+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "A Haunting" tv show

Thistle Harlequin's Avatar Oldschool Member

Default "A Haunting" tv show

I love this show, I even ended up buying the DVD's via Amazon.com (cheaper than the Discovery Channel website)..

Anyways, my favorite episode is "A Haunting in Georgia" which is a two hour long documentary. It features a ghost of an old man that appears to a little girl, who was a ery well respected man of that town, and who is actually buried in the cemetery nearby. His picture is even online.

Another favorite is of a little boy who starts having an imaginary friend named "man" who's a 6 year old dead boy. In a way he gets possesed, and it's just an awesome story. I believe that one is called "Demon Child"

There's another called "A Haunting in Conneticut" which is also 2 hours long, but I haven't watched it all yet because I had to go to work...it's based in a home that was a mortuary and this story, just like the Amytiville Horrorr, was made into a book, although the author claims it's more fiction than real because everyone in the family was crazy...

Anyways, do any of you guys watch this show too? I watch it every weekday at 2pm on the Discovery Channel...

Bedlamite

Default Re: "A Haunting" tv show

This is one of my favorite shows ever. Although I have to preface that it is partly my fave because of the melodramatic elements, such as the episode when the lady discovers 'Wicca' and goes all Goth on her son.

It keeps me up way past my bed time many an afternoon. ^_^

+ Reply to Thread