+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Have you met/ do you know anyone from the boards in real life???

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default Have you met/ do you know anyone from the boards in real life???

Have you met/ do you know anyone from the boards in real life???

I know in real life a number of folks from the boards- Natalie Addams, Joel Awesome, Forrest Black, Amelia G, Superna, Voltaire..... Halcyon although he has not been on here in a long long time.....

I have met Jax back when she was in LA but we don't know each other super well..... Also met Xochitl but not super well acquainted :-) Both chickies are fantastic so far as I can tell!

BikerPunk and I are making plans to meet sometime when I am up North :-)

How about you guys?
    And please dear god if I forgot that I know you in real life and we chat on here feel free to punch me in the face!

x

athenahollow's Avatar Smut Peddler

Default Re: Have you met/ do you know anyone from the boards in real life???

Actually, funkatron is one of my regular photographers, and we have hung out on occasion. But I believe that's it.

No one, neither I believe I will any soon because Sweden is lovely this time of year

Scar seems like a lovely person and I would certainly like to meet her.

Besides her there are many I can feel good vibes from but I won't name them because I can't just sort anyone there and here and I wouldn't like to leave anyone out.

I hope someday I'll find a good enough person with some free time to invite me and show me around LA or NYC. They are first on list to visit in USA since I was allways crowd-addicted.

Keiko and Rob. Someday I wish to meet everybody here.

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

Alas, I don't think I've met anyone on the boards. I was hoping to when I was in LA for a couple for weeks last year. Maybe during my next venture down south.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

I run into Amelia and Forrest at random clubs, and events like HEX, etc...

I met Scar briefly at Comicon, but that doesn't count.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

I know nobody here. Might run into Voltaire this weekend...

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

ive met people from other forums i frequent but not this one, what the hell guys am I not cool?

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

it's possible

Oil~Boy 26's Avatar rebuilding in pain

Not to my knowing but always open to show somebody around or lend what ever coutch is avalible.

OB~26

Former coutch surfer.

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Perhaps we'd all hate each other in real life. Plus I'd have a heard time remembering who said what on what thread and I might offend someone...

Nope, although when I win the lottery I'd buy all the regulars here a plane ticket for a big party somewhere so I could meet you all in person.

exile

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    ive met people from other forums i frequent but not this one, what the hell guys am I not cool?
    yeh that pirates & wenches convention was sweet.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

while id love to meet pretty much anyone here if it actually ever happened i probably ouldnt say much. i clam up around people that are new to me, even if im been talking to them for ages. although if youre ever in australia i can probably find some space for you if ou need it

especialy some of the more attractive board members

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

nope. I dont think there's a big BB boardie presence in upstate NY?

This is actually the only message board I post on where I dont personally know anyone... although I think it's pretty cool here

Well, I just moved to the Seattle area, for whoever's around...

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Umm Run into Kellie and Andy, obvsly i know Forrest and Amelia, met Scar briefly once. Voldta and his girlie, and i've waved at DeathKnight at HEX. I think that's everyone. Anyone in FL that isn't doing anything who wants to hang out (preferrably some one with a car) look me up. AM BORED!

~K

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter
    Nope, although when I win the lottery I'd buy all the regulars here a plane ticket for a big party somewhere so I could meet you all in person.
    I read that so wrong, and yet so right:-

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter
    Nope, although when I win the lottery I'd buy all the regulars here a plane ticket for a big party somewhere so I could meet you all in prison.

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    Perhaps we'd all hate each other in real life.

hahaha, yeah

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Since I doubt anyone else on this board will venture up to the wet and windy North of England, I doubt I'll ever meet anyone from here.

@ BSD- Hey i made it all the way to Halifax while I was there. I was under the impression that was the top of England.

~K

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    Umm Run into Kellie and Andy,

~K
    Duh..how could I forget meeting them numerous times! :p

I know Scar, Natalie, Halcyon, Amelia, Forrest, Deviant Designs and probably a couple others.

Xochitl's Avatar Senior Member

Forrest & Amelia. I met the lovely Scar a few times. I hope to meet more of you all one of these days.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

scar, forrest, amelia, szandora, and halcyon.

antiseptic fashion's Avatar Antiseptic Fashion
    Not sure, the entire company was found on a doorstep.

Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    [B]
    And please dear god if I forgot that I know you in real life and we chat on here feel free to punch me in the face!
    We will be taking this opportunity to accept your offer for free face punching, which we will be cashing in when we come to your house in a couple days XD

I know I've hung out with Mr Joel, Miss Amelia, Mr Forrest, and that girl that started this thread..I forget what her name was...

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Quote Originally Posted by cheshire centauri
    yeh that pirates & wenches convention was sweet.

i keep the pirate convos to a minimum in real life

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    @ BSD- Hey i made it all the way to Halifax while I was there. I was under the impression that was the top of England.

~K
    No, it just looks so wild further up that it seems like Scotland.
    But there are Huge tracts of Land between Halifax and Scotland. Most people I know don't consider you being in the North East of England untl you've passed through Scotch Corner (a small village in North Yorkshire) Whitby is a lot further north.

It's nice to see you didn't just stick to the London and the south east. You took time travel elsewhere. Maybe next time you or someone else on the board takes a trip over here, you/they will venture a little further up.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Awesome
    I know Scar, Natalie, Halcyon, Amelia, Forrest, Deviant Designs and probably a couple others.
    You're so Awesome, Mr. Awesome.

I'll have to try and make it the weekend of the 7th Jan - but she'll be gone by then

Maybe I'll make a trip down to San Diego....

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    I'll have to try and make it the weekend of the 7th Jan - but she'll be gone by then

Maybe I'll make a trip down to San Diego....
    Woohoo, we're going to be in San Diego till the end of January then we're moving to San Francisco! Let Me or Stella know if you head down before then!

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

Quote Originally Posted by deviant designs
    Woohoo, we're going to be in San Diego till the end of January then we're moving to San Francisco! Let Me or Stella know if you head down before then!
    Woot!

So, I'll finally get to meet you people. Let me know what's going on.

I've known Amelia forever since she interviewed a band warming up for my band but I've met 6 or 8 people from the boards here. I am not going to name names because I do not really want my own name posted and I don't want to forget someone and end up with free face punching.

Quote Originally Posted by HeadlessBill
    Woot!

So, I'll finally get to meet you people. Let me know what's going on.
    Sure thing!

funkatron's Avatar Dead Agent

Quote Originally Posted by athenahollow
    Actually, funkatron is one of my regular photographers, and we have hung out on occasion. But I believe that's it.
    Yeah, and vice-versa. I'm traveling more now, though, so hopefully I'll get to hang with more of you in the future!

SyntheticShock's Avatar ...

Nobody. Then again, I just joined not too long ago.

Not yet as I live in Florida and I don't think too many of you live in Florida. I'll be in Philly in February followed by San Francisco in early May.... So..... if any of you all are in the SF area Lemme know!

I know Forrest and Amelia from their DC days, and I know Brendan/Devious from Darkon.

Okay, well, if noone minds I'll be heading down to SD to see most of yall if there's somewhere where I can crash.

hey Eclipse - what part of americas wang are you in? I'm over where hte shuttle goes up from and dying to get out of the house.

~K

+ Reply to Thread