+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Live Journal

Gothickitty's Avatar Meow, Listen to me Purrrr

Default Live Journal

Do you have a live journal? Is it friends only? What's your name LJ? Do you have journal's on any other sites?

Vempyrik's Avatar (Advocatus diaboli)

Default Re: Live Journal

i cant post links but a link is in my profile..

nice background

BrightStar-
    Your life sounds pretty rough, dear. It seems to me your parents are really bringing you down. Have you considered moving out and away?
    -Nathan

Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus
    BrightStar-
    Your life sounds pretty rough, dear. It seems to me your parents are really bringing you down. Have you considered moving out and away?
    -Nathan
    I have tried , even contacting the army, navy, air force, and job core.

they didnt get back to me until I didnt have a way to meet at their base anymore.

If I had a friend that would let me room with them, I could get a job and pay them back. I would also do the cooking, and help with the cleaning.

I would prefer a female room mate, whether I dated them or not, since I have had many bad types of experiences with males in that way.

BrightStar: Maybe try these: www.roommateclick.com/, www.roommates.com/, www.roommateaccess.com/
    If you're willing to go all the way to Washington, you can sleep on my couch if you want!
    -Nathan

Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus
    BrightStar: Maybe try these: www.roommateclick.com/, www.roommates.com/, www.roommateaccess.com/
    If you're willing to go all the way to Washington, you can sleep on my couch if you want!
    -Nathan
    Tried those also. Same progress.

If you can pick me up, Ill pay you back after I get a job.
    Im ready to go almost anywhere to get away from my family, and out of this state as well.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    I have tried , even contacting the army, navy, air force, and job core.

they didnt get back to me until I didnt have a way to meet at their base anymore.

Well that's a first...they tend to go out of their way to accomodate anyone who wishes to join. Hell you can grab a cab to a recruting station and they'll take it from there.

However...one would have wonder if having someone to blame for ones ills is more attractive then actually conqouring them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Well that's a first...they tend to go out of their way to accomodate anyone who wishes to join. Hell you can grab a cab to a recruting station and they'll take it from there.

However...one would have wonder if having someone to blame for ones ills is more attractive then actually conqouring them.
    Well, I called, and they mentioned all this stuff about how they would get back to Me. They didnt get back to me for month. I have a friend who is a recruiter, and he said that I really should wait and also think it over, no matter what the situation, etc.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

I have a friend who is a recruiter, and he said that I really should wait and also think it over, no matter what the situation, etc.
    Given all you've said about your family and living situation...what on earth is their to think over?

It's like being on fire and turning down water cause it's dirty. Military life is not easy...but from the way YOU describe things...you'll at least be treated better.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Given all you've said about your family and living situation...what on earth is their to think over?

It's like being on fire and turning down water cause it's dirty. Military life is not easy...but from the way YOU describe things...you'll at least be treated better.
    For some reason, that analogy sort of reminds Me of The Kids In The Hall.

Thats what I said. He said to wait until I am 20, since that is a few months away, and then join if I am sure by then.

For some reason, that analogy sort of reminds Me of The Kids In The Hall.

Thats what I said. He said to wait until I am 20, since that is a few months away, and then join if I am sure by then.
    Still though, even though armed forces may be a way out, that is a next to last resort.

My other friend, Jason, who joined said I should avoid joining, because of what they did to him.

He had signed up for a certain time, and then had to serve even more time, because they kept extending and renewing his contract,etc.

I have not Visited him recently , but I am glad he returned from Iraq.

I have a livejournal my nickname over there is obvious publicharakiri, yes it is friends only cause there are a lot of people out there who I don't give a shit about and who are just only interested in my pictures or something. or having me in there lists. I already have like 600 friends on my list. I think I need to clean it up some time. hmm well I update my livejournal almost everytday. im really livejournal addicted ghehe

-celeste-

SomethingSelfrighteous's Avatar Dancing Jesus Figurine

mine is http://www.livejournal.com/users/thechriswashere/ but im not that interesting, so i wouldnt waste time there

toodles
    the chris

Gothickitty's Avatar Meow, Listen to me Purrrr

http://www.livejournal.com/users/sexy_kittykat/ here's my link
    But its friends only so if you wanna read, not recommended, Ill have to add you

myne is friends only too

Quote Originally Posted by publicharakiri
    I have a livejournal my nickname over there is obvious publicharakiri, yes it is friends only cause there are a lot of people out there who I don't give a shit about and who are just only interested in my pictures or something. or having me in there lists. I already have like 600 friends on my list. I think I need to clean it up some time. hmm well I update my livejournal almost everytday. im really livejournal addicted ghehe

-celeste-
    i am a addict too

Genesis's Avatar Member

you can find me posting from time to time on mine... pretty much updates on new shoots or publications.Find me at: genesislavey

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

I think mine is friedns only but I have not bee there in a while....

Jozie's Avatar Senior Member

Dude, you are 20 years old. If you do not want to live where you are, grow some balls and move out. Seriously, people overcome their situations on a daily basis. I moved out when I was 15 with NOWHERE to go, and I turned out survived. Don't like living off your family? Move out. Simple as that.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie
    Dude, you are 20 years old. If you do not want to live where you are, grow some balls and move out. Seriously, people overcome their situations on a daily basis. I moved out when I was 15 with NOWHERE to go, and I turned out survived. Don't like living off your family? Move out. Simple as that.
    Listen to the lady...she speaks wisdom and truth.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

So many people are going friends only the purpose of it seems to be getting lost. What's the point of writing in an online journal for "friends"...makes it harder to find interesting people on that thing. For every good journal I find their are 10o others that just drone on and on about how their "family sucks" or lame attempts to one up Penthouse Letters...it's losing it's unique qualities that made it worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie
    Well, you are probably braver in that respect, and know more of what to do.

I forgot how to even take a bus, other than to hand somebody some money and end up somewhere.

I would have almost no clue where to go or what to do.

Mother Superior

It's so obvious he feels helpless. These people have led him to believe he can't do anything on his own. This isn't true BrightStar, you can succeed but it's not going to get through your head overnight. They didn't fuck up your esteem overnight, that takes time, just as feeling better will. I wish you much luck, abuse is just fucked up, on any level. It's easy to talk until you been there, everything isn't cut n' dried, though people try to tell themselves it is. I didn't read your journal but it's been obvious there are issues. Again, I hope you find strength to make the proper decisions and find some contentment in your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirren
    Again, I hope you find strength to make the proper decisions and find some contentment in your life.
    As Do I.

Thank You.

BrightStar-
    My car can barely make it to the bank, Florida is out of the question! I hope you find a different option than the military. I think Bush might get reelected and you'd end up in Iran without a head! But I understand work can be really hard to find there. Isn't minimum wage still $5.15 in Florida!? Good luck to you!
    -Nathan

+ Reply to Thread