+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alien or UFO Sightings and Encounters

SyntheticShock's Avatar ...

Default Alien or UFO Sightings and Encounters

I watched Dateline last night, and they had the top 10 UFO sightings caught on tape. They had both skeptics and believers on, which was great to see them debate the issue.

My grandma, many years ago, while she was living on her farm, swears to God she saw one, at least once, she even had an article in the local newspaper about it. My man swears up and down that he witnessed something in the sky that still today he has never seen anything like it, in life or in movies. I've seen strange things in the sky, sometimes I think that it could just be my imigination, other times I can't be too certain.

Has anyone spotted anything in the sky they believed to be a UFO or an alien perhaps? Are you a skeptic or a believer?

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Alien or UFO Sightings and Encounters

i once saw something way way the frell up there in the sky that neither i nor the people i was with could identify. it was so high up(like up above the clouds you often see jet liners going through) that it really only looked likke a dark rectangle against the sky. but the thing that creeped us out was that it was completely stationary.

we could only look at it for like 5 minutes at a time without our eyes going nuts trying to keep it in focus.

if we had to put a name to it in the way of identifying it, i think it might have been a low-flying satalite. but i prefer to think of it as a UFO.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

heh, frell.

i have seen a UFO before, in that i saw a flying object that i could not identify. it may or may not have been an alien. im a bit odd in that respect, i guess im a believing sceptic - i believe aliens exist, but am sceptical of any sighting, record or even my own personal experience until i have irrefutable evidence. im tha same with psychics - i believe there are people with paranormal abilities, and that the human mind has powers we cant even begin to comprehend yet, but if i ever met anyone claiming to be psychic i would poretty much never ever believe them. again, despite my own personal experiences.

I have not seen a ufo but me and my mom have seen a very rare natural phenomenon.

It was round lighting ball, it came above the house and moved very slow with buzzing sound and when it hit the tree in our backyard it disappeared with a pop sound and a flash. Within 2 weeks that tree dried and fell down.

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

bal lightning is awesome. ive heard stories about how it can follow people around and navigate houses or otherwise behave in a seemingly sentient way.

+ Reply to Thread