+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Tattoos!!

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

Default My Tattoos!!

OK, so I got my first tattoo when I was 18 and I turn 21 in January, but I only recently got pics of my ink.

I only have 2, but I thought I would share.

Here's the one I got when I was 18, on my left shoulder blade (please excuse the crutches in the background, had an accident in September and I'm still paying for it!!!):

And here's the one I got at the start of this year, in the middle of my back (it's Medusa if you couldn't tell!):

Once I'm injury-free and financially back on track, I plan to add to the collection somewhat.

Anyway, hope you like.

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: My Tattoos!!

nice work, i like the medusa one... looks like it's in a great spot to add onto.

my leg work is in the pic in my profile,

here's my latest ink... i've had the fleur-de-lys for about 6 months and have been working on lots of gothic leaves / filligris work to surround it. the artist / friend i was working with it on it died last month though.... so it's kinda on hold.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1.../02_01_0-1.jpg

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

finally decided what to get as my first tat. now all i need is to wait for my weight to balance out, my bank acount to feel a little fuller, and for me to get my ass into gear and find an artist

Quote Originally Posted by drewblood
    nice work, i like the medusa one... looks like it's in a great spot to add onto.
    Thankyou. Yeah, I'm unsure of what to put around it to add to it, I have a buttload of other plans for totally unrelated tattoos, which are also going on my back and shouldblades, but if I add to it, I want to make it kind of in the same theme, you get me?

Thanks though.

Quote Originally Posted by drewblood
    my leg work is in the pic in my profile,

here's my latest ink... i've had the fleur-de-lys for about 6 months and have been working on lots of gothic leaves / filligris work to surround it. the artist / friend i was working with it on it died last month though.... so it's kinda on hold.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1.../02_01_0-1.jpg
    I love it! is it painful to get the ribs done? I've heard it hurts like a bitch...

Quote Originally Posted by evilstonermonkey
    finally decided what to get as my first tat. now all i need is to wait for my weight to balance out, my bank acount to feel a little fuller, and for me to get my ass into gear and find an artist

Oh man, I feel ya on the "waiting for the bank account to get a bit fuller" thing.
    I had a car crash in September and was broke when it happened, and I don't have a chance of working or earning right now, so I'll be waiting forever to get enough money for more ink.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

because of my sisters ex (mentioned in nother thread a while ago) im still getting hit by sudden expenses. example: had to pay the power bill today, which was almost double what it normally is, and had to pay it on my own since my sister is not getting her normal single parents pension because her ex didnt take in the necessary forms. every time i feel like im getting back onto my feet financially, i get frced to take a hammer to my piggybank once more.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby_Switchblade
    I love it! is it painful to get the ribs done? I've heard it hurts like a bitch...

i thought it hurt considerably... but everyone has their own thresholds. i do think it's one of the more sensitive spot to get tattoo'd for most people though. The kneecaps hurt a bit too.

I know my back was fucking raw while I was getting the medusa tattoo. He kept hitting nerves and I'd twitch a little uncontrollably, he'd say "Sit still!" lol. My friend had to go out and buy me some Jack Daniel's to 'numb' me!!

+ Reply to Thread