+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Funny arrest stories/ Have you ever talked your way out of a ticket??

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default Funny arrest stories/ Have you ever talked your way out of a ticket??

Have you ever talked your way our of a ticket?? Or, for that matter, have you ever gotten out of any kind or trouble with the law? Any funny stories involving the police? Please do tell!

I have the worst luck in cars. If there is something I am doing wrong, I will get caught. In turn, I am a fantastic driver, cause I don't take any chances yo!!!

There was only one time in my life when I DID get out of a ticket, and sadly I wasn't the one driving. Had I been, the cop would have written us up for sure. Anyhow, me and my pal were on the way back from Vegas and got pulled over for rolling through a stop sign at the freeway offramp. The angry cop forgave us when we explained we were just coming back from Vegas, where we had gotten married :-)

The funniest thing I have ever been in trouble for, coincidently, was also having to do with traffic laws. Me and my best pal David were walking down the center of the road, his hands on my hips, pretending to be a car and trailer. The cop pulled us over the way you would pull over a car, sirens and all, and I pretended to use my blinker as I 'pulled to the side of the road'. We were both ticketed, I had to pay mine but the cop somehow wrote David's ticket on the wrong part of the ticket, since there are 3 layers you have to write it on the top one (or some technicality like that) and so he didn't have to pay his ticket. I did have some descent luck that time though because I had LSD in my wallet and the cop managed NOT to search me :-)

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Funny arrest stories/ Have you ever talked your way out of a ticket??

I used to get pulled over ALL THE TIME. I used to be into street racing, and always had pretty crazy looking cars. So when the cops see a young kid in a wild car, they know you are up to no good, so they were always pulling me over. Sometimes for a reason, but most of the time just to check to see if I had been drinking. Anyhow, I got used to their cop ways, and learned how to deal with them. And that is how I got out of most of my tickets. Not by begging, or coming up with any kind of wild story. But by putting my hands on the wheel where they could see them, rolling down the tinted windows, saying "yes sir" and being very polite. Many times they would just give me a warning, because they liked the way I handled it.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Default Re: Funny arrest stories/ Have you ever talked your way out of a ticket??

Lol, I always get out of tickets, to the amazement of people that ride with me. *knocking on wood*

I did get arrested not too long ago for Disturbing the Peace. I was not willing to go, so this scarey big black burly chick cop was wrestling with me. After she finally got me in cuffs, she was out of breath and looked at me and said "Damn girl, youre little but youre strong". Ha.

I didnt get charged, just sat in the drunk tank for 24 hours.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

my daughter gets away with it sometimes, I drive like grandpa so I have no worries there

however I did give someone a beating with a pizzadough and got arrested for that

and your little dog too

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    "Damn girl, youre little but youre strong".
    that is fantastic! were you drunk?

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

mr karl... how do you beat someone with pizza dough??? that stuff is too squishy to hurt!

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

Interestingly enough I never seem to get out of speeding tickets (have gotten about a dozen in the last 10years), however I do have a much better success rate when it's come to more serious charges.

I've been pulled over on the way home from enjoying some spirited libations on 3 seperate occasions. All 3 times I was forced to do the sobriety checks and breathalizer and each time I was very close or over the legal limit. I guess I was pretty good at pulling the dumb good ole white boy card (see malcom's thread on card pulling). They let me go with warnings each time. In light of getting older and my current physical appearance (long hair, earings, etc)... I doubt I would have much luck anymore.

I also had my apartment raided in college for offenses I wont bring up here. What made that situation interesting though is what they inadvertently found inside my apartment. In 1999 there was a serial killer caught in Poughkeepsie, NY named Kendall Francois. This man actually lived adjacent to my apartment bldg at the time. When they finally caught him (and the 7 or 8 dead bodies buried around and in his house), they closed off the streets for several weeks. I had to go through 2 or 3 police checkpoints just to get to my apartment. One night I got drunk, snuck around and stole a bunch of the Special Investigation poice signs marking the road. They were proudly displayed on my walls when the police came-a-knockin that night. Long story short... they were unbelievably fucking mad about it and there was no talking my way out of anything that night. haha.

oh man, thanks for the trip down memory lane.

hah note to self... dont steal shit from the cops...
    in my bathroom, right across from the toilet, on the wall, is a no parking sign. NO IDEA WHY ITS THERE!!!

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by karyn
    that is fantastic! were you drunk?
    Slightly...

Ok ok, I had a pint of whiskey. I like to finish what I start;]

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    mr karl... how do you beat someone with pizza dough??? that stuff is too squishy to hurt!

ancient ninja trick.......seriously

ahhhh ok. ouch.

+ Reply to Thread