+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dreams

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

Default Dreams

Im up right now because I cant sleep and it sucks. I had a very weird dream. I dreamt I was having a baby and needed a c-section and they didnt wait until it took effect and I tried to tell them I could feel it but they didnt listen.

Anyone else have any weird or freaky dreams last night?

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Default Re: Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by suicidal_tendencies
    Im up right now because I cant sleep and it sucks. I had a very weird dream. I dreamt I was having a baby and needed a c-section and they didnt wait until it took effect and I tried to tell them I could feel it but they didnt listen.

Anyone else have any weird or freaky dreams last night?
    Yeah, me...

last night I dreamt that I was in a grocery store selling bibles, and some guy tried to **** me so I picked him up and threw him over my shoulder and chucked him head first against the wall, breaking his neck, and killing him.

and now I am almost in tears laughing because while when I woke up I thought it was just wierd, but now that I see it in front of me it's hilarious.

I have wierd dreams all the time, since I dream all the time, and usually remeber them... I think maybe I will start writing them down just to see how wierd they really are.

But what kind of Bibles were they?

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

I think they were the regular kind. some were black, some were red, and some were blue, and I think there were some white ones... I had a whole suitcase full of bibles of diffewrent sizes and some some cloth bible covers too..... it's all very wierd thinking about it. what in the hell is that dream about?

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

can't remember........my girlfriend had some freaky dreams last night tho

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

i didnt so much have a dream but i heard someone say in a small female voice "get up-get out!"and it took a minute to regster but i did get up,grabbe dmy wakizashi from my red daisho set and did a walk around the house. turns out the front door was unlocked. weird. sorry to hear you guys had bad dreams. sometimes dreams can be revelations sometimes they mean nothing at all but just anxiety's that something bad is gonna hapen.
    i've found that if a dream come sin litle snippets like amovie and from your eyes rather than you seeing you-it's a revelation of something. ive had a few of those and it freaks me out when i see it play out in real time.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

update:was just talking to my mom about this and she said she had a a really scary dream last night that she came in today to wake me up and i had died in my sleep. that's weird reading about everyone having freaky dreams on the same night

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    update:was just talking to my mom about this and she said she had a a really scary dream last night that she came in today to wake me up and i had died in my sleep. that's weird reading about everyone having freaky dreams on the same night

It actually happens quite a bit

i have cuckoo dreams every night.

last night i dreamt i was running around like a gorilla, on my nuckles, then jumping like 20ft. into the air, all around the woods around my college.

yep.

+ Reply to Thread