+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The icky issue of body hair....

Default The icky issue of body hair....

Do YOU, girls or guys shave your face, arms, legs, armpits, toes....etc.

Please share what you do or dont shave.

Me, I'm a natural blonde... with a light brown , eh, pubes... No I dont color them, but all else hair I have varies from light blonde to dark blonde.

I shave the peach fuzz on my face, so to to have uneven foundation spots. No one has ever noticed though, or they would have told me. I shave my toes, light blonde hair BARELY there, I just dont like it, when couples such as us engage in toe sucking, who wants to stop to pull out a hair!!!

I shave my legs, my *privates* (using that term just cracked me up) and north... concerning my torso... I shave anything that appears to have the lightest blonde hair, even though it isnt visible... I then, my hands, being nuckles (the hair really isnt visible......shave my arms ....then pits .

TO BE HONEST!!! If I knew those little IGIA's worked I would kill at least 3 more more hair a day until I got them ALL besides the hair I have on my scalp!!!

(I'm VERY sensitive to electrical current due to the fibromyalgia... so I'm setting the bar LOW to be realistic.... as three hairs a day.)

Bedlamite

Default Re: The icky issue of body hair....

Everything goes. If I'm not feeling tired/lazy/can't be arsed.

I shave everything but Brows and My little, I'm getting older Lady 'Stash. Those get waxed. ^_^

I know that back in the day when mankind needed hair to assist in the direction of the wind blowing,to aide in their hunting......... but now a days, we're hunting those like us, and dare I say ppl of the same or of the opposite sex.
    My hubby shaves everything but his legs YET!!!

I mean, who wants tickly ball hair interrupting the moment? Speaking for me,. I'd love if *God* didnt make pubic pr ball hair!
    Who wants to stop in a hot ,VERY heated moment to stop and pull out a hair from either the inside of their jaw or the back of their tongue!!!!!

To the men who are against shaving. thats you prerogative. I hope you meet someone that LIKES hair... ,more power to ya.

TO those same men, do you find girls attractive with tons of body hair, on their legs and arms, and why?

I'm SERIOUSLY not making this thread confrontational, but rather a forum to explain both sides of the hair issue.

SyntheticShock's Avatar ...

I dislike body hair, so I shave what's needed. Luckily I'm not even close to being a hairy person.

I like men with little to no body hair as well, or at the least shaved in his nether regions.

I like my g/f to have no body hair, and she likes me to shave my armpits and pubs, which i do with a straight razor. I have a gotee, but i shave around that w/ a straight razor. i love straight razors! -e

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I don't shave anything. In fact, I regularly bath in Rogaine, just to be on the safe side.

there's a reason that they chose that dude to be the brawny man. instead of say, justin timberlake. consequently, at the time, there was no one like JT. he wouldn't have survived the winter.

kellie's Avatar Senior Member

I shave my pubes, armpits, bottom half of my legs(knees down only), and the tiny hairs on my feet.
    I used to shave my arms, but stopped that long ago.
    Luckily I am not a very hairy person. My body hair is blonde. You cant even notice it on my thighs at all.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

I have very very little body hair. I don't shave anything.

rikosaka's Avatar ChorizoSmells

Only thing I really shave are my balls, pubes are cut very, very short. I also hate having long underarm hair so i trim that very short, other than that I'm not that hairy.

"I shave my toes, light blonde hair BARELY there, I just dont like it, when couples such as us engage in toe sucking, who wants to stop to pull out a hair!!!"

Very cool, hate, just hate sucking on hairy toes, kinda ruins the moment. Good on y'all. Too much or just any hair on certain sexy parts of the body is a hassle, yeah, gagging on a hair is not fun. Interesting and informative thread!

Wynden Nightshade's Avatar Zombie Killer in Training

Everything but the hair on my head and my eyebrows (which i recently considered lol) not big into body hair on myself or anyone else a little on a guy is okay but I'm a biter and i dont like hair in my mouth.

Thistle Harlequin's Avatar Oldschool Member

Quote Originally Posted by OrganizedKhaos
    I shave my toes, light blonde hair BARELY there, I just dont like it, when couples such as us engage in toe sucking, who wants to stop to pull out a hair!!!

lol..sorry but i lauffed at this one..lol.. toe sucking pulling out a hair? lol hardy har har

I shave my pubes, my butthole, my ballsack, my boysfreinds butthole and ballsack...ALL

Hair stinks!

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

i have more body hair than i would like. i habitually shave my armpits about every week or so. groin area i mainly trim with a cordless buzzer to keep it short - so its more fuzz than anything else. the rest of me gets shaved once, maybe twice a year, usually in the summer.

im a guy and i suck at shaving body hair that is not on my face. i always miss some. hard to see in some places. plus it takes forever! i do like the feeling of being freshly shaven. and totally adore being shaved by another(it can be very intimate).

How the HELL do you shave the chocolate starfish?

Magdalene's Avatar Member

I shave pretty much everything... I shave my arms, armpits, stomach, legs, girly bits, feet, mustache, and I tweeze my nasal hairs and eyebrows. I really hate body hair, lol. Plus, my hair is naturally dark and I'm naturally pale so it shows up more than most people's hair.

I had a woman recently comment on my hairless arms, and that her daughter shaves her arms too... this totally boggled her mind. She hadn't heard of anyone doing it before, she was in her 50's. I dont know if that matters or not, I just thought I'd add that seeing as its a fact.

I've noticed the newer generations are all about no body hair, just look at the vanilla playboy, they used to have full pube fro's. But Now everyone shaves at least into a hitler.

I like being shaved, I just hate when it comes back in.
    I DO like the sensitivity of the needle like hair... under the skin in intimate moments.

Full pube fro for the epic win, but then again, I roll 70s style.

Hey, if thats your thing.... then GO!!!.........er, grow....lol

Magdalene's Avatar Member

Quote Originally Posted by OrganizedKhaos
    I like being shaved, I just hate when it comes back in.
    I shave every day, so I've never really experienced that. Well, except for the very first time I shaved, OMG the hair poking through hurt like a bitch.

Its kinda good when grindin' with the mate... if ya like the pain.

bohoki's Avatar kitty flinger

The nipple pincher was on Malibu's Most Wanted

+ Reply to Thread