+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what are your comfort clothes?

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default what are your comfort clothes?

what's your favorite gear you like to wear whenever wherever?and why?
    mine:monster movie tees(black)my combat boots and my tripps cus theyre all light and loose and keeps me from feeling weighted down to the ground.(monkeys like to move!)

how about you?

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

Default Re: what are your comfort clothes?

black sleeveless muscle shirt, baggy camo cargo shorts, my white 'paraletic' truckie cap, black midlength chucks.
    or...
    black band shirt, grey yakka cargo longs, black work boots, if its colder.

i almost never have less than 8 pockets at any one time

Umbilical Lotus's Avatar Pregnant with Atrocities

Black and purple printed robe/evening dress with a sash about the waist. I look ridiculous in long dresses without there being something there to define my hips, and yes, I still do care about that when I'm dressing for comfort. Otherwise, t-shirts and billowy skirts. I love it when my clothes blow and flutter around me, and I especially love letting the breeze in when I'm wearing no undies

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

barefoot in a thin cotton long skirt hung around my hips and a tank top - usually black. oh how i wish i was some where warm enough to wear that!

of course i'm also comfy in my ass kickin' clothes that include my tight ass tripp pants my clonky boots and one of my smart ass baby tees. pockets and weapons all in one.

~K

Vaughn's Avatar Walking Sucker Punch...
    Remember that hole you dug in the yard that time?

straightjacket.

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

Indoors, combats, a random t-shirt from the "not fit to wear in company" pile and a hoodie or padded jumberjack shirt covered in paint - because I'm living at the same temperature as ~K and keep the house cool. Occasionally even a hat, but if it gets that intemperate I'll stick the boiler on or go outside to warm up.

Outdoors the same but with a leather coat instead of the shirt. If the hawk's sick it gets hidden by a baseball cap with something obscure and insulting on it, so checkout staff get to be confused for a few minutes of their day.

..but the ultimate comfort clothing has to be the heated vest I used for ice diving - it's like a permanent hug from a large-chested woman and a whole lot nicer than peeing in your suit.

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

basically just my jams.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughn
    straightjacket.
    lol yea that too.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

i almost never have less than 8 pockets at any one time
    AWESOME!!! pockets are fabulous!!
    except when the bus is pulling up and you dont remember WHICH fuckin pocket your ticket is in....
    but yeah my comfort clothes... my maternity bra (COMFY AS HELL!!!), tanktop, long sleeved t-shirt, hoodie, jeans that ive altered to be super flarey, and I HAVE TO HAVE COMFORTABLE UNDERWEAR!!! HAVE TO!!! uncomfy underwear just fucking sucks. and to be perfectly honest, i dont really like not wearing undies haha... unless im in my jammies. which are also comfy... mens super huge jammie pants and a hoodie

Oil~Boy 26's Avatar rebuilding in pain

It used to be the gas mask and my trip pants well now its my tripp shorts (lost the other halv of the legs) "focking drunken zipperpulls!!!!!" anyway nomore gas mask so its me wollen hoodie from mexico and my trip shorts and little else unless I gotta go out side then its my adios for foot were or the mandls with socks

and deffinetly my Ipod

OB~26

okay what are tripp pants/shorts? just the kind with zippers to change them from pants to shorts and back?

Oil~Boy 26's Avatar rebuilding in pain

and yes pockets are the shizzl fo sho tripp has the market for pocket ppl like us mine have 9 alltogether and because of the steel d rings it sounds like the dungen is coming or marleys ghost

"Clink clink" Ebenezer wake up !!

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

i dunno about the boys, ms Cherry, but my Tripp pants are by the clothing label Tripp. Tight in the butt and loose in the legs.

I used to wear a great big corduroy coat ALL the time that had 8 pockets in it. i never carried a purse or back pack and still had everything i needed. i <3 pockets. but corduroy in July in FL gets old fast.

i just want ot be somewhere now where i don't wish i was wearing three pairs of socks and two more sweaters and an extra pair of gloves and another scarf and some long johns and.....

~K

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    AWESOME!!! pockets are fabulous!!
    except when the bus is pulling up and you dont remember WHICH fuckin pocket your ticket is in....
    but yeah my comfort clothes... my maternity bra (COMFY AS HELL!!!), tanktop, long sleeved t-shirt, hoodie, jeans that ive altered to be super flarey, and I HAVE TO HAVE COMFORTABLE UNDERWEAR!!! HAVE TO!!! uncomfy underwear just fucking sucks. and to be perfectly honest, i dont really like not wearing undies haha... unless im in my jammies. which are also comfy... mens super huge jammie pants and a hoodie
    i never have trouble fnding stuff in my pockets. there is a system for where everyting is, and its different for every different air of pants (depending on the pocket numbers and locations) that just come automatically. i have no memory for anything important, but could tell you in second where anything is in my pants. beh...

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    okay what are tripp pants/shorts? just the kind with zippers to change them from pants to shorts and back?
    tripp pants are these big fuckin baggy ass pants with funky colors and tons of pockets. i thinksh theys look sexy on me when im goin butch,dahling!
    theyre most known to be worn by skaters, industria-goths and (sigh........) juggallos.

still lovesh them1 have three right now all red and black in some way or another-thinkin of doing green and black next. or hoppin over to the girls dept and grabbin some magenter and balck. lovesh magenter!

Quote Originally Posted by Oil~Boy 26
    It used to be the gas mask and my trip pants well now its my tripp shorts (lost the other halv of the legs) "focking drunken zipperpulls!!!!!" anyway nomore gas mask so its me wollen hoodie from mexico and my trip shorts and little else unless I gotta go out side then its my adios for foot were or the mandls with socks

and deffinetly my Ipod

OB~26
    i never wear my lower halves-theys too long. thinkin of makin the lower halves into face masks for the high polution days out here maybe placin filters inside em and shit. should be cool. ill piccy if i do.

heh wicked malcolm... and keiko... i want a pair of each of your tripp pants malcolm the ones youre talking about sound like the ones i make haha!! you got pics??

+ Reply to Thread