Thread: Part of me REALLY misses the taste of

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Default Part of me REALLY misses the taste of

...pussy

and part of me realises that there's too much BULLSHIT between the genders

http://www.newsweek.com/id/109614?g=1

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Part of me REALLY misses the taste of

that's funny.....if I don't throw dirty clothes on the floor they don't get washed

and, yep.....nothing like a nice wet piece of pie

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

disgusting. im completely sick of woman authors encouraging women to treat their men like shit. a line like treat your woman like a dog would get people killed. i miss the days when bigotry was pure. it was still disgusting, but at least it was honest about what it was, instead of pretending its righteous indignation at the injustices of (insert whatever your disciminating against here).

sorry, i seem to bitch about this a lot. i feel very strongly about it, for a variety of reasons.

sickybuaaaaa's Avatar Mistress of asskickery

bjah, bullshit. one more proof stupidity's the most common disease

sickybuaaaaa's Avatar Mistress of asskickery

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    ...pussy

y'know, not all chicks are like that. i'm sure you''l be able to find a nice slice of pussy without all the "men are the source of evil" crap to go with it

You know, once you get past the article's bullshit, the book does not seem as stupid as presented. Sure the article has a 'look at the stupid tricks men fall for' vibe, but that doesn't really seem to be what the first author is saying.

A better article appears elsewhere, and the advice isn't bad.

Then again, the way the newsweek article and accompanying art reinforces bikepunk's point, even if the book doesn't seem so bad.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

If a guy is foolish enough to acquiesce to these tactics, I'd say he is getting what he deserves.

On BP's Point: I believe feminism and the "sexual revolution" successfully (and rightfully) took down the old order. Speaking generally, a new code of conduct has not arisen. Thus, there is no basic etiquette in these matters.

One can only hope to find an s/o who agrees with a given etiquette and arrangement. It is often easier said than done.

JT

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

No female friend of mine has ever complained about a man leaving socks on the floor. Who are these mythical women who are so worked up about laundry on the floor?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie T.
    If a guy is foolish enough to acquiesce to these tactics, I'd say he is getting what he deserves.

On BP's Point: I believe feminism and the "sexual revolution" successfully (and rightfully) took down the old order. Speaking generally, a new code of conduct has not arisen. Thus, there is no basic etiquette in these matters.

One can only hope to find an s/o who agrees with a given etiquette and arrangement. It is often easier said than done.

JT

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    No female friend of mine has ever complained about a man leaving socks on the floor. Who are these mythical women who are so worked up about laundry on the floor?
    My ex.

The irony is, she left hers on the floor too. However, it was okay for HERS to be there, not mine.

who reads Newsweek anyway?

As long as the relationship is reward based, in means "you did that - I'll do this", there won't be any success in it.

Bikerpunk, would you still be with your ex if she got a boob job?

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    who reads Newsweek anyway?

As long as the relationship is reward based, in means "you did that - I'll do this", there won't be any success in it.

Bikerpunk, would you still be with your ex if she got a boob job?
    She was nicely endowed.

And she left me. It wasn't up to me.

y'know, not all chicks are like that. i'm sure you''l be able to find a nice slice of pussy without all the "men are the source of evil" crap to go with it
    It's the whole notion that men are there to be controlled.....
    I'd object equally if it was to control women....

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

It's the whole notion that men are there to be controlled.....
    I'd object equally if it was to control women....
    Speaking strictly to M-F, the roles are skewed beyond recognition. As I type this, I'm having a separate conversation with a woman trying to reconcile loving a "roamer". Some balance needs to be restored here (speaking on a meta-level). I tend to seek out my fellow FUBAR (or really just fuck-it-alls) and set some serious boundaries. It works ... kinda.

JT

I've been thinking about that article and it sort of seems to me that, if the worst thing in the relationship is that he stresses out when he can't find his keys or that he likes to hang out when his woman cooks . . . well, those just aren't problems.

I've been thinking about that article and it sort of seems to me that, if the worst thing in the relationship is that he stresses out when he can't find his keys or that he likes to hang out when his woman cooks . . . well, those just aren't problems.
    Not if you've been raised to see men as stupid pack animals you need to control.

antiseptic fashion's Avatar Antiseptic Fashion
    Not sure, the entire company was found on a doorstep.

...pussy

This is why I F$*& men, but I have to agree it is hard not to treat a lot of them like crap, I think many men bring it on themselves with their stupid behavior..
    On the other hand, god I love women, it's just a matter of being comfortable telling people that deserve it to piss off, just don't put up with fukheads , no matter what their gender.

Quote Originally Posted by deviant designs
    This is why I F$*& men, but I have to agree it is hard not to treat a lot of them like crap, I think many men bring it on themselves with their stupid behavior..
    On the other hand, god I love women, it's just a matter of being comfortable telling people that deserve it to piss off, just don't put up with fukheads , no matter what their gender.
    You say this AFTER the women on this board pant over your awesome looks in another thread????

Let me see if I get this straight.
    They all pant for you, and you want men?

If you're gay, can you help me buy jeans? I have NO CLUE how to buy ones that fit properly. I know that's kind of asked bluntly, but I'm desperate.

I wasn't being sarcastic there, DD.

You're well/nicely put together and have style.... hence why I asked.

BookOfFaeye's Avatar Book Of Faeye

I would not say worked up but with four kids and two adults in the house I do get angry with the seek and destroy missions to find all the dirty laundry. Children learn by watching their parents right? Well if Mommy or Daddy leave their dirty clothes on the bedroom and bathroom floor and leave it for someone else to pick up later then so do the kids. Then I have to go in every room of thehouse searching for laundry everyday. Its not the laundry itself. Its the straw that broke the camels back. It also ends up including dishes, shoes, garbage, you know it snowballs with children. I have everyone as trained as can be typically expected of kids and spouses but I also honestly will give you that when it comes to "spring cleaning" Timmy mops the floor up with my ass, that dude can clean till God has to wear shades. I also dont bitch that much about the constant housework and I do get help from Tim rather often and the kids too. I am lucky that way <3.

I think its safe to say people now a days as a general rule are looking for pity AND a reason to be pissed at everyone else at the same time.

antiseptic fashion's Avatar Antiseptic Fashion
    Not sure, the entire company was found on a doorstep.

You say this AFTER the women on this board pant over your awesome looks in another thread????

Let me see if I get this straight.
    They all pant for you, and you want men?

If you're gay, can you help me buy jeans? I have NO CLUE how to buy ones that fit properly. I know that's kind of asked bluntly, but I'm desperate.
    Denim is bad, i mean really bad, it contributes to bad taste.
    Try NOT wearing it for six months, and watch how much your fashion sense improves.
    I'm only gay when I need to be BP, try out the pants thing, and we'll move on to "larger " issues..

are you a girl?

Try NOT wearing it for six months, and watch how much your fashion sense improves.
    I'm only gay when I need to be BP, try out the pants thing, and we'll move on to "larger " issues..

You rock.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I hate gay guys, they are all james bond. women want them and men want to be them.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

"i just wish i was queer... so i could get chicks"

apparently there a a lot of chicks out there that enjoy trying to convert gay guys, going out to gay bars and the like. one of my (somewhat homophobic, and more than somewhat desperate) mates heard about this and decided to go to a gay bar in the hopes of picking up some idiotang, ended up having a bunch of guys hitting on him all night i actually knew a couple of the guys that were at the bar that night, they found out i knew the guy and were laughing about how they got a major phobe-vibe off him and decided to scare him off.

i wouldnt want to be gay though, cos penises scare me. seriously. i have to pee in the dark, cos otherwise i swear that thing is trying to get me.

I refuse to wear corduroy, and nothing else is suitable/rugged enough for wearing on the road.

I am NOT wandering around everywhere in leather pants.

+ Reply to Thread