+ Reply to Thread

Thread: gonna take a break for a few daysh

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default gonna take a break for a few daysh

just so the embers can finsh smoldering. god. i cant sleep over this shit and its soo fuckin juvenille. it really is. its not the whole beng a bitch about shit it's just ive heard it for so long that it gets annoying after a while. so fne. im gonna go ahead andhead out for a bit will be back but since it sems to offend the protector of the "real gays" (didnt know i was being a fake gay) im not gonna talk how i wanna talk or post anymore gay related or drag photos.
    i type in a lot of topics here cus i really enjoy the topics and wanna be apart of it all but yeah-it gets annoying and im sorry. ill see you guys in a bit. bye. oh and if youre on my *******, hit me up on there.

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: gonna take a break for a few daysh

I feel awkward

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

you know what malcolm... everyone else fuckin loves you on here. ignore her. she hardly posts on here anyways, except for news articles... then we get bombarded hehe...
    the news articles are cool most of the time, but yeah... when someone freaks out like that... what the hell. thats just retarded.
    talk however the fuck you want to talk, post whatever pics you want, anyone who doesnt like it, thats their loss.
    *huggssss*

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

as you said, youre here to have fun, if she dont like rading your stuff then she doesnt have to read it. i dont have any trouble reading your posts, ftr.

of course, if you really want to take a break, or have already left and arent going t read this until you get back...

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

Malcom, dude, I fucking love you man. Forget what that moron says. That's one person against all the other members here.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

yakno i know this is gonna sound so fuckin emo but oh well......as far as right now is concerned-with th shit happening last night and this happening before and it continuing to after i reported the incident, i dont really have any desire to come back to this forum from here on out. i thnk i was ridiclos to beign with and yeah she may post everyonce in while on hre bu that doesnt mea she is the only person who feels i am an imposter or a fake fag or whateer and i dont really wanna stick around to see how many more flamed topicsh im gonna end up with because someone misses "the original malcolm" and thinks that i'm some "stupid dickeating imposter" i shouldhave figured me coming out was gonna be a problem on here but figured fuck it and did anyway. thank you to those who i had a good time wiht but im not stickin around. and amelai and forrest? you guys run a great company and i am soooo not lumpig you two into this. you guys are busy nd have a ton of crap to do everydayand cant be everywhere at one time. thank you for what you do and thanksh for all the lovely pictures.

i'm out-and out.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

i still think your overreacting. but if some time off is what you think you need, take it. but dont leave for good!

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    yakno i know this is gonna sound so fuckin emo but oh well......as far as right now is concerned-with th shit happening last night and this happening before and it continuing to after i reported the incident, i dont really have any desire to come back to this forum from here on out. i thnk i was ridiclos to beign with and yeah she may post everyonce in while on hre bu that doesnt mea she is the only person who feels i am an imposter or a fake fag or whateer and i dont really wanna stick around to see how many more flamed topicsh im gonna end up with because someone misses "the original malcolm" and thinks that i'm some "stupid dickeating imposter" i shouldhave figured me coming out was gonna be a problem on here but figured fuck it and did anyway. thank you to those who i had a good time wiht but im not stickin around. and amelai and forrest? you guys run a great company and i am soooo not lumpig you two into this. you guys are busy nd have a ton of crap to do everydayand cant be everywhere at one time. thank you for what you do and thanksh for all the lovely pictures. i'm out-and out.
    You know... I'm sorry you were taken to task about the poor typing 'style' but if you are going to put things in quotes, they should be quotes. Nobody called you a "stupid dickeating imposter" and to be honest, I think you are deliberately misrepresenting things. Unless your radical change in typing style is in fact a direct result of you coming out as gay, I don't see the connection. However, you did tell me that the poor typing was due to a broken keyboard when I brought it up with you before. It's just that the H key is nowhere near the S key, so I can see how someone might be offended by your recent development of a lisp in your writing since you came out. It just seems a little put on.

We don't get a lot of flamed threads here, but we also don't get a lot of childish L33t HaX0r L0llerCat writing here either, and frankly, I'm pleased with that. I've dropped Karyn a line privately and talked to her about flaming people for things, but as I read it, you were really taken to task for the nearly illegible and aggressively lispy writing style. It just seemed kind of obvious that you were going to back up into a 'you don't like me because I'm gay' position, which is of course offensive on it's own.

So, if you want to take some time to devote to other things, that's ok, and if you want to take some time away and come back, that's ok too. If you want to stick around, you are welcomed to do that as well. It's really up to you and what you are comfortable with. But, if you type 80% of your messages deliberately poorly, you might have to be an adult and learn to roll with it if someone gives you static about it.

i thought it was defective text-messaging... but yeah, it's a little hard to read sometimes. (i honestly can't spell for shit, so...)

but it's good to take a vacation... here, i'll tell ya what, i betcha you'll post again before i do... staaaaaarting.... NOW!

+ Reply to Thread