+ Reply to Thread

Thread: if someone injected their blood in you because they had a crush, what would you do?

and your little dog too

Default if someone injected their blood in you because they had a crush, what would you do?

from metro uk

Blood weirdo arrested, surprisingly fails to get girl
    Wednesday, September 12, 2007
    Blood test
    Blood: 'Real love isn't brains, children. It's blood. It's blood screaming inside you to work its will.'

Who says romance is dead? A Cambodian man has been arrested after injecting a woman with his own blood in a poorly thought-out scheme to win her affections, police said on Wednesday.

The 22-year-old man is being held by police for allegedly causing injury to a 21-year-old woman, said Tan Sophal, a police officer in Battambang province where the attack occurred.

The man allegedly injected a syringe of his blood into the woman's rib cage and waist as she walked home from school, Tan Sophal said.

The assailant apparently fell in love with the woman when the two were classmates in 2004.

After the woman refused his advances, he came up with the scheme to inject her with his blood, said Tan Sophal.

'He thought that if he could not marry her, at least his blood can stay inside her body,' he noted.

'That's why he injected her with his blood.' Naturally.

After the woman reported the assault to police, she was sent to a hospital for an examination to determine among other things whether the blood was tainted, Tan Sophal said.

The man is being held at a police detention center and is expected to be formally charged in the coming days.

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: if someone injected their blood in you because they had a crush, what would you do?

if the scenario were different and she was a willing participant I think it's kinda cool.

oh... but what if the 2 people had different blood types?

and your little dog too

Default Re: if someone injected their blood in you because they had a crush, what would you d

Quote Originally Posted by drewblood
    if the scenario were different and she was a willing participant I think it's kinda cool.

oh... but what if the 2 people had different blood types?
    that's a good question. i wonder how much of the wrong blood type it takes to cause issues. i am going to research this.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Default Re: if someone injected their blood in you because they had a crush, what would you do?

I'd probably shoot them, if they lived long enough.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    I'd probably shoot them, if they lived long enough.

ditto

BookOfFaeye's Avatar Book Of Faeye

After I beat them senseless and injected their mouth with my fist. I'd have them arrested, sue them, and then tell my near and dear Italian friends who and where they were.

Other than that probably nothing.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

I would beat the guy to death and he would die in severe agony.

I would poison them in return. Like what happened to that russian guy.

Default Re: if someone injected their blood in you because they had a crush, what would you d

If someone thought I should have their blood, I would take it. However my love is boundless and I would need it all, in jars.

I don't like needles and may over react.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

concentration camps for all blood injectors.

ok, so isn't that a little extreme?

I mean, yeah, it's wierd and wrong, but it's not the weirdest wrong thing ever.

I would shank them on the spot. No questions.

SyntheticShock's Avatar ...

I'd flip out if I saw anyone coming at me with a needle and not knowing what they could have in it. Then I'd probably get a lil violent.

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

haha this thread is hilarious! You people are V-I-O-L-E-N-T-!! Honestly I have no idea what I would do, I can't see myself reacting violently just cause I don't really have that impulse, but I can imagine myself coming up with an intricate plan afterwards to destroy their well being...... I sometimes come up with very involved intricate plans like that but don't ever act on them........

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Scar. In this day and AIDS I'd treat a syringe like I'd treat a gun.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

if i saw them coming, id react the same way as if they were coming up to me with a knife - back off, and snap them if they try to come at me. if they got me before i realised what was happening, odds are id freeze up, kill them if they stuck around (obviously not if they are gone) and head for a hospital.

but seriously, if someone was trying to stick me with a needle theyd probably fill it with something a little more lethal than blood

memorydream's Avatar Sage

Eat 'em. Eat 'em up.

hillarious
    I have needle fobi so I would probably act as same if I saw a knife.... run as fastest you can, that's a only good strategy there unless you have a katana or gun by your side

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    Scar. In this day and AIDS I'd treat a syringe like I'd treat a gun.
    Well said but it is still funny that all the moderately tempered folks her on BB have resorted to battle cry...

Kill Kill KILL!!!!

x

sickybuaaaaa's Avatar Mistress of asskickery

i believe he wouldn't live to see another day^^

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

....somehow get the syringe, empty it and inject the fucker with air.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    Well said but it is still funny that all the moderately tempered folks her on BB have resorted to battle cry...

Kill Kill KILL!!!!

x
    ... moderately... tempered..?

Monkey Smash!

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Something like that the guy wouldn't get close enough to inject me. it took five male nurses to hold me down to get my tetanus shots. i sincerely doubt that a single guy with a needle would be able to do more than scratch me with it before i broke several of his bones. I don;t think i could kill the guy but i would certainly maim him irreparably.

~K

+ Reply to Thread