+ Reply to Thread

Thread: whats your poison?

rayvanfire's Avatar the dark and fallen one

Default whats your poison?

im sure im not the only one who likes to get drunk, so, id like to hear what other people like to drink..... i love jagerbombs,rumple mintz,& captin morgan & coke

Vempyrik's Avatar (Advocatus diaboli)

Default Re: whats your poison?

i dont really drink... but when i do rum and coke is fun

Hula Hoop Supervisor

No one drinks here, it's a DRY board...

Truth be told I don't think you'll find a more concentrated collection of lushes anyhwhere outside of an AA meeting.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Don Julio brand Tequila is my drink of choice Or Captain Morgans Spiced Rum but if its beer your talkin about i go with Guiness ,Bohemia, or Pabst

no alcohol for me.....

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

I use to drink to the point I wouldn't be able to hold on to the bottle anymore....anyhow I just one day gave it all up didn't need it anymore i have the odd Guiness or English or German beer..yeha I am a beer snob...but I mean rarely lst time had a beer it was a Perfector Doblebach from germany it came witha little goat trinket and since I am capricorn I was like ahhh man that's pretty punkrawk...and the beer was yummy to and it was my friends B-day

Gothickitty's Avatar Meow, Listen to me Purrrr

I don't drink anymore...... but I used to drink sex on the beach

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Vodka is my drink of choice. Vanilla Absolute with Dr. Pepper is the current favourite but the standing drink is Vodka and Cranberry (GodDamnIt! NO LIME!). I'm not real big on rum, makes me beligerent, but if I'm having a bad day/week, I'll drink nearly anything. I try to avoid any kind of jaggermiester anything. Makes the women in my family VERY violent, don't feel up to experimenting with that.
    K

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    Vodka is my drink of choice. Vanilla Absolute with Dr. Pepper is the current favourite but the standing drink is Vodka and Cranberry (GodDamnIt! NO LIME!). I'm not real big on rum, makes me beligerent, but if I'm having a bad day/week, I'll drink nearly anything. I try to avoid any kind of jaggermiester anything. Makes the women in my family VERY violent, don't feel up to experimenting with that.
    K
    blasphemy i say

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    blasphemy i say
    You wouldn't say that if I had ever stared you down on a bottle of the Cap'n's Best. You'd ask me very politely to please drink something else, you'll drink my share of the rum. Must be seen to be believed.
    K

the captain does make some damn good rum and the drunken brawls that result from it are the fun part harrr

Amethyst's Avatar Senior Member

Beer for me. If I am loaded I drink whiskey ( bourbon isn't whiskey ). My special drinks are frezza mocha or latte with whiskey. Vodka is great too. And of course KOSKENKORVA!

Hula Hoop Supervisor

You wouldn't say that if I had ever stared you down on a bottle of the Cap'n's Best. You'd ask me very politely to please drink something else, you'll drink my share of the rum. Must be seen to be believed.K
    That a fact? I think I'd like to see that, but then again I'm a sucker for women prone to acts of violence when drunk...or sober.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    That a fact? I think I'd like to see that, but then again I'm a sucker for women prone to acts of violence when drunk...or sober.
    Thing is I'm not to keen on being violent unless the situation really calls for it. I've seen my mom throw meat cleavers at people's heads for disagreeing with her. That's not happy violent. Espcially when I've been on th ereciveing end of said cleaver.
    K

K
    I'm a vodka fan myself, luv, have you any drink mix ideas for me?
    -Nathan

Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus
    I'm a vodka fan myself, luv, have you any drink mix ideas for me?
    -Nathan
    Shot of Vanilla Absolute in a rocks glass of Dr Pepper over ice. tastes just like cotton candy. Vodka and Strawberry Punch is pretty good too. I like my vodka with fruit juice, cranberry or rasberry or something similar. The Dr Pepper thing was an accident.
    K

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

I am glad you have quick reflexes K I dunnif you look as pretty if you were only half of you

Quote Originally Posted by CPRB
    I am glad you have quick reflexes K I dunnif you look as pretty if you were only half of you
    Well luckily she was drunk and missed all on her own. I ducked, but my reaction was a little delayed. My reflexes have sharpened since, though.
    K

+ Reply to Thread