+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who misses Scar's presence around here??

Default Who misses Scar's presence around here??

I do.
    You prolly do too...

I just wanted to open up a thread, for other BBBusers to share your opinion on the matter..
    Me, I love her points of view, and all her personal questions, that have a way of getting to the heart of a matter, and being very specific and transparent at the same time.

Tinman's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Who misses Scar's presence around here??

I never really spoke to her but i have answered many of her millions of threads lol always a new spin on stuff from her, i had noticed she hasnt had any threads lately, hope shes good, everyone is busy sometimes, guess its just her turn lol

She did a event here in ATL about 2 weeks ago..she may still be here doing stuff or on her way back, which would explain her abscence :^)

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Scar and Kellie are in New Orleans.

I talked to her last night... I just miss her around here. She's contributed a lot to the BBB's ... I thought it'd be nice to show her some love back.
    Thanks Amelia for sharing.

Look out New Orleans! What was awesome's just got better!

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Scar is awesome. I'm sure whatever she's doing, it's all part of her getting her groove back.

She'll be back when she can. Wish it would be soon though - I'd like to use her general likeness in a tattoo, and we're doing it this weekend. (Not stalkerish, just that she has an interesting face that would stylise well) and I'd like to ASK her first.

I've got a drawing I did of her while in Florida that almost got ruined -in the process of moving-, I captured her face, very vaguely... I got stuck and never totally finished it because I'm not that good of an drawing artist... or a painter. Thats why I love photography so much, I can show you what I see in my eyes... including the vision in my minds eye.
    But when it comes to drawing or painting, it only takes one fucked shadow or lack there of, or too dark or not dark enough to drive me absolutely nutz!!!!
    And resulting to loss of my vision.

With her perfect features, and perfect symmetry... light skin and green eyes she'd make one hell of a tatt. I've thought the same thing myself, about getting her likeness done, or her eyes on the back of my shoulder, building into a back piece.... but I dont want to sound like an obsessed fan!!!
    I just love her LOOKS that much. She's so artistically inspiring. I'm sure any or all of her photogs would concur.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganizedKhaos
    I've got a drawing I did of her while in Florida that almost got ruined -in the process of moving-, I captured her face, very vaguely... I got stuck and never totally finished it because I'm not that good of an drawing artist... or a painter. Thats why I love photography so much, I can show you what I see in my eyes... including the vision in my minds eye.
    But when it comes to drawing or painting, it only takes one fucked shadow or lack there of, or too dark or not dark enough to drive me absolutely nutz!!!!
    And resulting to loss of my vision.

With her perfect features, and perfect symmetry... light skin and green eyes she'd make one hell of a tatt. I've thought the same thing myself, about getting her likeness done, or her eyes on the back of my shoulder, building into a back piece.... but I dont want to sound like an obsessed fan!!!
    I just love her LOOKS that much. She's so artistically inspiring. I'm sure any or all of her photogs would concur.
    Yup. But then again, I neither draw, paint nor will have drawn or have painted or tattooed any likeness unless/until I have express permission.

Do you have a *******? She had a section (may still do for that matter) of artwork inspired by her. She likes to have fan art work from what I can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganizedKhaos
    Do you have a *******? She had a section (may still do for that matter) of artwork inspired by her. She likes to have fan art work from what I can tell.
    I don't do *******, sorry

kellie's Avatar Senior Member

We actually just got back from New Orleans! She has been in Atlanta hanging out with me, but is on her way back to her home as I type this.
    Here is a photo of us drinking absinthe in NOLA last weekend.

I'd love to try Absinthe.

I heard that its kinda hard to make and requires someone who really knows what they're doing.

I love her cute new hair.

Thank you Kellie for posting.
    So, do you drink it for the feeling, or the taste, or the taste and feeling?

athenahollow's Avatar Smut Peddler

Nah, it just requires having access to wormwood, which is illegal is most of the US. lol. Fortunately, it's not in illegal in Indiana.

Absinthe is legal in the US now. Very recent decision.

Wynden Nightshade's Avatar Zombie Killer in Training

Bah! People were 2 hours away and didn't call! J/K anytime any of you are in New orleans area and get bored I'm right around the corner =P So drop me a line and we'll party....oh but I may be a potential serial killer my shrink hasn't decided yet.... So who wants to hang out?!?!? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    Absinthe is legal in the US now. Very recent decision.
    Thats what I was thinking. I've got an official Absinthe fan page in my friends list on my-space page.

We were drinking Lucid. I am not sure what all states you can buy it in, I know you can here in Ga.
    It was very smooth, but I am not the biggest licorice fan. After one drink, I was pretty drunk though.

Quote Originally Posted by kellie
    We were drinking Lucid. I am not sure what all states you can buy it in, I know you can here in Ga.
    It was very smooth, but I am not the biggest licorice fan. After one drink, I was pretty drunk though.
    I will have to hunt that down around here...haven't seen it around my area. Might have to venture towards the Marietta area to grab it :^)

They have it by the town center mall, at Sherlocks.

Thanks for the tip! :^)

helcyon's Avatar i am no one

A bunch of us were giving it a good turn around my place a few months ago. My ex-flatmate lost it and got all threatening deliberately knocking over the pyramid of beer cans we were building the rotter. In the morning he remembered nothing and couldn't see very well - he had bright green blobs in front of his eyes he said ....the same colour as the weird stuff.

IMO it is horrible tasting stuff and I don't seek it out but it gets you drunk nearly as fast as injecting scotch.

You're supposed to dilute it with water and mix with burnt sugar, helcyon.

helcyon's Avatar i am no one

You're supposed to dilute it with water and mix with burnt sugar, helcyon.
    yeah we started off mucking around doing that sort of thing but it got too elaborate and we were too lazy so it just started going straight down neat. about then we provoked the "ex-flatmate-who-really-should-not-drink-at-all" to near violence by refusing to cease listening to the Osmonds.

"mucking about"?

Dude

That's part of the fun!

All of my vices involve some kind of ritual. Packing a tobacco pipe, doing the absinthe burning thing.....

Fuck, if it wasn't really bad for you I'd get into smack just for the whole lighting the candle, cooking it down, straining, etc.

I love New Orleans and I bet it was hella crazy with two girls like Kellie and Scar. I like Scar's posts, but it has only been a few days and I honestly had not noticed she hadn't posted for a week or whatever. That is a little stalkery if you ask me. On the other hand I've missed the beautiful intelligent breastlicious Kellie so I'm glad this thread brought her back. Hello Kellie.

Incog...this is a lot less stalkery than the one guy who is one here that only posts in posts about Scar, for Scar, declaring his ultimate dying love in broken english. :^p

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    Incog...this is a lot less stalkery than the one guy who is one here that only posts in posts about Scar, for Scar, declaring his ultimate dying love in broken english. :^p
    Dude, I can speak English quite well thank you.
    AND I post in other places
    AND I've said other girls here were cute.

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

you beat me to it

@incog

Why thanks! I have actually been without a computer for almost a year, thats what was keeping me away.
    Ive got a new laptop now though! Woooo internets!!!

Yeah Kellie!!!! I've been a while without internet as well, it gets addicting does it not, well I feel like I'm ready for the re-introductory ...anyway, welcome back to the web!!!

I'm anything but a stalker, Scar knows how much I love her and why, I just think she's such an incredible artist with so much to say thats thought provoking, since she's such a big part of BBB's I thought I'd give her a thread of appreciation while she was gone, I used to do the same thing for those I thought dearly of on another message board I used to Moderate for yrs...

I can see where you'd see stalker issues from anyone else, but with me, I'm just an avid artist with tons of appreciation with all those whom inspires me.

I understand the importance of a fan.

+ Reply to Thread