+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Educational" movies

Default "Educational" movies

Anyone of you seen any of following documentaries?

Planet Earth

Sicko

Endgame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

Zeitgeist

The Corporation

I personally take everything with a doze of skepticism and even like that I still find them disturbingly true.

And what do you think of them? Do you believe in any of stories told in them?
    Are you ready to be enslaved?

(If anyone want I can provide torrent link to each of them)

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: "Educational" movies

i dont see how planet earth fits into what your saying.

globalisation?!

btw that's not the point... point is your point of view
    I would like to hear from you and see how aware you are and if anyone is doing anything at all?!

Quote Originally Posted by GnArKiLL
    i dont see how planet earth fits into what your saying.
    Heh, that was my initial reaction as well. I'm afraid I have not seen any of these. However, Endgame sounds interesting and Planet Earth is suppouse to record eventually. Do you have a burning urge to suggest any one that is particularly mindfucking? I find that is a lovely way to spend an evening.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

i think the last educational film i saw was when i was going to bootcamp and it was an old fifties black n white about some kid in a park and a guy in a trenchcoat. it was literally a exploitation film about gays being evil peveretd child molesters-i fuckin kid you not. and this was during the clinton administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alias
    Heh, that was my initial reaction as well. I'm afraid I have not seen any of these. However, Endgame sounds interesting and Planet Earth is suppose to record eventually. Do you have a burning urge to suggest any one that is particularly mindfucking? I find that is a lovely way to spend an evening.
    Any one of them is eyes-opening, as you will say mind fucking, as it presents cruel and a bit complicated truth to a simple man in a simple way. For starters most fact wielding one is Planet Earth but most intriguing is Zeitgeist for sure. Try that one

As for entertaining I believe you would rather see "Lucky People Center International", produced by same guys that mad Planet Earth, as it is genially made documentary about human urge for music and dance. Really a masterpiece among documentaries and not commercial at all so it will be harder to find it. (there is torrent somewhere, hope it's alive)

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

hah im in the middle of watching the planet earth series on dvd right now... AMAZING videos...
    whats wrong with it though? i dont get it... i think im brain dead today hah...

+ Reply to Thread