+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I could use a Fuckn Drink!

theUnclean's Avatar former corporate whore

Default I could use a Fuckn Drink!

I just read that Keiko is moving up here to Seattle (I hope it goes well for you K), and it brought up all kinds of shit that I've been burying for so damn long.

I have to say, with the exception of '89, this has been the hardest, most stressful period in my (old/long) life....

Moochers, seizures, medications, work, 80 hrs/wk, betrayal, backstabbing manipulative bitch!, debt, fucked up at work, destroyed my career, more seizures, more drugs, more work... it's a fucking cycle of perpetual SHIT!

ok, time for some booze...

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Default Re: I could use a Fuckn Drink!

okay, unclean, a drink's on me./

I guess I should have said, that I want one, but it's not gonna happen.
    Topamax and alcohol don't mix so well. I have about 30 days before I'm off the meds again and can have a drink (or 40 drinks)

That sucks, man. You have migraines? In 40 days

(from my journal) 3 days of a constant, skull splitting headache and I finally get some sleep, about 5 hours into the 'nap' I wake to a fuzzy world, blind in my left eye, looking thru milk in my right. I don't really know where I am, but I do know that everything is spinning and I know I'll be puking soon. I try to make it to the sink, but only manage to fall, shaking near the foot of the bed. I puke the last weeks worth of food over the next 10-15 minutes. And with every heave, I can feel my heart pounding like a hammer inside my head. It's a cycle of pain and puke that I have grown accustomed to.

Quote Originally Posted by theUnclean
    (from my journal) 3 days of a constant, skull splitting headache and I finally get some sleep, about 5 hours into the 'nap' I wake to a fuzzy world, blind in my left eye, looking thru milk in my right. I don't really know where I am, but I do know that everything is spinning and I know I'll be puking soon. I try to make it to the sink, but only manage to fall, shaking near the foot of the bed. I puke the last weeks worth of food over the next 10-15 minutes. And with every heave, I can feel my heart pounding like a hammer inside my head. It's a cycle of pain and puke that I have grown accustomed to.
    That sounds terrible. Is that partly a side effect of the meds or all from the migraines? Can they give you a tranquilizer or something which doesn't interact badly to make what you are dealing with more bearable?

+ Reply to Thread