+ Reply to Thread

Thread: One of those days

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

Default One of those days

Have you ever had one of those days where anything anyone said just came off as the most pretensious bs you have ever heard? Although you want to just either slap them or ignore them- somehow you can't because you can't believe they said something (or did something) that stupid and thinks that they are right.

It's one of those days for me-- and it makes me regret sometimes even wanting to be in society or certain circles where vain ignorance is brandished as if it is some accomplishment!

Do you ignore it-
    Does it just annoy you?
    Do you try to correct them?
    Or do you just brush it off?

My inquiring mind wants to know....

and your little dog too

Default Re: One of those days

every day. i lash out and clarify things for people at random.

and your little dog too

off topic but i really liked that lovely elizabethan gown set of you. you are very stylish and lovely and i like knowing you have some of the same opinions i do now too. i used to go to cons but i couldn't stand the vain trivia being brandished as accomplishment.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

i just ignore them till they get out of hand then i give em a snapy retort that takes most people an hour or two to figure out then i leave em with a snap and a catwalk turn and im out.

I think I might need to do that, malcom. That might work well.

Karyn- THANK YOU (hugs). The Cons aren't so bad anymore b/c I'm usually in 'character' and just ignore them. It depends on which character I am as sometimes I will threaten them with the end of my sword. (really meaning it).

S

worksh every time,hunny!

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

90% of my days are like that......I just accept it

Well now I'm generally pissed b/c now someone is attacking my whole culture: I got this quote:

.... Not all of us like tattoo's and the alternative look ---Most companies would not even shoot you because you are an alternative model and tattoo's do not appeal to most people. ---save your attitude for someone else, or better yet go get another tatt.

I almost died laughing.
    I mean, REALLY. Yes, not all people like the alt look. Most companies wouldn't shoot me? Hmm.
    Atttitude? Well..I'm not the "internet bitch" for nothing...and get another tatt? I'M CONSIDERING IT! If tattoos did not appeal to most people--then why the proliferation of the alt scene? HMMMM...I wonder.

Why are ppl so god damned stupid and lame and jaded. Not everyone in this world is the same. Why try to make others fit into a mold?

Oh god...I'm so pissed. And I'm staying the fuck off of the other sites that aren't alt in nature- its a waste of fucking time when you aren't among like minds that are at least halfway intelligent. If I didn't have Scar's postings, Amelia's questions and Jax go gander at- I might go friggin insane. Thank god for Blueblood. Amen.

how rude of them. they suck. and good luck on them finding a model without tats these days-oh! and yeah-like minded people rock!

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

jeez.....even I have a tat, most people have more

everyone except brad majors! lol

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

"how 'bout you?"

Malcom...you got ink...?
    And wait a minute..how come all of us are normally ALWAYS on here at the same time? I know I really don't sleep or anything (ha ha ha)

S

ofcourse i do-dahlink! i have a tat on my right arm of a red dragon surrounded by blue flames which is faded to fuck and on my left a navy anchor-also plannin on getting sum-wu-kong on a cloud on one arm and maybe zombie spiderman on my other oh! and a pic of the old kfc logo on my butt cheek in the near future lol

I just woke up -.- and it's 12:43 here and I'm missing my training because I promissed to show up on this club premiere yesterday. Bastards got me drunk. Even bartnder bought me a drink

Sunkarma, getting those word seriously is bad for health, at least for selfsteem so it's up to you to decide if they're worth your nerves. I wish I could share some of my wisdom with you or at least show you the way I deal with situations like that. People who knows me say I will live 200 years.

Olix- I appreciate you taking the time and coming here and commenting in your condition--I really do.

I decided a long time ago to adopt a 'fuck it' attitude towards most things. People that say things like that in ignorance about me, to me, or 'at' me- I just laugh off. It may annoy me for a bit until I come to my senses and realize that it is not ME who has the problem- it is truly them. People that make comments like that about others whom they do not even know- are idiots. Then again, people who look at a person and are that quick to judge- are even more idiotic.
    If this comes off as 'attitude' then fucking fine. I have come too far and done wayyy too much (and still miles to go before I sleep!) to let one comment get too me that much- it just annoys me that they are that ignorant.
    So no, they aren't worth my nerves....

I truly do hope you live 200 years- then you could keep me company because I'm sure I'll still be alive to bother people!

Malcom-
    I was going to put the biohazard symbol on my ass..KFC would be funny. Finger licking good? Ooh...that is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by sunkarma
    Olix- I appreciate you taking the time and coming here and commenting in your condition--I really do.

I decided a long time ago to adopt a 'fuck it' attitude towards most things. People that say things like that in ignorance about me, to me, or 'at' me- I just laugh off. It may annoy me for a bit until I come to my senses and realize that it is not ME who has the problem- it is truly them. People that make comments like that about others whom they do not even know- are idiots. Then again, people who look at a person and are that quick to judge- are even more idiotic.
    If this comes off as 'attitude' then fucking fine. I have come too far and done wayyy too much (and still miles to go before I sleep!) to let one comment get too me that much- it just annoys me that they are that ignorant.
    So no, they aren't worth my nerves....

I truly do hope you live 200 years- then you could keep me company because I'm sure I'll still be alive to bother people!

Malcom-
    I was going to put the biohazard symbol on my ass..KFC would be funny. Finger licking good? Ooh...that is hilarious.
    i thought so. lol

I do but I try to avoid those circles. Which are worst for you?

+ Reply to Thread