+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Possibilities Of Birth Defects Are Endless... [Yuck Pics Warning]

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default The Possibilities Of Birth Defects Are Endless... [Yuck Pics Warning]

THE POSSIBILITIES OF BIRTH DEFECTS ARE ENDLESS...........

It is just insane what can go wrong in the womb.....

Default Re: The Possibilities Of Birth Defects Are Endless...........

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

yep, the world certainly ain't perfect yet

funkatron's Avatar Dead Agent

I uh, don't mean to be a super party pooper here, but a little warning about the content would be cool.

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Default Re: The Possibilities Of Birth Defects Are Endless... [Yuck Pics Warning]

I want a TAIL!

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Default Re: The Possibilities Of Birth Defects Are Endless... [Yuck Pics Warning]

Quote Originally Posted by Black Spiral Dancer

I want a TAIL!
    That way you can fuck someone coming and going?

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

i want a kid like the one in the third pic, id name him Wiggles.

I actually hesitated to post a lot of these cause they gave me mixed emotions. Some of them made me go WTF? Wow. Really? And some made me genuinely sad, so very sad. I know what with a lot of deformities, you don't live to adult life cause of all the complications they cause, and it just seems a huge injustice that all the images are of children.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

its not surprising they are all child pictures - in the modern world, we have the medical knowledge to let them have a relatively normal life, and in the not so modern worlds they often would not have survived very lng its sad, really. my stepmother works with disabled children, and she says its incredibly rewarding.

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

Do you have anymore to post? I find them intresting. At the same time I feel a great sorrow for the families, imagine the greif they carry once they find out that the child they have been blessed with will never live a normal life, if it even lives at all.

SyntheticShock's Avatar ...

These are so sad. I'd probably break down and cry if I ever saw something like this in person.

xxxnecklacexxx's Avatar Member

Ok so some may find my thoughts disturbing...
    I do not think that modern medicine is that great of a miracle when it comes to saving deformed infants and certain mental retardation cases to be honest, because the goverment is spending millions, no billions of dollars on deformaties, where the child may or may not live with any quality of life, and they suffer though countless surgeries and to pay for part of it they make reality tv shows and use the videos and pictures to capture an audience. They are exploited for the surgeons benifit, and do the parents who suffer so much get anything but a "maybe your child will be able to tie their own shoe one day at age 25, or in this surgerey your childmay die..again", and you get to ..surprise take care of a weeping sore for years, you also get to go through the fear of your child whom you love dying because we need to do more surgeries to correct the old one, and no Im not saying all cases should be thought about in terms of letting go.. but omg, I swear to you, the amount of pain and struggle the parents let alone the children have to go through does not seem worth it.
    Now that being said, I would have a hard time starving my daughter to death just because of a deformity, and I would struggle with the helplessness, but I really dont know how long I could deal with it...
    I do know one case in which there is no way in hell I would let my child continue to live, I would have had an abortion ..(I havent had one but...) this little girl had no face, she had no nose and her eyes didnt work...she cant speak, cant eat, cant breathe, cant hear, she cant do anything.. why would you keep something that obviously will suffer forever and never have a quality of life deserving to her? If she was let go her energy could come back and she could be whole in another form, not just a suffering ooze of bodily fluids dependant upon you for every little thing in her life, and OMG how will it be when she is an adult?.. there .. Im torn between setting a soul free to come back and begin again, and keeping it here even though the suffering is so extreme...

Quote Originally Posted by Camby Savelle
    Do you have anymore to post? I find them intresting. At the same time I feel a great sorrow for the families, imagine the greif they carry once they find out that the child they have been blessed with will never live a normal life, if it even lives at all.
    No but you can google stuff like childhood deformity, nuclear babies, birth defects etc. and images will come up if you click the image tab

Harlequin Fetus Syndrome Freaked the shit out of me the first time i saw. Google it.

theUnclean's Avatar former corporate whore

I used to party very very hard for a long time, and when my 1st baby was on the way, I had some serious fucked up thoughts of deformity; both are healthy w/o issues.
    Having my kids made my life an entirely different. Harder yes, but worth every damn struggle.

tatum radcliffe's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by xxxnecklacexxx
    Ok so some may find my thoughts disturbing...
    I do not think that modern medicine is that great of a miracle when it comes to saving deformed infants and certain mental retardation cases to be honest, because the goverment is spending millions, no billions of dollars on deformaties, where the child may or may not live with any quality of life, and they suffer though countless surgeries and to pay for part of it they make reality tv shows and use the videos and pictures to capture an audience. They are exploited for the surgeons benifit, and do the parents who suffer so much get anything but a "maybe your child will be able to tie their own shoe one day at age 25, or in this surgerey your childmay die..again", and you get to ..surprise take care of a weeping sore for years, you also get to go through the fear of your child whom you love dying because we need to do more surgeries to correct the old one, and no Im not saying all cases should be thought about in terms of letting go.. but omg, I swear to you, the amount of pain and struggle the parents let alone the children have to go through does not seem worth it.
    Now that being said, I would have a hard time starving my daughter to death just because of a deformity, and I would struggle with the helplessness, but I really dont know how long I could deal with it...
    I do know one case in which there is no way in hell I would let my child continue to live, I would have had an abortion ..(I havent had one but...) this little girl had no face, she had no nose and her eyes didnt work...she cant speak, cant eat, cant breathe, cant hear, she cant do anything.. why would you keep something that obviously will suffer forever and never have a quality of life deserving to her? If she was let go her energy could come back and she could be whole in another form, not just a suffering ooze of bodily fluids dependant upon you for every little thing in her life, and OMG how will it be when she is an adult?.. there .. Im torn between setting a soul free to come back and begin again, and keeping it here even though the suffering is so extreme...
    I've worked with ppl with "diverse abilities" and they're great, dynamic people. I agree that some disabilities preclude individuals from having a quality of life, and it's tragic as hell. But I also think that in some cases little things are a huge accomplishment. Like tying their shoes.

The little girl you're talking about when you referenced the facial deformitity has a syndrome called Treacher Collins Disease. It's a degenerative bone condition that people are born with, but aren't affected by until a bit later. I'm not entirely clear on all those details, but I do know the little girl's case is the most extreme ever.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh

That looks like Larry the Cable Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    I actually hesitated to post a lot of these cause they gave me mixed emotions. Some of them made me go WTF? Wow. Really? And some made me genuinely sad, so very sad. I know what with a lot of deformities, you don't live to adult life cause of all the complications they cause, and it just seems a huge injustice that all the images are of children.
    Thats the same reaction I had when I saw the pictures

I have two beautiful kids, 11 and 6 1/2 and I'm thankful they turned out awesome.
    BUT I ingest a lot more substances NOW (from fibromyalgia, sacroilliliac joint dysfunction and with each pregnancy it gets worse and if I got pregnant now,I wonder what would happen*shudders*
    I'm Fertile Mertile and my husband is Bertle Fertile. I'm very aware of my cycle, and when I can become pregnant we wear condoms.
    But the other day, when we were climaxing at the same time, mine wasnt over before his, and the condom slipped off and was deposited inside me as he had blown and had his BOOM over with but I wasnt done grinding against him and it fell off.
    The medications I'm on right now can cause birth defects... so right now I'll be eagerly counting down the days to my period.

I'm so not ready for another one right now.

I have two beautiful kids, 11 and 6 1/2 and I'm thankful they turned out awesome.
    BUT I ingest a lot more substances NOW (from fibromyalgia, sacroilliliac joint dysfunction and with each pregnancy it gets worse and if I got pregnant now,I wonder what would happen*shudders*
    I'm Fertile Mertile and my husband is Bertle Fertile. I'm very aware of my cycle, and when I can become pregnant we wear condoms.
    But the other day, when we were climaxing at the same time, mine wasnt over before his, and the condom slipped off and was deposited inside me as he had blown and had his BOOM over with but I wasnt done grinding against him and it fell off.
    The medications I'm on right now can cause birth defects... so right now I'll be eagerly counting down the days to my period.

I'm Fertile Mertile and my husband is Bertle Fertile. I'm very aware of my cycle, and when I can become pregnant we wear condoms. But 8 times out 10 we wait until my cycle is over then we fuck like crazy knowing I cant get pregnant
    The night my boy was conceived I knew I was fertile and I was drunk on vodka and I just WANTED my husband like RIGHT NOW

But otherwise my method has worked so far

But the other day, when we were climaxing at the same time, mine wasnt over before his, and the condom slipped off and was deposited inside me as he had blown and had his BOOM over with but I wasnt done grinding against him and it fell off. Did I Mention that I was fertile at the time of the accident?

I take the risks because I think the condom will prevent pregnancy..... recently that is, but to be honest, we usually refrain from activity until I'm in the clear

But the other night, the magic was flowing....... and we just went ahead with a prophylactic and hoped for the best, but that may be what we got

I'm so not ready for another.

Damn he rawks my world. Its so good,I'd beg for it if it came down to it , but he's a pleaser. And he gets off watching me get off.

I hope Im not pregnant , Scar you've got me thinking. And by putting these pics up, it reminds me of why I'll never get pregnant again

I hope.....

Creepshow's Avatar i'll skin you alive.

its so sad because you have this parent that didnt do anything wrong while she was pregnant and then the poor babies are just.... i dont know. its just messed up as a whole.

I was eating ice cream. And now I'm not.

Woah that guy has 6 perfect fingers.

kellie's Avatar Senior Member

There is a whole museum in Philly for medical maladies. let me find the link..

http://www.collphyphil.org/mutter.asp

kellie's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet-Tongue
    Woah that guy has 6 perfect fingers.
    It has the worth 1000 words logo at the bottom. It's from a photoshop contest.

Quote Originally Posted by kellie

Oh god /puts down mashed potatoes.

Well this thread helps cement the desire to never want to have children.

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glork
    Harlequin Fetus Syndrome Freaked the shit out of me the first time i saw. Google it.
    i fucking hate you.

Quote Originally Posted by GnArKiLL
    i fucking hate you.
    Ditto >_<

Magdalene's Avatar Member

Eep. I hope my baby comes out okay.

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

Ah the wonders of inbreeding

Well, I've been holding my breath since last months condom accident.... and I can finally breathe a sigh of relief. I"M NOT PREGNANT!!! Woot!

My nephew was born with 6 fingers on each hand. He was born with Ellis Van Creveld syndrome.

He's smart as a tack though.

Ok, here's an angle about the whole medical issue brought into view by xxxnecklacexxx

"I do not think that modern medicine is that great of a miracle when it comes to saving deformed infants and certain mental retardation cases to be honest, because the goverment is spending millions, no billions of dollars on deformaties, where the child may or may not live with any quality of life, and they suffer though countless surgeries and to pay for part of it they make reality tv shows and use the videos and pictures to capture an audience. They are exploited for the surgeons benifit,"

These are my own personal thoughts that I've pondered concerning the meddling of modern medicine.
    We all know the short term triumphs when it comes to modern scientific miracles....

THE WORLD GOES ROUND BY THE ULTIMATE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST
    For a moment, set aside the long term repercussions of the genetic effects modern medicine have can effect DNA.... in ways that havent been determined yet.

Now to my point...

If modern medicine saves the 'weak' and frail just to have a victory in the short term, and relish in their accomplished GLORY....

These modern miracles that would have died a hundred or so yrs ago are now given the chance to grow up ... PROCREATE... and to an undetermined degree.... begin polluting the gene pool.... who knows what kinds of repercussions this will have on future generations.

Am I advocating medical science just stop its advances and allow babies to die, and stuff.... No

The proverbial genie is let out of her bottle.
    My husband, myself, and both my kids are alive because of modern medicine's assistance.
    But we all show, in some ways, weaker (than most) attributes.

Its just food for thought.

SyntheticShock's Avatar ...

Quote Originally Posted by kellie
    Thats terribly sad, I just read up on it a little bit. But thank goodness for the advancements in medical fields and that your case didn't end in a fatality.

Condom accident?

+ Reply to Thread