+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It Will Be Possible To Have Sex With Robots In the Near Future....

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default It Will Be Possible To Have Sex With Robots In the Near Future....

Or so they say..... that actually WAS a headline on the local news recently...... who the hell would want to have sex with robots? Would the robot share a smoke with you afterwards? Would the robot give you a knowing glance the next timne you went out to dinner and smirk at the fond recollection of your intimate evening together? Would the robot change it up according to what they thought you were into? Would it be experimental with you?

So many questions, so few robots!

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: It Will Be Possible To Have Sex With Robots In the Near Future....

Robots are pretty complex machinery......but depending on who they modeled it after it might not be too hard

SyntheticShock's Avatar ...

I just love this photo. I would also love to have that hair and outfit!

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Well, some of us have really shitty luck picking up women, Scar.

I'd get a sexbot, but with my luck she'd run off with the toaster.

Gives new meaning to AC/DC, though hehehe

for what it would cost for a sexbot(that's worth a damn) you can buy a real person for that

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

A real person may be cheaper in the here and now, but when they finally make a viable sexbot, you can bet your ass EVERYONE both male and female will want one.

p.s. where do i preorder mine?

Shades of Cherry 2000!

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by DoomTart
    Shades of Cherry 2000!

Mmmm... that was hot.

if your interested check out the robocup finals on youtube......gives you an idea where they are with robots

it'll be a long timebefore they can even make the parts necassary for something to substitute the real thing

then again people are crazy and they'll buy anything

hehe..made me have to read this thread again

Wynden Nightshade's Avatar Zombie Killer in Training

I'd have sex with a robot...as long as it looked like a robot and not like a real person....but metal things are kinda one of my kinks...

Wynden Nightshade's Avatar Zombie Killer in Training

Oh yeah...I lied...I'd totally do a replicant from Blade Runner...so yeah I guess it could look human....just something about that cold metal though....maybe I'm just bored with skin.

P I L O T's Avatar Senior Member

I'm sure when they are out in the open market it will be like everything else,..

Want more!? PAY MORE!?
    options cost extra,.. voices cost extra you want self wetting and `cumming feature,.. pay more,.. you want it to cum with you?! sure it'll cost more.

don;t they have silicone dolls now that run into the thousands,.. real hair?! more money for labor etc,..

hell it'll even look you in the eyes and roll them occasionally pay more.

could you imagine coming up and finding your place was broken into and the only thing missing is your sexbot3500se-i?

theUnclean's Avatar former corporate whore

Options..omfg! I could only imagine the kind of options and upgrade that will come out for sexbots.

Quote Originally Posted by P I L O T
    I'm sure when they are out in the open market it will be like everything else,..

Want more!? PAY MORE!?
    options cost extra,.. voices cost extra you want self wetting and `cumming feature,.. pay more,.. you want it to cum with you?! sure it'll cost more.

don;t they have silicone dolls now that run into the thousands,.. real hair?! more money for labor etc,..

hell it'll even look you in the eyes and roll them occasionally pay more.

could you imagine coming up and finding your place was broken into and the only thing missing is your sexbot3500se-i?
    and lets not forget the extended warranty

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

"options are optional!"

make sure you ask for all the important bits...

Best Robot Sex Prank :

Hack it to say another persons name while doing the deed. Recall!

xxxnecklacexxx's Avatar Member

WOOOHOOOO I ..well maybe I would'nt but right now the thought of pure sexual gratification and no demands sounds pretty damn exciting to me..
    Im thinking..verbal comands...
    appearance can be tailored to what you like
    penis sizes
    a program that makes them talk or repeat certain phrases to turn you on
    grunts and moans..( I like that)
    hmmm strong enough to pick ya up and not throw out their back!
    yeah I have all kinds of things running amuck in my head now thinking about this..you know about the real dolls right? Just send in your specs and wallah a real unalive man deleivered..or woman..with long hair short hair dark or red, piercings or not...yumy..
    But then again it would never replace the spontaneity of a living breathing person with emotions to care and adore you and to appreciate the things you do and visa versa and as yo usaid Scar the memories of your times spent previously.. That lonliness would still be there.. so maybe not such a great thing, but on a once in a while occasion you couldnt get that..a real robot fuck would be fun.......
    (dreaming of endless possibilities...do I want short hair...dark...big one or medium...more tongue..big hands...muscles bulging or that great medium build...)

Exquisite's Avatar Senior Member

Interesting I just heard a radio show about this on CBC the other day where they interviewed the author of Love and Sex with Robots. Also interestingly one of the conferences I attended last summer was to deal with AI and the leaps and bounds they are making with rule based logic. One of the presenters claimed that they were 25 years away from having the software and hardware for a fully functional human looking (and acting) robot, all they required was that the laws be transfered into machine readable language and they would be on their way. He admitted that was a conservative estimate. In reality based on the ability and the realistic sex dolls that are already available I think that is extremely conservative. Sure we aren't near Chobits yet, however the key that they need is a rule based AI to control the actions of the things. After all its all well and good to have a pretty looking doll however if it doesn't have a personality or at least some sort of reaction to touch and stimulus its nothing more than an expensive doll. Then heap on that the problems of the media covering a Robot who had not only become confused by the three laws of robotics but gone off the deep end in a school yard protecting an owner from standard bullying. Or worse yet a robot stood by and let its owner be killed without assisting.

Realistically I think that the sex doll industry is going to be the one pushing this, that may be based on my reading of Silver Metal Lover and the I, Robot Series.

Yes it will happen, and probably soon, and probably stupidly expensive. But I want one ... even if I'm 80 when they come out. I also want an iPhone but there you go.

well, the big r&d guys figure they should have a good robot soccer team by 2050.........of course, by then we could all be living in the matrix

oh the possibilities...............

Well the problem behind coming up with a realistic female robot would be that artificial intelligence types are trying to solve the problem of behaviour as one of a convoluted logic.

Whereas anyone who has had any dealings with a girl knows that logic has fuck all to do with most female behaviour, apologies to some of the women here who do know their ass from their elbow.

The same applies to coming up with a male robot, if the videos on Break are anything to go by.

Raven0129's Avatar Member

I've heard of some nerds putting a fleshlight or another toy on their computer cases so they can have sex with their computer.

P I L O T's Avatar Senior Member

LOL I bet it gets real warm To hahahahha

maybe I should invest in a fleshlight fun for hours huh?
    anyone have one yet?

Quote Originally Posted by P I L O T
    LOL I bet it gets real warm To hahahahha

maybe I should invest in a fleshlight fun for hours huh?
    anyone have one yet?
    If I wanted to fuck a brainless piece of plastic, I'd bag it twice and go find Britney Spears.

artificial intelligence and programming aside, I just wonder how they are going to make it move and make it durable enough to take a pounding and make it not weigh 3 times more than you'd expect

Vaughn's Avatar Walking Sucker Punch...
    Remember that hole you dug in the yard that time?

Can I get a sex bot with built in Jager machine?

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughn
    Can I get a sex bot with built in Jager machine?
    (Austin Powers voice)

Jager-serving jubblies! Smashing!

+ Reply to Thread