+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I will be performing in Atlanta this March at Kink Patrol wahooooooo!

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default I will be performing in Atlanta this March at Kink Patrol wahooooooo!

That's right, I am gonna get shipped out south to do a show in Atlanta! The organizers of this event are super nice and aree flying me out for the occasion :-) I have had a few ideas about what kind of show to do but nothing is set in stone yet. I am fortunate enough to have the beautiful Kellie Lepegula to be in the show with me :-) Yay!

Sooooo what're the chances any of you will be out there or nearby enough to come?

Any kinds of shows you have always wanted to see but never gotten the chance to see? I always get so nervous that people are gonna be bored, so input would be greatly appreciated :-)

Please come!!!!

Oooh lalallaala fancy flyer, thanks to Forrest and Amelia for letting us use that image on the flyer!!! Full set available on my site (duh) :-)

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Default Re: I will be performing in Atlanta this March at Kink Patrol wahooooooo!

GOD DAMN IT

And I just MOVED OUT OF ATLANTA, TOO!

First J&P Cycles does a motorcycle show in Atlanta, now Scar's gonna be there?

Default Re: I will be performing in Atlanta this March at Kink Patrol wahooooooo!

LOL sorry man, but I go to portland more often than atlanta so that's in your favor :-)

and not that anyone was offering advice, buuuut I figured out what I am gonna do for my show :-)

Vaughn's Avatar Walking Sucker Punch...
    Remember that hole you dug in the yard that time?

Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    That's right, I am gonna get shipped out south to do a show in Atlanta! The organizers of this event are super nice and aree flying me out for the occasion :-) I have had a few ideas about what kind of show to do but nothing is set in stone yet. I am fortunate enough to have the beautiful Kellie Lepegula to be in the show with me :-) Yay!

Sooooo what're the chances any of you will be out there or nearby enough to come?

Any kinds of shows you have always wanted to see but never gotten the chance to see? I always get so nervous that people are gonna be bored, so input would be greatly appreciated :-)

Please come!!!!

Oooh lalallaala fancy flyer, thanks to Forrest and Amelia for letting us use that image on the flyer!!! Full set available on my site (duh) :-)

Do believe I'll be at this.

Aw...theres even a bonus of supporting the ATL Humane Society!! Im'a see if I am able to go for you two 8^)

ARGHHHHH

I'm ticked to hell that I'm no longer in GA.....

Oh my god! I'm so there.

Ladies and gents, we have our BB get together... right there.

And speaking of Scar, she must have a lot of preparation to do... haven't seen her in a while.

lol seeya guys in Atlanta : D. Scar and the delicious Kellie AND bonus charity?

And its over spring break!

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    Ladies and gents, we have our BB get together... right there.
    I think it would be unreasonable, or at least seem improperly presumptuous, to call someone else's event 'our Blue Blood' anything. People into Blue Blood frequently meet up in various areas and we've got people at pretty much every cool event anywhere, so if people want to meet up at this Kink Patrol Party to see Scar and stuff, that's totally cool, but I certainly wouldn't call it 'our get together.' When Blue Blood does official gatherings or events, we do them up big and people know.

In this case, I was being humorous. We all totally understand Amelia G is swamped.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

*sigh* will there ever be anything remotely like this in aus? either im in too small a minority for them to bother, or they just keep forgetting to let me know...

Bacchus88's Avatar Senior Member

Might as well... head up that and join everyone

sickybuaaaaa's Avatar Mistress of asskickery

Vasquez??

Well, Ms. Scar, won't be able to head down Atlanta way. But, good luck with the show.

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    GOD DAMN IT

And I just MOVED OUT OF ATLANTA, TOO!

First J&P Cycles does a motorcycle show in Atlanta, now Scar's gonna be there?
    Seems the gods demand you go back if only for a cameo

Can't afford to

wow, you're main scar, pardon me, star*

bravo

It was alotta fun!

Oni and Daniels performances were both interesting and fun. Scar, Kellie and the man in gold (Ronald?) were alot of fun too and very sexy. It was nice talking to you scar in ze' flesh Lady Alias and I both thought you were very nice . Thanks for letting us take pics too lol.

The Dj's did a great job as well, played really good music.

Oh and the art was fun too. I'll post a few piccys when I get them = )

Hope you have a safe drive back.

I wish I was able to attend, but a string of bad luck hit me this past weekend including the tornado (i'm ok) and then the passing of one of my kitty's (i had to put her down because the Doc said she may have had kidney failure or the end stage of cancer). So i had to have her put down and buried her today.

I'm glad that this event raised money for the Atlanta Humane Society and hope everybody had a good time. Forgive me Scar for not being able to attend the event this time. 8^(

Some pics! Dunno if I'm breaking any rules doing this? But if I am please let me know and will remove them post haste.

heres some of the art on display and myself caught mid blink. Hate when that happens lol.

Another artwork and me in the throes of vodka/fruit punch happilly delirious.

Okay now what everyone really wants, beautiful ladies. Here is Oni and some other very nice party goers. The Blonde lady had such a tight corset I coulden't believe she could breathe.

And last but not least is the lovely Scar. Who does a really cool trick of being very elegant and tall while somehow maintaining very petite features. Dig the headdress

aw you posted pix! it was so rad to meet you and lady alias, my official first BB friend to meet in the flesh (not counting people I already knew who signed up on here :-))

I haven't uploaded my images yet but when I do I'll stick 'em on here too!

kellie's Avatar Senior Member

Yes yes, upload photos!!!

But um, not incriminating ones.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by kellie
    Yes yes, upload photos!!!

But um, not incriminating ones.
    Ha ha, oh please incriminating ones too!

Thanks for posting, Velvet-Tongue! And definitely no rules against that

That blond lady certainly looks like she's fighting it. I wont comment on other pictures.

I cant believe this went down and I missed it, I'm only like 8 hrs or so away from the event. I would have loved to have seen ya there, as well as the rest of the ball dynamite.

+ Reply to Thread