awful little problem it surely is.

Hope the new place works out better for ya than the old one did.

yeah the new place will be awesome once i get a few things fixed up. like the lock on the sliding door in our bedroom... IT DOESNT LOCK... grrrrr. i even got a new handle/lock for it today and it doesnt bloody fit... soooo ihave to go get a new one tomorrow. grrr. im gonna take pics of everything.
    and my fuckin crib collapsed on me today and broke all to hell when i was trying to put it together again. soooo now i need a new crib YAY *dies again*

My God!!!! Sounds like something out of the old flick, "Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House", or similar movies where the hero or heroine finds that the lovely, charming, old place he or she's bought turns out not to be quite what was advertised, to say the least.

Those little frustrations really can drive one absolutely bonkers, eh????

I know they do that to me, and there are days that I can make John Cleese as Basil Fawlty from "Fawlty Towers" like a model of mental health by comparison.

Hope that's not the case for you.

Exquisite's Avatar Senior Member

*hugs for Cherry* Moving is always fun especially when you get to fix stuff up and put your own stamp on it.

On the list of stress on scale from 1-10 most stresfull is when you lose someone near you love.

Next after death of close person (10) comes MOVING (8)

hope it all went right

i can understand that olix
    havent seen you around lately tho, i missed ya its going pretty okay... we have to still get our dishwasher out of the old place, and TODAY i need to be out of there, and a friends mom is giving me a crib, so thats pretty fabulous.
    and yeah im fixing a few things myself, i got a great new kitchen sink faucet and DETACHABLE shower head omg its gonna be funnnn haha!!
    but donald yes it is making me insane, im not moving again for a looong time after this haha!! its stressin lyndon out too, he wakes up in the middle of the night again for a bottle... grrr... and our place is FREEZING so i have to get my ass out of bed and freeze it off to feed him boo.
    anywhoodles, grocery shopping time!!! yay foood!!!!

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

moving sux. good luck.

I hate moving (changed 7 countries in short time as a little) but I like traveling and that's what I'm doing now. Traveling and seling my services, working around where I see profit and wright now I'm hiting for norway (again) for this job soon since I found it easiest to build up career there.
    Wright now I'm at mom's place in sweden and my grandma is here too so it is realy nice family athmosphere here after a while and I got up till 3 months untill I got some school papers aproved for th job so I'm using it for this crazy couchsurfing (cooler and lazier way of backpacking) I got in my head
    soon I'm hitting the road....

wow that sounds like fun!!!!

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

ive always wanted to see europe-well, certain countries anyway.what's sweden like?

ive heard its very swedish.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

i like sweidsh meatballs and was the swedish chef one year for hallowee, does that about sum it up?

kinda yes

it's mostly mainstream materialistic consumer country with huge influences from usa (they tend to copy whatever is "new" and "cool" from states)

but then you would be suprised how goth culture is big here in gothenburg
    there's some fetish parties going on around, and (for malcom) there is a fabulous gay club and some cool drag shows,
    suprisingly in middle of this mainstream culture in our bigest avenue they survived as one of most sought after clubs, well... visitors are most mainstream and straight

apart from mainstream, hard rock is bigest thing here.... I was never goth by music or clothing style but strangely my goth friends are the ones i feel most confortable around and that I share most of my ideals (and orgies) with .... and yes, I forgot I'm very sadistic

i can understand that olix
    havent seen you around lately tho, i missed ya its going pretty okay... we have to still get our dishwasher out of the old place, and TODAY i need to be out of there, and a friends mom is giving me a crib, so thats pretty fabulous.
    and yeah im fixing a few things myself, i got a great new kitchen sink faucet and DETACHABLE shower head omg its gonna be funnnn haha!!
    but donald yes it is making me insane, im not moving again for a looong time after this haha!! its stressin lyndon out too, he wakes up in the middle of the night again for a bottle... grrr... and our place is FREEZING so i have to get my ass out of bed and freeze it off to feed him boo.
    anywhoodles, grocery shopping time!!! yay foood!!!!

Sorry the move and its immediate aftermath have been so stressful for you and the little one, Ms. Cherry, and I can imagine that getting up in the middle of the night to give him his bottle, especially during a late Canadian fall, is far from being a joy.

But, since a day has passed since you wrote this post, I can also only hope that the dishwasher's well and truly out of your old place, and that you've put paid to that set of affairs, which should be, I hope, one less stressor for you to deal with.

As for the rest, just give it, Lyndon, and yourself time to adjust to your new situation, and lots and lots of patience to go with it.

Wishing you the best of luck with this.

wellll yeah the dishwasher is here now... but theres still a huge mirror there we have to get over here, and we were supposed to return the keys two days ago by now, its one minute past midnight here. and i wanna go to BED hahaa... im frozen.

oh and yay lyndon slept the whole night last night!!

wellll yeah the dishwasher is here now... but theres still a huge mirror there we have to get over here, and we were supposed to return the keys two days ago by now, its one minute past midnight here. and i wanna go to BED hahaa... im frozen.

oh and yay lyndon slept the whole night last night!!
    Well, at least the little one slept the night through, which is always a good start !!!

+ Reply to Thread