+ Reply to Thread

Thread: feel sorry for me and shit

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Default feel sorry for me and shit

So okay, life has been so messed up the last month...

I had that super bad panic attack and all that crappy stress stuff...so now I have decided my family is cursed

3 months or so ago, my dad had another heart attack...he had surgery and all was well, then about 2 weeks later he got a herniated disk and isn't aloud to go back to work until july or later (lame) and then so Thursday he started feeling sick, like flu-ish and had a migraine. That morning, he just kept telling me to take him to the hospital...So I did...then he found out that he has Spinal meningitis.
    If you don't know about it, there is viral and bacterial, bacterial is bad: causes brain damage, hearing loss, paralysis and like 30% chance that it's fatal, not to mentio. its seriously contagious. So he got stuck in a airlocked room and I wasn't aloud to go to work until we found out that it was viral (which is good, but still painful)

SO then my mom is having this heart palputation problem, so she goes to the dr. and her blood pressure is way high and they said she was on the verge of a stroke or heart attack and put her on heavy medications for it

Now my brother is staying with us cause he just moved back into this part of oregon..he gets a spider bite on his hip and within 2 days its HUGE and black and really discustingly scary..he goes the the emergency room and they have to cut it out cause it was staff infection..ewww

Kaden had a dr. appt on Tues. his dr. said she thinks he has ocd and wants him to see some child therapist. Plus he's been sick all week..

I've been sick all week too, i have a really bad cough and I think i have bronchitis..and im not supposed to be stressing out because of my anxiety issue

and to top it all off

Bryan got fired today..

FUcking awesome...do you believe in curses? All this in a week...i think more than irony.

and your little dog too

Default Re: feel sorry for me and shit

that sounds awful. i hope your family's luck turns for the better soon. you didn't run over any old gypsy women recently, did you?

Well if you accept christ you can get a free PS2.... accept him multiple times and start selling that stuff on Feebay.

But jokiness aside (hope it made ya smile a bit!), I know how it goes, because I'm going through it too, but I know things get better and they will..it's always rough going down and feeling down...but things will look up, and then down, and then up.

Your family sounds like my family currently..so I know what your going through. Hang in there hun, everybody will be here for you, I'm sure of it :^)
    *hugs and cyber stompys*

actually there are these gyspies that come into my work and we did kick them out last month....hmmm Karyn now you're making me think..

lol voldta, I love my avatar ..good scheme too
    Thank for the well wishes and sorry your luck seems to be the same right now...maybe that means we will win the lottery or something soon. It has to get better eventually

Quote Originally Posted by Pull~My~Hair

I had that super bad panic attack and all that crappy stress stuff...so now I have decided my family is cursed

3 months or so ago, my dad had another heart attack...he had surgery and all was well, then about 2 weeks later he got a herniated disk and isn't aloud to go back to work until july or later (lame) and then so Thursday he started feeling sick, like flu-ish and had a migraine. That morning, he just kept telling me to take him to the hospital...So I did...then he found out that he has Spinal meningitis.
    If you don't know about it, there is viral and bacterial, bacterial is bad: causes brain damage, hearing loss, paralysis and like 30% chance that it's fatal, not to mentio. its seriously contagious. So he got stuck in a airlocked room and I wasn't aloud to go to work until we found out that it was viral (which is good, but still painful)

SO then my mom is having this heart palputation problem, so she goes to the dr. and her blood pressure is way high and they said she was on the verge of a stroke or heart attack and put her on heavy medications for it

Now my brother is staying with us cause he just moved back into this part of oregon..he gets a spider bite on his hip and within 2 days its HUGE and black and really discustingly scary..he goes the the emergency room and they have to cut it out cause it was staff infection..ewww

Kaden had a dr. appt on Tues. his dr. said she thinks he has ocd and wants him to see some child therapist. Plus he's been sick all week..

I've been sick all week too, i have a really bad cough and I think i have bronchitis..and im not supposed to be stressing out because of my anxiety issue

and to top it all off

Bryan got fired today..

FUcking awesome...do you believe in curses? All this in a week...i think more than irony.
    Could the spider have looked like this one, http://www.blueblood.net/boards/showthread.php?t=9903

One bit my dog, and it caused a horrible infection!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OrganizedKhaos
    Could the spider have looked like this one, http://www.blueblood.net/boards/showthread.php?t=9903

One bit my dog, and it caused a horrible infection!!!
    lol no..i've never seen any spider that scary in my life.. freaking crazy

Me neither... I think of PINHEAD on Hellraiser everytime I see one.

Oh, I miss labled the spider... its not a macrantha, a macrantha is an orchid....
    OOPS! I cant remember what its called... but it is a KNOWN spider...

*hugs* You're in my sleepless thoughts... and have been many times in the last several days....

well thank you (:
    Im sleepless as well...im watching super troopers right now...i feel like I never sleep

and to top it all off

Bryan got fired today..

I know a few people who have gotten horrible spider bites over the last six months. There is some kind of spider epidemic or something. I hope things look up soon for you and your family.

Quote Originally Posted by incog
    I know a few people who have gotten horrible spider bites over the last six months. There is some kind of spider epidemic or something. I hope things look up soon for you and your family.
    crazy rabid biohazard spiders everywhere..like arachnophobia and stuff

crazy rabid biohazard spiders everywhere..like arachnophobia and stuff
    I never saw Aracnnophobia but it seems like more people are needing medical attention for their spider bites instead of just Bactine or something.

I never saw Aracnnophobia but it seems like more people are needing medical attention for their spider bites instead of just Bactine or something.
    yeah , i've actually noticed that too...maybe it's cause all the bees are dying or something

yeah , i've actually noticed that too...maybe it's cause all the bees are dying or something
    I never thought of that. Maybe global warming is messing with all the bugs. I'm kind of freaking myself out now.

I never thought of that. Maybe global warming is messing with all the bugs. I'm kind of freaking myself out now.
    the spiders are getting all hot and pissed off and biting people with their angry spider venom

the spiders are getting all hot and pissed off and biting people with their angry spider venom

I hope your brother steps on the fucker with big boots.

It always sounds like you provide Kaden with a really loving home and I'd tell any kid shrinks to get lost.

I hope your brother steps on the fucker with big boots.

It always sounds like you provide Kaden with a really loving home and I'd tell any kid shrinks to get lost.
    lol yeah I think all 3 year olds have ocd and adhad..it's called being a kid

lol yeah I think all 3 year olds have ocd and adhad..it's called being a kid

Exactly

I love that name Kaden.
    If I have another girl, I'm going to name her Daidren.

I dont sleep anymore... at least not for the last few weeks... month or two I dont even know all the days have bled into the next.
    I've lost concept of time... it sucks

Oh, with my kids, they're the best behaved kids I've ever seen but this always wasnt the case.... we found out that after we removed everything with MSG, and limited their sugar and caffeine intake.... They've become TOTALLY manageable, and respectable again...
    I thought I was going to loose my marbles at one point.

kaden just thinks he needs to be fully dressed at all times, he has a complete meltown when we even just unzip his Jacket and he refuses to wear anything but jeans or he gets completely distraught.Even when it was over 100 degrees out he got way too hot but would not take off his jacket...
    he also insists that he washes his hands every time he passes a sink...but hes so little...i dunno

Sounds perfectly normal to me... all humans are bound to have some sort of disorder, or syndrome... or something of that nature...

We're just hyper aware of these issues because every thing's got names ....
    Most kids are like that from one extreme to another, and grow out of it....
    My nephew wouldnt eat anything that he touched.... if anyone's fingers touched say a part of a hamburger... he'd go nuts when he got to that part of the sandwich!!!
    And cry....
    We all freaked out, and he kept doing it, until we accepted it... and eventually he just stopped.

Are you still around? I just made some vegetables.. the omelet posting got me hungry for veggies...

I dont sleep anymore... at least not for the last few weeks... month or two I dont even know all the days have bled into the next.
    I've lost concept of time... it sucks
    try getting of blue blood :P might help ya

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Panic attacks are terrible. my condolences.

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    try getting of blue blood :P might help ya
    What do you want me to get of blue blood? Do they offer sleep in their options?

Trust me, this is the only thing thats remotely keeping me sane...

Its the APPEARANCE of having something immediate to look forward to.... eh, sorta !!!

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    Panic attacks are terrible. my condolences.
    I second this! You are in our most sincere thoughts.

What do you want me to get of blue blood? Do they offer sleep in their options?

Trust me, this is the only thing thats remotely keeping me sane...

Its the APPEARANCE of having something immediate to look forward to.... eh, sorta !!!
    just kidding it would be just about empty without you here :P

Oh, as it would be without you and your penis flinging avy!!!

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Well, I was feeling sorry for myself because of my beshitted laptop's hard drive shitting the bed, but this trumps that.

All my Scar13 pics. Gone.

I must concur, that is reason to shed a tear....

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

wow, that's a list..............hope it doesn't get longer...........

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

they say that bad things come in threes ( they do say that, right/). sounds more like 3 squared.

there's usually a time of year when everything is shitty for people. I guess it's right about now for blueblooders.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Stuff improving? *hugs*

+ Reply to Thread