+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Would you rather have the power of invisibility or the power of flight?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Would you rather have the power of invisibility or the power of flight?

Would you rather have the power of invisibility or the power of flight? And why?

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Would you rather have the power of invisibility or the power of flight?

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    Would you rather have the power of invisibility or the power of flight? And why?
    invisibility ftw. id go sneak into scars photoshoots, lol jk.
    If i wanna fly, ill go southwest. Or go invisible, get on a plane, and have the best of both!

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Default Re: Would you rather have the power of invisibility or the power of flight?

I'd like to be able to fly. It would save a fortune on travel expnses.

SyntheticShock's Avatar ...

I'd rather have the power of invisibility. Anyone can hop on a plane and fly somewhere, but to be invisible, you can do so much more interesting things.

I'm pretty much invisible when I want to be. I can hide in plain sight. Not having a passport does retrict me in flying.

bohoki's Avatar kitty flinger

flight then i wouldn't be afraid of falling any more but i guess it would depend on my top flight speed if i was limited to anything under 150 mph or limited to less than 200 pounds of additional weight (cause i would want to give piggy back rides and become kikis delivery service)

i would pick invisibility but if it required you to get totally naked (dont want people seing magiclal flying piercings) then i would pick flight i would want anything i was carrying to become invisible too including a piggybacked person

Flying would be a fun experience but....if I could be invisible. Could just sneak onto planes and get free flights any way . Plus could do all sorts of other stuff.

I don't really think you can compare an individual flying to flying in a plane. Though both are forms are traveling, they are completely different experiences.

Still, this is an easy one. Invisibility.

Just ment that after the initial rush of "Oh shit im flying!" you'd eventually just have a cool fast travel method. Now Invisbility...the amount of people you could mess with would make it fun forever.

I'd totally stop trying to join the DEA and become a private investigator then lol.

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

Invisibility for sure. Think, literally taking yourself out of the picture and having freedom to do almost anything you want. No restrictions, no boundaries. However with all this power to remain a shadow of sorts do you completely lose it? The whole lure of total anonymity is the camel breaker.

Creepshow's Avatar i'll skin you alive.

Invisibility, most definitely. you could like, just walk into concerts and such for free, and mostly unoticed and then de-invisiblize yourself and rock out.
    plus you could fuck with people and it would be great.
    only, not like that movie with kevin bacon where he goes into that girls house and then later he goes all crazy evil.
    that would be bad. what movie is that, anyways?
    hm.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

hollow man. and until you mentioned concerts, i was gonna go with the flying option.

see ya at a show!

You mean not-see-you at a show.

antiseptic fashion's Avatar Antiseptic Fashion
    Not sure, the entire company was found on a doorstep.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    This is scary, why do people keep asking this question, r u organized?

Flight, due to the imminence of the coming apocalypse, it just seems way more practical.

Magdalene's Avatar Member

I'd say invisibility. I could get away with a lot of things and yeah, fuck with people. It'd be fun to scare the crap out of people, however I could also do like a karma thing (Amelie style) and mess with people who've messed with me or my loved ones.

Also, as someone else said, getting into concerts for free would be pretty awesome.

Tinman's Avatar Senior Member

Is it a power i can turn on and off or can it kinda go off when i get angry, flame on!! lol

if off n on, gotta be fly, thats gotta be a shit load of fun!!
    But invisablity, hmmm, im gettin the whole "imagine the shit i can do n see!! if i was invisable" vibe from all of u, lol, i like it!!
    U could do alot, free stuff just tip of the iceberg, spy, hitman/woman, modern day equaliser(if anyone remembers that lol, what u call a man with 3 logs on his head?) n im honest so ill say it out loud, imagine all the hotties u can have a good look at, hmmmmmm, invisable defo lmao

Tinman's Avatar Senior Member

in fact if i was invisable, i could be right behind u now!!

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alias
    neh, get revisible once im in cos you cant mosh properly if noone ses ya

Quote Originally Posted by evilstonermonkey
    hollow man. and until you mentioned concerts, i was gonna go with the flying option.

see ya at a show!
    horray! i have positivly inspired someone!!!!!
    and i also now know the name of...welll hollow man!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alias
    but thats what deinvisiblizing is for!!!!!

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

escaping gravity for me please

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman
    in fact if i was invisable, i could be right behind u now!!
    You are invisible, you have no pic on your profile... I was gonna say.. hmmm interesting, I'm bad I know, then I realized that you have no pic. and in essence you are invisible. Thats why the internet is so appealing .... at least to a few of us

If one was invisible, the added weight one might gain wouldnt show....RIGHT?!!!

(j/k)

Problem with being invisible, you either have to be naked, or have the ability to disappear your clothes. Plus, if you sneak onto a plane, where are you going to sit. Most flights are full, so you'd be bumping around in the loo. Plus, they hav a weight limit. What happens if you take the plane over the limit? You want to take the risk of you causing a crash?

Unless you're like Violet on The Incredibles.

What, Anorexic?

Anorexic, what?

Violet from the Incredibles. No-one is that thin without some kind of illness.

invisibility dat way i culd steal n go 2 hospitalz put on a bed sheet n scare da livin hell outa ppl or pull da plug on da life suport machines n assassinate yea i kno im a heartless son of a bitch

Dusk's Avatar Senior Member

I going to say flying, but with wings.
    Not many people see me as it is and the freedom would be amazing.

(Yes I felt like reviving some dead topics.)

Head Wreck's Avatar Dai the Llama

a tough choice.

i call option 3

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Flight.

Sure, I'll be at your next party!!!!!

I'm reasonably sure that anything I'd want invisibilty for (seeing girls naked et. al) I'd feel uncomfortable with doing without said people's consent, and I'm reasonably sure that if I really wanted to see someone naked, if I asked nicely, she'd say yes.

I was half tempted to say "I'll test this theory - send naked pics of yourself (male or female) to email addy X" but worried about that backfiring or angering Amelia G.

Dishuman's Avatar Member

Invisibility.... I am quite Mischievous and Dirty, so I could think of MANY dirty pranks to pull off with invisibility. =)

DoctorZ's Avatar Senior Member

Invisibility...

Cause I've ALWAYS wondered what sex looks like without the penis in the way. >.>

I wonder weird things.

Dishuman's Avatar Member

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZ
    Invisibility...

Cause I've ALWAYS wondered what sex looks like without the penis in the way. >.>

I wonder weird things.

That would be awesome!

TheCosmicSheriff's Avatar If I could, would I?

Ok being invisible lets you see a lot of perverted things and spy on hotties but what are you going to do wait for some chick to sit on you by accident to get off? Flying is what its all about if you don't have speed and load restrictions that is. You can fly so why wouldn't all the hotties be all over your visible flying self? Besides you would be flying unaided...hello!!

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Invisibility, totally.

You could make/steal a fortune and then live like a king. And hell, if you wanted to fly, go hang gliding or skydiving whenever you want.

It's the ancient dilema ever 6th level Warlock faces!

Anyway, flight. I like being seen, it's something I've made to work for me. Invisibility would have its uses, but it wouldn't be nearly as cool.

Sides, flying when no one else can would get you into almost as many places unwanted/unnoticed, including a bunch invisibility (and planes) couldn't get you to.

+ Reply to Thread