+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fight or flight???

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default Fight or flight???

Fight or flight??? When someone starts a physical fight with you, or throws a punch, or asks you if you want to 'take this outside', what is your reaction? I don't mean flight, by the way, in the literal sense, like you run the other way as fast as you can, but do you tend to throw down or do you avoid the conflict by calming the person down or getting the fuck out of there??

I have been attacked a few times (admittedly some of those times I deserved it) but I have never actually been IN a fight. I always manage to get out of it. Not to say there haven't been some scuffles, maybe a wig pulled off here or there, perhaps a bitch slap or two, but that's always as far as it's gone. I did once get payed to do "pro-wrestling' in which me and this girl had to fight and the more clothes we ripped off the more we got payed. I actually liked it, but we were in a rink not on rough gravel. She won, but in all fairness she was actually training to be a pro wrestler and she gave me credit that I had lasted a long time before giving up :-) I was very sore and very bruised for very many days afterwards :-)

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Fight or flight???

I tend to talk my way out of most fights, because I don't get all egotistical about having to prove a point. But this does bring up a funny story. Me and a friend of mine used to go surfing every day after work. So we come home after it gets dark, and this is when I was still living at home. We are unloading the surfboards from his car, and my mom's boyfriend decided it would be funny to hide in the bushes, and come rushing out at us all hunched over like an animal, grunting and growling. My mom is of course hiding as well, to watch the fun. Anyhow, my friend screamed like a little girl, dropped his surfboard, and ran halfway down the street! I however, grabbed my surfboard, raised it over my head, and prepared to bash this "creature" over the head! My mom was laughing her ass off, but it was a really funny example of what happens when people's adrenaline kicks in, and they really have to do "something" do deal with a crazy situation. So we found out which of us was "fight" and which was "flight".

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

if someone is stupid enough to take a swing or shove me-they are gettin their asss served to them on a black leather boot topped platter.i spnt a long tme in abyshome growing up and everyniht ended up in some form of fight or another. sometimes more than one person at a time. i've got two torn rotator cuffs fom fighing but have done more amage than i've received to others-especially when someone calls me a faggot. i love to fight,it's in my blood.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Fight. Been in many, had many black eyes and crushed glass plugs, but nothing worse then that. No way will I let someone throw a punch and let them off the hook until they are battered and bruised.

I also fight unfairly, kneeing in the face, ripping hair out, using my belts across faces, etc. Whatever gets my point across to not fuck with me again.

Lol, I have many witnessed when I took on two raver guys and a girl for kicking the side of my friends car in. Bitch didnt even look the same when the cops caught her, her face was swollen almost beyond recognition. Sucked to be her.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

love to fight, but i havent ben in one in a very long time. if im out, i dont let anyone get me into a fight, though - i dont give a shit enough to get myself kicked out of the bar. there arent many bars i like, and most of them are a short walk from the copshop as well, so im not gonna 'take it outside' eiher

Quote Originally Posted by Jax

I also fight unfairly, kneeing in the face, ripping hair out, using my belts across faces, etc. Whatever gets my point across to not fuck with me again.
    is there any other way to fight? i cary atleast six knifes on me in different places everytime i step outdoors and they all have their own style to them.

I'm generally just confused whenever anyone wants to fight me. Last time someone wanted to fight me was in front of Scars house a few months ago. A fairly large group of us were standing around out front when I noticed two guys peering into my car and informed them that they could fuck off. They get all ballsy and tell me that the state of california says they can do whatever they want to my car. Incredulous I inform them that they can shove it somewhere dark and moist (i'm paraphrasing liberaly here), and the guy who we guess was a repo man comes charging up and asks me if I want to fight him. Of course I don't. Why the fuck would I want to fight some psycho douche when it's easier to call the cops on him? I wound up just kinda staring at him in amazement and trying to figure out just what the fuck his problem was. About that time his partner told him that mine was not the car they were looking for, and the encounter came to a conclusion.
    Non consensual violence just doesn't appeal to me. I'd much rather beat the fuck out of someone who gets off on it and then go have sex.

sex and violence go hand in hand to me,ja! sometimes the perfect fight with no cops-no suing and plenty of room to get trashed can be more fun than an army of well hung guys covered in peppermint oil holding a econosized roll of ducttape all hocked up on e for me!

i'll fight if necessary. but i tend to avoid the fight before hand if possible. mostly just because i like to pick the time an place.

i actually like fighting, i just don't like anything associated with it. the law mostly.

and your little dog too

i lash out and strike people at random. i used to get in fights when i was in grammar school but not now.

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

ive been in alot of fights. sometimes ive came out on top, sometimes i haven't. like the great redneck hope say "I don't lift weights to impress bitches, I lift weights to knock a suckaz teeth out". you know honestly I don't start most of the fights either. Im humble but alot of people seem to have agendas with me for whatever reason.

+ Reply to Thread