+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can you imagine looking over at this guy while stopped at a red light?

Default Can you imagine looking over at this guy while stopped at a red light?

TheCosmicSheriff's Avatar If I could, would I?

Default Re: Can you imagine looking over at this guy while stopped at a red light?

heh!

kellie's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Can you imagine looking over at this guy while stopped at a red light?

Thats funny.

Senior_Diablo's Avatar in a rowboat

gasp! ..oh, wait..its only a painting..i'm relieved now...lol

HAHA, can you imagine looking over, with only a first glance out of your periphery ?

Quote Originally Posted by OrganizedKhaos
    HAHA, can you imagine looking over, with only a first glance out of your periphery ?
    that would be quite funny... reminds me of a friend who found some discarded toilet on the side of the road and i guess for shits and giggles he made it look like he was using the toilet while some one took his picture..

THAT RAWKS!!! Thats hilarious, do you have some pics? I cant get over how funny that would be, driving with the family, talking about financial matters.... then looking over and seeing some dude sitting on the pot ... on the side of the road....lol

Quote Originally Posted by OrganizedKhaos
    THAT RAWKS!!! Thats hilarious, do you have some pics? I cant get over how funny that would be, driving with the family, talking about financial matters.... then looking over and seeing some dude sitting on the pot ... on the side of the road....lol
    i might be able to grab it from his m'yspace..if i can find him through my 206 friends on there..and if he still has it on there..lol

picture successfully ninjad..lol

Thank you so much, for posting, thats a freakin riot!!!

SyntheticShock's Avatar ...

Lol, well, if I needed plumbing or eletrical services, I would definetly choose them. At least I would know they had a good sense of humor.

+ Reply to Thread