+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you ever post online with friends?

Default Do you ever post online with friends?

I never would have thought I'd do this but sometimes when I have a few people at my house, we will go online. It seems like Jack Daniels and friends should be enough company, but I often find myself checking out certain sites with my friends when once we would have just hung out.

helcyon's Avatar i am no one

Default Re: Do you ever post online with friends?

yeah sure... I have a computer in my lounge room... it's just another facility like a TV or a Hi-Fi that you use to entertain your guests including yourself. I haven't quite gotten up to the pyjama party level of posting in online forums as a group thing... tend to do that just by myself seeing as it's a bit anti-social when you have guests of course. But we might go and look for music videos and play them like putting you would choosing tracks from a CD collection. Or another cool guest activity with your guests is of course The Wayback Machine internet archive. That thing is fab. I've even looked at these blueblood boards in it just to see what it looked like before now. The above link is to the advanced search page which is where you wanna be I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by incog
    Jack Daniels
    incog, where I wanna be is over near my fridge where I have a bottle myself so I might just do that now. the weekend starts now. friday is a day off in Australia and New Zealand yeeeeeeeeessssssssssss

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

most of my friends don't have computer access. when they do want to go online it's for one of 3 things. A) Look at girls on ******* B) Watch fight videos C) Look up video game cheats.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Dude, I'm online because I **dont** have any friends.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

Quote Originally Posted by helcyon
    incog, where I wanna be is over near my fridge where I have a bottle myself so I might just do that now. the weekend starts now. friday is a day off in Australia and New Zealand yeeeeeeeeessssssssssss
    yeah, im fuggin syked for the long weekend... oh right, im working saturday arvo and ALL SUNDAY. the worst part? my step-bros 2oth birthday party is saturday night. and i start at 8 the next day. and dont finish til 5. and sunday is when all our worst customers come in. ...so i guess there was more than one worst thing about it

Bedlamite

When I had time to visit my friends, I sit there on the net with them half the night. We are prone to either gaming together, or spending all night finding stupid vids online that make us laugh until we cry.

Of course.

I'm a BIG FAT NERD.

So that's to be expected.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

I try not to too much when we're hanging out. We set up a lot of things and communicate online enough as it is. Inevitably, everyone has that one site they want to show. Nothing wrong with so doing. I do think face to face interaction is best though.

One of my favorite things is surfing news/comedy etc sites with a friend on a messenger.

athenahollow's Avatar Smut Peddler

My fiancee and I do something similar, we sit in chat rooms and talk, even though we are right next to each other lmao... but it's cause we are geeks, not a lack of communication

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedanima
    When I had time to visit my friends, I sit there on the net with them half the night. We are prone to either gaming together, or spending all night finding stupid vids online that make us laugh until we cry.

Of course.

I'm a BIG FAT NERD.

So that's to be expected.
    oh we have so much in common lol. unfortunately the friend i did this with is currently gone till august

Bedlamite

Quote Originally Posted by GnArKiLL
    oh we have so much in common lol. unfortunately the friend i did this with is currently gone till august
    Back to surfing alone. I'm sorry. *pets*

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Heh, although I prefer to step away from the computer when with actual human beings, sometimes looking at the web with a few friends or, uhm, possibly interacting with the web with a few friends, after a few adult beverages, is kinda entertaining.

+ Reply to Thread