+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Have you ever had a romantic relationship get murderous?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Have you ever had a romantic relationship get murderous?

Scar was just telling me about a mutual friend who was feeling sicker and sicker for a long time and then walked in on his girlfriend (ex-girlfriend now) putting poison in his food.

I once dated someone who strangled me for Xmas. I don't think I understood how stressed normal people get around the holidays. I got a restraining order, so I never did get a full explanation of just how stressed that is.

Has anyone you dated every threatened to kill you?

Have you ever threatened to kill anyone you dated?

P I L O T's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Have you ever had a romantic relationship get murderous?

I want to threaten to kill several people whom i have never dated to supress my feeling because I know they are "terrioristic threats" and will only make things worst for me in the long run.

I DID NOT SAY THIS

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

the closest i get to threatening to hurt some one is usually not to be taken srsly. usually its not even said in anger.

I do have an ex - for the sake of argument lets call him J. He decided during one of our many break up fights that he was going to prove a point by strangling me. when i went into a full blown panic attack he thought the best way to calm me down was to punch me twice. i had the elf and my uncle Joe (the guy who can pick a refrigerator with one hand and load it into a truck) come and get me. the next day my phone wouldn't stop ringing. james was trying to apologise. after filing a restraining order i talked to his CO (navy) and had him transferred. haven't seen hide nor hair of him since.

~K

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

surprisingly........no

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

oooooooh jeez, this topic leads me to many not so fond memories.

Once I was locked in a bathroom and forced to do meth by my drug dealer boyfriend, in all fairness we were drug addicts at the time and he was trying to get me high enough to drive home since we had been awake for like a million days and I was crashing out. So he opted to hold me by the hair and force me to do lines, then lock me in the bathroom, then kick me out of his house.... charmer, real charmer!

I think he was the worst of the lot.....

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Well I have not had any woman threaten to kill me before. Although I had one Ex that shortly after our break-up, convinced everyone we both knew including our parents that she was pregnant, and if we didnt get back together she would kill herself and the baby. It was all a big lie but for about a month she had everyone treating her like she was a princess. Till they all found out just how psycho she really was and had her fitted with one of those really cool jackets with the straps and really long sleeves. LOL

theUnclean's Avatar former corporate whore

yes

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

had an internet stalker once... that got kinda scary at one point. so random - added me to msn by mistake, we talked, suddenly she loved me, wanted me to to move to mexico, claimed she was adriana lima. oops, accidentally blocked. emails - i know youre online. (such-and-such website) says that your messenger account is still signed in. tell me you love me. if you dont talk to me im going to kill myself.
    biggest goddamn fruitloop in the whole fuckin cereal factory.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Quote Originally Posted by evilstonermonkey
    had an internet stalker once... that got kinda scary at one point. so random - added me to msn by mistake, we talked, suddenly she loved me, wanted me to to move to mexico, claimed she was adriana lima. oops, accidentally blocked. emails - i know youre online. (such-and-such website) says that your messenger account is still signed in. tell me you love me. if you dont talk to me im going to kill myself.
    biggest goddamn fruitloop in the whole fuckin cereal factory.
    Yikes.

And to this day some women don't realise that men need to be as cautious if not more....

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

yeah - a guy stalker is creepy, a chick stalker is vindictive

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

stalkers are scary. i've had both male and female stalkers. *shudder* nothing like the one that figured out where my PO box was and hung around waiting for me to pick up my mail.

~K

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Once I was locked in a bathroom and forced to do meth by my drug dealer boyfriend, in all fairness we were drug addicts at the time and he was trying to get me high enough to drive home since we had been awake for like a million days and I was crashing out. So he opted to hold me by the hair and force me to do lines, then lock me in the bathroom, then kick me out of his house.... charmer, real charmer!
    /me gives Scar a long, soulful hug.

I've never had any violence involved in my relationships, but I've sure had a lot of violence develop with strangers!

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    /me gives Scar a long, soulful hug.
    aw thanks I am not too hung up on it, twas a long while ago :-)

My ex brought a gun to our house with plans to shoot me and my husband, ( he was writing in a journal about blowing away everyone in the room, and about if I can have her no one will....blah blah
    but I think he really wanted to. My husband kicked him out and told him never
    to come over again....
    I've been thru so much shit , this seem like candy land.

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Never got as serious as threatening to kill, but there was a girl that lived near my mothers and when I used to walk the dog, she would see me walking past and one day posted a valentines card addressed to "Boy/Blonde hair/Leather Jacket/Dog" and for months she "stalked" me. I went out with her for 18 months then had to dump her because she was just too damn needy. She would always insult me, and the final straw was one day she shouted at me that she didn't like me walking behind her, and made me walk in front of her. She then took off in another direction without telling, and expected me to follow her. I'd had enough and dumped her that night. I bet she's still a virgin.

I had a girlfriend when I was 17 who would slap me if I disagreed with her. She did it the first time and I told her to never hit me again. She did it again and I had to leave the room before I lost it. Then just to urk me on she did it again and I picked her up and threw her onto the couch and left the house to avoid going to jail forever. It's safe to say I broke up with her after and she decided to tell friends etc that I was the one treating her badly/used her. I don't think I've ever hated anyone as much as I grew to hate her.

Turns out her mom would throw things at her/hit her so I felt for her but you should never hit someone like that.

Since then no. Everyone gets mad and thinks crazy shit sometimes but I'd never kill someone/hurt them/try to ruin them unless they were attempting to take my life. Self defense and all that.

You guys ever notice too that if you're generally non-violent, happy, etc that people after awhile really go out of their way to make you express an emotion you don't want?

I have one person so far on my list... person that intentionaly brought 3 years of pain and psychical torture to me and my family... I never tought I could hate someone at all. Freaking psychopat... I won't go deeper into the story because it's not worth a reminder.
    Btw, I don't think I could take a life... I can't harm a bug But sock on head and dark passage and broken legs could work

Other guido pulled out a gun on me and threatened to shoot me. I said you better killme now or I'll kill you if I ever se you again. Saw him once after in the town and felt sorry for him so I haven't done nothing. He changed direction

As for relationships.... no... uhmmm... yes actualy, one girl I maked out was seeking for attention so much that she went for knife after exchanging couple words with me on one home party and friend of mine tok it before she did, but I said: "Give it to that crazy nut, maybe she'll save us of her presence finaly" and he did. She made couple of cuts on the arm but nothing more. I wouldn't do that if I knew she was unstable but since I know her good I knew she wouldn't do anything.

Why do I allways fall for complicated woman :/

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet-Tongue
    You guys ever notice too that if you're generally non-violent, happy, etc that people after awhile really go out of their way to make you express an emotion you don't want?
    True Funny thing is that I love to shock people so whenever I get situation like that I go out straight with profiling the person so much if they deserve it that he/she almost never speaks to me.

Tinman's Avatar Senior Member

i wouldnt say any violent ones, but ive had plenty of crazies, i must have that invisable paint tat thats say loons welcome lol.

one told all my friends i slept wit her and she was havin my baby, was only eventually ended by the girl i actually was with that night sayin wow i didnt see u there, her boyfriend wasnt to impressed oops!

my girlfriends, brothers, girlfriend wouldnt leave me be, we got on great and i was workin part time and she wasnt workin, my little girl was in nursery parttime an her daughter was only young, we ended up hanging out alot next thing she came onto me, she sat on my lad and tried to kiss me, i was so shocked i just stood up, dumpin her to the floor, i helped her up and said lets not talk about this again, and left, after that every family occation was her tryin to get close, just madness!

im also currently tryin to rid myself of an ex, she wants to be friends, im fine wit that, but she calls and txts everyday! thats not friends! and she turns up at my house out the blue, i came home the other day an she was sat there wit my sister chatin, its a 45min car journey for her one way, any help to get her to realise would be great, lol

Thistle Harlequin's Avatar Oldschool Member

Woah..fortunatly Not yet..but I seen all these kinds of stories on true crime TV

+ Reply to Thread