+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Well, how about you?

Default Well, how about you?

So, my last psyc project was on birth position. Basiclly, first borns are suppouse to be more conforming to society, be a President, and take that cubicle job. Later borns are suppouse to be the wild folks who do their own thing. Only childs are grouped under first borns. I was wondering how applicable this is to ya'll? I'm an only child and got classified in the middle.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default Re: Well, how about you?

im a last kid and can be pretty wild at times.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

actually my younger sister is the banker with the normal looking house and kids

Personalities do not depend on your position, but your education, society, politics and economy ambients. Read Freud and you will learn a lot about human being. And stay away from (north)american behaviorism and experimental psychology, wish only applies on USA; real psychology comes from everywhere else (France, Germany, Argentina).

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

i fit the characteristics of my eastern zodiac-animal monkey /element metal.
    don't know if that fits birth order or not. just admitting my place and personality.

Freud has been almost completely discredited in modern society. He put out a basis from which to start and has since been left very far behind. Talk to any psych major in college these days.

But staying on topic, I was the second child and definitely the wild one in the family. But the rest of my cousins don't fit this.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

yeah i dont fit... im the first born and im the weird one.

sickybuaaaaa's Avatar Mistress of asskickery

well i'm a second child.. and my sister is fucking BORING.

Freud discredited?? maybe in USA; but that is only a resistance. Anyway.

+ Reply to Thread