+ Reply to Thread

Thread: found to wigsh today

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default found to wigsh today

was going throgh my old room nd found two of m old wiggysh. theyre a ittle ratted cus they were hidden beneath a couch or somefink but will see about hooking them up for m new look. one is long and bright purple the other is short and bright pink.

and your little dog too

Default Re: found to wigsh today

is this really the same malcolm as before? i liked the one before with all his interesting threads but all the new stupid spelling is pissing me off. i hate that. i know you are all into how gay you are but there is nothing about being gay which makes a person spell worse. while i'm mentioning it, no one here has any issue with anyone being gay so you do not need to be so defensive about it.

im not dahlink and i like spelling the way i spell. an yes-it is the the old malcolm just a more comfy with who i am. and if you dont like how i spell, dont read wht i write. simple as that no tears shed here.

and your little dog too

most people on this forum are really intelligent. you or someone using the same account used to post intelligent threads. there is no reason to spell wigs as wiggysh or what as wht or little as ittle or something as somefink. it is not cute. it makes you look stupid and it is probably offensive to real homosexuals who have identified as gay for more than a few minutes. as you are not stupid if you are the same malcolm you should stop making stupid posts unless you are a homophobic troll who hacked cool malcolm's account. can an admin check that sort of thing?

what do you want me to say? i AM malcolm. i talk how i wanna talk and spel how i wanna spell. seems to me that all you wanna do is come in and flame my topic-perhaps someone should check into who you are.and yaknow what?as far as REAL gay ? that's just sad. really? ouch much? i was hela gay way before i cameon ere but hid it because of wanting to please other people. i no here to please other people,hunny. im here cus i enjoy talking wih you guys and if you dont like my topics or how i typethen perhaps you shold just hit the litte iggy butn nex to my name.

sounds pretty intelligent to me.

anywaysh.....so i got these two wigs and am trying to figure out what to o with them....i dont have money to buy cyberlocks and am leaning towards makng something like cyber locks .......any ideas? so far ive got a ton of tubing and acouple of old tights i had from back in the day when i did drag.....waddayaguys think?

and your little dog too

i do not see a little iggy butn by your name. i have honestly been posting less recently because every time i come here lately you have some post which looks like it was written by a very very stupid person and you are making some huge drama of being gay in every post like you are the only gay guy on the planet. i hate the drama but i can stand it but the deliberately stupid posts are offensive. i'm no grammar nazi but you are being obnoxious and i bet i'm not the only one who hates it and thinks you can't be the same malcolm.

are you trying to convince everyone here that eating dicks makes men stupid?

yaknow,im trying to ask for some advice here,hunny.and youre really gttin on my nerves.

and your little dog too

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    yaknow,im trying to ask for some advice here,hunny.and youre really gttin on my nerves.
    leaving out apostrophes is fine for board posting but there is no reason to write hunny instead of honey or gttin instead of getting.

you write nothing like the original malcolm.

are you done?.........hunny? im not gonna quit typing the way i typecus it bothers you-and if you dont like the "new" malcolm then you can always look my being miserable shit up in the archives.

and p.s: there is only one malcolm-old,original and new. get over yourself. youre the only one seeming to have the problem here.

and your little dog too

i'm probably the only one who is enough of a bitch to tell you but i can't be the only one who thinks it is offensive for malcolm to supposedly come back and have a new persona with the new attributes of being stupid and gay but uptight about it. hello? you are at Blue Blood. if you can't be comfortable with your sexuality here, where can you? if you are stupid, you probably don't belong.

this is soooo old. haventgotten into a long argument on here since me and camby got into it when i first started on here and i wrote that topic about how i wanted to thank amelia and forrest for blueblood....can we end this stupid argument now? please? and go on with my topic?

wow. you seem to be the one here uncomfortable with my sexuality hunny, not me.

good. settled. anyway-wig advice would be great if i could get some. so worked up-but gotta go to bed. ill see you guys tomorrow hope ths topic dont get flamed again cus i really would like some help on these wigs if anyone has any advice.

cant sleep. whatevsh-this topic is ruined now.sigh.

I have a hard time reading your posts sometimes because of the lost letters, but no harm done i suppose. Although i recall Forrest asked about the new grammer, and you claimed it was a broken keyboard..but now it's "how you type".
    No need to make up more excuses buddy, nobody is here to judge you.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

holy shit man!!! how you are being offensive to anyone by coming back better and more comfortable with yourself than ever is a fuckin mystery to me. i agree with voldta though, the spelling with the new keyboard at first was pretty horrible hahaa... but thats pretty much done for, looks like youre used to that keyboard now.

and yeah those wigs sound awesome... i totally want a long purple one haha!
    this threads not ruined, just needs to be readjusted back to where it was SUPPOSED to go.
    dunno how tights would work making a cool new wig out of an old one, but all kinds of tubing and stuff would look neat i think stick whatever you can find in there, just with tape or something at first, just to see what it looks like, then perma-stick it in there after... however you do that hahaa...
    and post pics!!
    *huggs*

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

awww mmmcherry always has the most cherralicious vibes

cherralicious hehe thats a new one!! thanx drewblood

hey everyone else has a little custom note thing written under their name... i only have "senior member"... makes me sound like i live in an old folks home haha... can i put cherralicious under my name?? i dont know how i would do that though... HELP! AMELIA!! haha <3

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    cherralicious hehe thats a new one!! thanx drewblood

hey everyone else has a little custom note thing written under their name... i only have "senior member"... makes me sound like i live in an old folks home haha... can i put cherralicious under my name?? i dont know how i would do that though... HELP! AMELIA!! haha <3
    Profile > Edit Profile > Enter custom user title

hah yeah i figured that out... shoulda looked for it before writing that.
    thanx tho!!

+ Reply to Thread