+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: eyebrows/shave em or save em?

Default Re: eyebrows/shave em or save em?

But only stylish unibrows that bend upwards on ends

Deetz's Avatar Member

I've had shaven eyebrows for over 8 years now. It took me a really long time to get them to actually look like eyebrows (and other designs as well). I've had multiple people come up to me and ask how I get them "perfect", when even till this day I mess up on them so many times, i still need more practice.

Dont know if you shaved them already. But if you didn't and you want to start, go for ittt

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

truth be told, i've had to butch up my image to hopefully get a job.
    i frankly hate it. i really do.
    but i've just run into so many problems right inside the door when my hair was long and i was shaving my eyebrows off. even had "normafie" my wardrobe a bit.

Deetz's Avatar Member

I know how that is entirely. When I moved to Virginia, I experienced a whole different side to the "normal" job thing. I took out all my piercings (I had 13 facial piercings total), only leaving my septum and ears in, due to me hiding my ears behind hair and my septum can be flipped up, inside my nostrils. I died my hair back to black and basically made my eyebrows look normal and got hired for a sales associate job.

I honestly can't do it. I mean, especially in this day in age, not everyone is able to throw out the "I don't give a crap what they say" due to how bad getting a job is nowadays. But if I'm doing a job, where I can't be myself, I won't be able to do my job at all. but then again, it's totally different for people, which is perfectly fine.

Right now I'm in college for psychology. I have a reality on how I'll have to look for my job, which is fine. But I also know I won't have to shave my eyebrows, which is the cool part haha.

FedorasBox's Avatar Member

Keep em.

+ Reply to Thread