+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gothic Sluts

Wynden Nightshade's Avatar Zombie Killer in Training

Default Gothic Sluts

Gothic Sluts Hmmm...I was intrigued....I looked....I liked. Just out of curiosity..I didn't see anywhere on the site why that particular name was chosen....do you have a problem with potential models being discouraged by the name?

P I L O T's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Gothic Sluts

huh??!! I'm dissappointed.

I thought you wanted to hook up LOL HAHAHAHA

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

When I joined I thought the name was hilarious. I didn't take it to be degrading, just a play on words

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

I talked a bit about that with the most excellent Rachel Kramer Bussel in her Penthouse interview with me:

I think the first time I got called a slut was when I was in seventh grade and I’d gotten these form-fitting jeans with little gold stars on the ass pockets. It was the year I passed puberty and sort of discovered clothing and I felt really sexy in those pants, but I’d never even been on a date, much less done anything sexual which I felt was worthy of social censure. When I worked as a stagehand, I once got the choice of a free T-shirt or going home when I came to work wearing a shirt I’d made which said “I’m a slut; I kill what I eat,” which was an allusion to Steve Albini’s Big Black noise industrial project. Mind you, I accepted the free clothing, but by that time I felt like name-calling was not going to diminish the joy I took in either being myself or having an orgasm. There is, even today, cultural pressure against a woman enjoying her sexuality for her own reasons. To me, one of the most important messages I want people to get from Blue Blood is that they are absolutely entitled to the rewards of the larger society. Having unusual hair or being kinky in no way means that you are somehow a second class citizen. I think the key to dealing with mainstream prejudice is to simply not accept. Don’t let the dominant culture frame the debate for you. Own who you are. You can keep your soul without sharing your personal life with every person you meet, but, if someone at your responsible job discovers that you sometimes read vampire novels and like to be tied up, it is their problem if that troubles them and not yours. Do not permit them to shame you. Hence my desire to reclaim the word slut.

Also there is the sheer punk rock transgressive joy of getting to say Gothic Sluts

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

I find the word "slut" sexy.

Thanks for the info...you answered my question perfectly. I agree with you as well Camby...I wouldn't care about being called a slut but I'm sort of one of those blue haired F*** the world kind of people (couldn't remember if profanity was acceptable...been a while since I read the FAQ's)...I think my feelings would be hurt if someone called me a prude (doubt that will happen anytime soon) but I also might take it as a challenge to stretch the boundries even more. Think I might have what it takes to be a Gothic Slut? <wink>

Quote Originally Posted by P I L O T
    huh??!! I'm dissappointed.

I thought you wanted to hook up LOL HAHAHAHA
    Depends on the size of the hooks and what you want to hang me from.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

fuck, dont worry about the profanity. nobody really gives a shit, and if they do they can just piss off

the FAQ says:
    Can I use the f-word and be otherwise rude?
    Knock yourself out, but please remember there is a fine line between being punk rock and being a fucking dick.
    so, you know. just dont be a fucking dick. my opinon? F*** censorship.

Quote Originally Posted by evilstonermonkey
    fuck, dont worry about the profanity. nobody really gives a shit, and if they do they can just piss off

the FAQ says:

I'm not a dick...but I am fucking Nutts....don't hold it against me. (unless it's over 9 inches)

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

ha, itd need to be a bit longer than 9 to reach you from australia. but im woring on it. i keep getting emails from these nice guys about it...

Tigerlily's Avatar Bang Bang Kiss Die

the FAQ says:

<3<3<3

ha, itd need to be a bit longer than 9 to reach you from australia. but im woring on it. i keep getting emails from these nice guys about it...

Ha! Just let me know when it gets here I'll invite a few friends over.

P I L O T's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wynden Nightshade
    Depends on the size of the hooks and what you want to hang me from.

That could be interesting.

s,v.Dragcos~theDragon's Avatar Senior Member
    No where in paticular, I've never had any Regular home ~ I moved around a'Lot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Wynden Nightshade

Ha! Just let me know when it gets here I'll invite a few friends over.
    ==================================================
    Yeah,..But "Wynden"?,..
    You probably won't wanna' leave "P I L O T" out of it,
    He'de be soooooooo Disapponted,.
    - Maybe He could hold the Camera for you guys,.....
    { CLIC', RECORD', bsZzzZzzzZzz, )

n' Sorry to be the Big Let down here,
    but I would NOT fall into YOUR Required ~"Sz"~ catagorie,...
    ~ ( *not 'Nough On the Full-SWORD ),...

'eY,..I Can be Too Truthfull sometimes, ~ but evan more so, with Myself,...

Tinman's Avatar Senior Member

sorry gotta say it, i cant belive uve got that pic from the facebook vampire thing as ur avatar, u couldve at least gone wit one o the hot vamp chics lol

Tinman's Avatar Senior Member

oh n i like sluts!
    all of them i dont like segrigation (but bad spellin is all good lol) so i dont lol
    theres room for all at my table xx

I LIKE THAT PIC, (lolol).

an' Why not use something simular(representational) - of myself,
    rather than someone else, or of another Gender.
    Then It would not Represent ME, but rather Someone Else.
    and Everyone uses various Different Avatars, all the Time.

Keep in mind,
    an Avatar shows up on the Entire forum, Not just "one" section;...
    ~>[ie': B.B.Bulletins / B.B,Erotica / B.B Anouncments-Promotionals, Etc' ].
    ':-)}

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman
    u couldve at least gone wit one o the hot vamp chics lol
    =========================================
    by the way "tinman",
    I Am a "Straight Guy",
    Why would I Use a "female" - to Represent "me"?.

I Could allways go back
    and just RePlace up my OWN Avatar face pic,~>(of "ME")
    from Previously.

getting those posts up fast... aren't ya!

but you'll never catch me up

:p

I Could allways go back
    and just RePlace up my OWN Avatar face pic,~>(of "ME")

from Previously,..
    or a somewhat much older Avatar ~{of "me" too)..

I Use to Use elsewhere.

but Honestly,.. ':-|
    ~ WHO GIVES A CARE WHAT "AVATAR" Someone uses,...
    ..LOLOLOL!!!!
    :-)}

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    getting those posts up fast... aren't ya!

but you'll never catch me up
    ===============================
    LOLOLOLOL
    yeah, but at least I'm doin' something,...
    lololololol..

n' b'sides,
    I still have a'cupple of years worth yet, ta' catch up to everyone else on here...LOLOLO0L...
    ';-)}

lololol

Just seems like they are taking power away from the word. Like Amelia said, theres alot of pressure on woman to be scared of sex/their body.

No, being a slut/whore is not a good thing for a man or woman to be. It seems to me to show immaturity about relationships and people. However if you're being safe and using protection etc and not helping the spread of stds/aids; then there is not much people can really get angry over. Sex without passion/love or mutual enjoyment is just pretty boring and soulless to me. "Oh busted a nut, great. Thanks for being a more exciting hand." Theres no respect, no real caring. Why even bother?

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet-Tongue
    Just seems like they are taking power away from the word. Like Amelia said, theres alot of pressure on woman to be scared of sex/their body.

No, being a slut/whore is not a good thing for a man or woman to be. It seems to me to show immaturity about relationships and people. However if you're being safe and using protection etc and not helping the spread of stds/aids; then there is not much people can really get angry over. Sex without passion/love or mutual enjoyment is just pretty boring and soulless to me. "Oh busted a nut, great. Thanks for being a more exciting hand." Theres no respect, no real caring. Why even bother?
    ===============================================

EXCELLENT ! Very well Put ~"V.T"....
    ':-)}

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

No, being a slut/whore is not a good thing for a man or woman to be.
    You are responding as though the terms are synonymous, but in reality, they are quite opposite. Some of the negativity you are mentioning, such as sex without passion/love or mutual enjoyment, is realistically way more likely to be associated with the latter, rather than the former.

Exquisite's Avatar Senior Member

Sex without caring is probably boring but if you have a degree of affection for your partner it can be super fun. Some of the best sex I've ever had are with people I'm not in love with, some has been with people I am in love with and some has even been with both ^.~

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

There must at least be some kind of connection.

I'm not interested in masturbating with a girl's body.

We don't have to be in a relationship or anything, but it's gotta include some kind of connection.

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    You are responding as though the terms are synonymous, but in reality, they are quite opposite. Some of the negativity you are mentioning, such as sex without passion/love or mutual enjoyment, is realistically way more likely to be associated with the latter, rather than the former.

My understanding of a Slut is a female player. A girl that can have sex with lots of men and not care about them. She also can't be used by them. It seems to me to be a defensive mechanism. After getting screwed over by bad men the woman trys takes the power back. I guess they feel if they can get revenge and do the same thing to men that have been done to them that they'll be validated as a person. In return this stops them from ever really trusting anyone in a deep way. A male slut would be a player, someone who uses woman for their body and takes advantage of their emotions. "Oh Greg loves me! He took me to dinner and everything". Gregs also milking you for that vagoo and stealing your time and money for his own selfish purposes. As soon as you cut off the pussy and start looking for anything deeper Gregs out the door.

The same way you have female sluts I think a male slut coms about the same way. Its a defensive mechanism because they're afraid of any commitment or are just incapable of having an emotionally deep/trusting relationship with a female. So they rationalize it and use them for their body. What a real man he is.

A whore is someone who has sex for money/food/a place to sleep. A woman that puts out with anyone just because they took her to dinner and she feels entitled to help them bust a nut for that salad he bought her is a whore.

My understanding of a Slut is a female player. A girl that can have sex with lots of men and not care about them. She also can't be used by them. It seems to me to be a defensive mechanism. After getting screwed over by bad men the woman trys takes the power back. I guess they feel if they can get revenge and do the same thing to men that have been done to them that they'll be validated as a person. In return this stops them from ever really trusting anyone in a deep way. A male slut would be a player, someone who uses woman for their body and takes advantage of their emotions. "Oh Greg loves me! He took me to dinner and everything". Gregs also milking you for that vagoo and stealing your time and money for his own selfish purposes. As soon as you cut off the pussy and start looking for anything deeper Gregs out the door.

The same way you have female sluts I think a male slut coms about the same way. Its a defensive mechanism because they're afraid of any commitment or are just incapable of having an emotionally deep/trusting relationship with a female. So they rationalize it and use them for their body. What a real man he is.

A whore is someone who has sex for money/food/a place to sleep. A woman that puts out with anyone just because they took her to dinner and she feels entitled to help them bust a nut for that salad he bought her is a whore.

**Also for the girl/guy being used I'v heard the justification that its their own dumbass fault for letting themselves be used. I've even heard this applied to people who become addicted to drugs and even to woman who have been *****. "Well if she was not wearing such a short dress she would never have been *****!". Yeah lets blame the victim. Its entirely his/her job to control the mind of everyone around her. Thats bull.

For a skilled predator its incredibly easy to seduce/use anyone. Once you find a target its not hard to talk the talk, walk the walk and say what they wanna hear. Thats why I feel so bad for victims of this because for the most part they're either too innocent/too unintelligent or too optimistic to realize they're about to be fucked over.

I'm not a conservative person. Infact My views would be considered liberal. However, I do not see any huge culturally redeeming factor in tossing dick and vag around. One of the best tricks corporations and society has played on men and woman is that for them to be considered openminded/liberal or free that they have to be as overtly sexual as possible.

My biggest respect falls upon good people who work hard, gain their education and free themselves from the bonds of lies everyone is telling them they have to follow.

Not for the woman who leaps on a stripper pole and flashes her tits for a t-shirt or the guy who trys to fuck as many woman as he can a night. They're doing nothing to make society better.

+ Reply to Thread