+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dilema

Default Dilema

Who should I listen to? Should I follow my instinct or my intuition?

Sometimes it gets so hard to separate logical thinking from feelings that overcomes you. Recently many things happened to me that changed my world forever. I finaly realized what the world is about and what my mission is on "this" world trought enlightement that happened to me while researching various texts. It was a wonderfull feeling. Being deatached from sorrow and hate of this world for one day as the result of my enlightement was enough to push me in right direction to get my education which I never tought I will go for, and try to make world better place for ALL of us. Might god be with me on my path and lead me trought all the obstacles that I will meet. I don't know if I should deatach my self from the emotions in way to realize my plans or just let them be part of me. I wish someone could give me an answer to this. I'm in big dilema. Can anyone help me?

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Default Re: Dilema

Give you advice?

Dude, I haven't followed a WORD you've just said.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

hard physical labour is the only way to properly sort through your plans.......keeps the body busy and doesn't use a too much brainpower and serves a purpose

decided after hours of consulting and meditating on the matter.....

I'm going to LSE or any other good school of politics

wish me luck in making this place a little better for all of us!

Dude, learn a trade.

The only person out of LSU who made any kind of difference was Mick Jagger.

exile

olix whats happened to you you big freak?

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

It is so nice to read your message, cause finding a new and enlightened path, although I am not sure what yours is, must be amazing and I am happy for you! I say let your emotions run freely, as it is only emotion that causes us to make change and try to evolve. If we had no emotion about our experience on the planet we would have no drive to evolve.... now I know someone is gonna come along and try to debate me on this, so I'd like to add that in no way do I think my opinion is the one and only opinion, nor have I expressed my complete feelings over this topic, so just take it for what it means and don't dissect my words (yo!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    Dude, learn a trade.

The only person out of LSU who made any kind of difference was Mick Jagger.
    Trade was my third big choice in my life and was basd on hard work and investing and so on in circless untill I build my small empire enough strong to start helping my friends and maybe some more.... it never felt right because of materialistic part we're bound to.

It's a lot huger complex of our society than you know and as long as we live in it we won't be happy. Change is hard but not imposible

Quote Originally Posted by cheshire centauri
    olix whats happened to you you big freak?
    I finaly found something I burn for I just hope I'll play it out right and not get burned.....

Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    It is so nice to read your message, cause finding a new and enlightened path, although I am not sure what yours is, must be amazing and I am happy for you! I say let your emotions run freely, as it is only emotion that causes us to make change and try to evolve. If we had no emotion about our experience on the planet we would have no drive to evolve.... now I know someone is gonna come along and try to debate me on this, so I'd like to add that in no way do I think my opinion is the one and only opinion, nor have I expressed my complete feelings over this topic, so just take it for what it means and don't dissect my words (yo!!)
    It's a relief to express our selfs the way we think! Not the way society want us. You can't deny love or any other emotion. I stopped doing that and I'm even trying to stop swearing and it feels wonderful. My path is more of a political struggle, unfortunately to complicated to ever start discussing here, and if you want to help ONLY thing you need to do is to be your self and instead following your instinct to follow your intuition for a change! Everything else will come by it self.

And for everyone else. Start thinking and start reading instead wasting time on unnecessary things which is a luxury which we can not afford us if we want to do something. Know your enemy!

Well, I've no idea what the fuck you're on about, but you have my support.

politician....have fun with that

vote for me!

I finally found something that fits my belief.

It's called Theosophy.

exile

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    I finally found something that fits my belief.

It's called Theosophy.
    i worked in a community which practised theosophy for a year. I read some Rudolf Steiner books (Christian theosophy) and that’s about it; but its pretty far out stuff when you get into it. It seems like a nice way to live and organise your life but i could never take the theoretical stuff too seriously. I won’t believe in angels unless I see them no matter what spin you put on it.

theosophical politician.........I'll have to ponder that one

theUnclean's Avatar former corporate whore

my vote is $10.95, with an annual $99.95 fee, on four year contracts only!
    as far as denying feelings, bullshit! I learned long ago how to bury, how to murder what I want/need to make sure that my obligations are met, and I'll tell you right fukn now...don't do it. Eventually you have to pay, others, yourself, money, blood, sweat, and other misc body fluids; some more fun then others
    Point is...I can ramble too.

Thing is that my beliefs were based on objective understanding of everything that was "served" to me. And then I found it. One to bind them all

I'm still researching, but this is closest that came to my beliefs

The one thing I'm shure of is that we are close to moving into a new age. New age of colective enlightement that will lead us to the global counciousness. I have a strong feeling it is gona happend in our lifetime and I hope I'm right about the timing.

Final stage should be ascending but as far as I understand we are still far from it but it's still senceable and logic.

I forgot to mention that I was atheist before, believing just in science, and I had very good grades in science and mathematics as well. People recognised me as a sceptic.

global consiousness...very bad......global almost anything but consiouness good

That's why I realized too.... go back to my first choice and do what I'm best at. Innovation and science. I can still save the world by finding alternative energy source or at least improving use of already good sources because fact is that only 5% of the energy reaches your light bubble. We can at least improve use and minimize loses on the way. World is gonna survive anyway with the Russia going back into scene and making needed balance

Don't mind my messianic complex

hey, not only that, but people like me actually pay for alternate energy solutions

that's great, share the spirit!

+ Reply to Thread