+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sharon Osbourne Charm Schools Megan Hauserman

Default Sharon Osbourne Charm Schools Megan Hauserman

So reality television shows have this creepy format thing where they bring back a season's cast for a six month reunion. Like being on a reality show was tantamount to going to college or something and the whole class needs to get back together to reminisce and see how everybody turned out.

Admittedly, my family is kinda not into things like reunions or even graduations, so the last graduation I went to was when I finished sixth grade. I somewhat regretted not...
    Read the full article

Default Re: Sharon Osbourne Charm Schools Megan Hauserman

Bret Michaels actually let Heather get his name tattooed to her throat in the first season.
    It was on the back of her neck.

On the reunion show, she was definatly on something..because it wasn't her normal type of bitchiness.. it was a whole new level. Even Riki asked if she was drunk if I recall.

But yea, that Megan girl is a reality show nut. She first appeared on Beauty and the Geek..and won a ton of money. Then she appeared on Rock of Love. Then I love money. Then Charm School.
    And now she is getting her own show called "Trophy Wife", because that's what she says she wants to be.

Casting call resume requirments (and im not kidding)... must be from the highest pedigree of family name..and be worth over $1MIL.

Sad.

Bedlamite

I was so happy to have heard Sharon kicked the shit out of Megan. She's everything that's wrong with this day and age.

If only she'd also beat the snot out of Lacee. Sigh. Some girls get better at playing the game with each and every show. Pity. She needs a bitchslap like no one.

And yeah. Brett Micheals showed pretty obviously that he is utterly worthless.

Riki lost alot of rep by calling him 'sincere' as well.

Remember when one of the girls' dads asked Brett if he "had any hair under that thing"? Haha.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    It was on the back of her neck.

On the reunion show, she was definatly on something..because it wasn't her normal type of bitchiness.. it was a whole new level. Even Riki asked if she was drunk if I recall.

But yea, that Megan girl is a reality show nut. She first appeared on Beauty and the Geek..and won a ton of money. Then she appeared on Rock of Love. Then I love money. Then Charm School.
    And now she is getting her own show called "Trophy Wife", because that's what she says she wants to be.

Casting call resume requirments (and im not kidding)... must be from the highest pedigree of family name..and be worth over $1MIL.

Sad.

That family name doesn't mean anything to me. What does her family do?

I'm not sure what her family does. As far as I know..the she was just an ordinary person making ordinary wage before she hit the reality circuit. After she won B&TG, and won a ton of money its like she couldn't get enough. Then Playboy picked her up. Then more shows followed. And the train wreck continues that way ~~~>

Her ******* page tells a lot about her..what..with all of her enlarged photos cluttering the whole damn thing.

Malixe's Avatar semi-pseudo-intellectual.

Because one of my housemates watched it regularly, and I walked through the room a few times and couldn't resist stopping occasionally to marvel at the car-wreck-in-progress nature of the proceedings, I actually saw a bit of 'Rock of Love' every now and then.

Not enough to become familiar with the characters at all, just long enough to figure out that it was a reality tv version of 'Hot Potato' where the girls were competing and the eventual loser of the contest wound up stuck getting to spend more time with a bloated, blowzy, boorish, washed-up, washed-out ex-hair-metal rock star.

I thought it was cool that they would have a show where nearly all the contestants got to win and there was only one ultimate loser (well, two if you count him). I wonder if they ever plan to have a reunion for that show? Bring back all the winners and and the ultimate losing couple so that all the other girls can see the horrible fate they avoided?

I'm not sure what her family does. As far as I know..the she was just an ordinary person making ordinary wage before she hit the reality circuit. After she won B&TG, and won a ton of money its like she couldn't get enough. Then Playboy picked her up. Then more shows followed. And the train wreck continues that way ~~~>

Her ******* page tells a lot about her..what..with all of her enlarged photos cluttering the whole damn thing.

What was the prize on Beauty and the Geek? Unless it was a million dollars, then that chick's celeb career has not made her a millionaire. I've worked for Playboy on many occasions and I feel pretty confident saying that they would not pay someone like that a million dollars. She is not even a Playmate, just a CyberGirl.

$250,000 split with her partner. So roughly $125G before taxes.
    But for someone just basically "walking in off the street" casting call, it's a lot.

I just think that once she got the smallest wiff of that new money smell..she changed. For the worse.

I mean, she graduated with a financial degree. And now she says her goal in life is to be a trophy wife? Without ever working again? (Except to "work" on her tan she says)
    Leads me to think, At what point did she say to herself, "I graduated college with a degree, but VH1 called me so I think i'll shred that degree now..because I'll be famous!" Looky me! Looky me!

I dont really see what the audience appeal is except that every week on whatever show she is on at the moment, people want to see the sneaky evil side of a "blonde bombshell".

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

I got sucked into Charm School and thought it was pretty funny to watch the train wreck. I was sad my girl Lacey didn't win.

But that Megan bitch has a history of violence since she pushed and kicked another girl in the show.

Bedlamite

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    I was sad my girl Lacey didn't win.
    You would like that twat.

I cant stand her either. I just found out that Daisy was in Seraphim Shock. I used to listen to them back in the day.

I cant stand her either. I just found out that Daisy was in Seraphim Shock. I used to listen to them back in the day.

I've been trying to find my Seraphim Shock negatives since I saw that show, but I have way too much film and not enough organization for it.

$250,000 split with her partner. So roughly $125G before taxes.
    But for someone just basically "walking in off the street" casting call, it's a lot.

I just think that once she got the smallest wiff of that new money smell..she changed. For the worse.

I mean, she graduated with a financial degree. And now she says her goal in life is to be a trophy wife? Without ever working again? (Except to "work" on her tan she says)
    Leads me to think, At what point did she say to herself, "I graduated college with a degree, but VH1 called me so I think i'll shred that degree now..because I'll be famous!" Looky me! Looky me!

I dont really see what the audience appeal is except that every week on whatever show she is on at the moment, people want to see the sneaky evil side of a "blonde bombshell".

So how could that become a one million dollar net worth in her case?

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    So how could that become a one million dollar net worth in her case?
    You got me! She just wants a rich sugar daddy apparently. Oh, and to work on her tan.

I don't really like anyone who wants something for nothing, or wants to have a ton of money without ever working for it. Not saying that out of spite because I have to work, but it's the principal of the matter, that it's not self earned.

Theres millions of people who work hard, whether be it be working at a day to day job or being self employed, people earn their money.

Then there's the ones that have absolutely no intentions at ALL, to even make an effort. Those are the ones who bug me.

I'm rambling, you can tell me to shut up now.

You got me! She just wants a rich sugar daddy apparently. Oh, and to work on her tan.

I don't really like anyone who wants something for nothing, or wants to have a ton of money without ever working for it. Not saying that out of spite because I have to work, but it's the principal of the matter, that it's not self earned.

Theres millions of people who work hard, whether be it be working at a day to day job or being self employed, people earn their money.

Then there's the ones that have absolutely no intentions at ALL, to even make an effort. Those are the ones who bug me.

I'm rambling, you can tell me to shut up now.

Some of these trophy wife wannabe prostitutes should learn what is involved with actually being a good wife. I don't mind someone having different goals from mine, but I think you are dead-on right that she doesn't want to do anything. She doesn't want to be supported for being a good trophy wife. She just wants free money from some unfortunate guy. Ew.

Bedlamite

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    Some of these trophy wife wannabe prostitutes should learn what is involved with actually being a good wife. I don't mind someone having different goals from mine, but I think you are dead-on right that she doesn't want to do anything. She doesn't want to be supported for being a good trophy wife. She just wants free money from some unfortunate guy. Ew.
    Here here! You are full of things I agree with today.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedanima
    You would like that twat.
    What? She was awesome, and kinda hot to boot.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

She doesn't want to be supported for being a good trophy wife. She just wants free money from some unfortunate guy. Ew.
    Biting my tongue SO HARD it's drawing blood.

Normally, I disapprove of violence in disagreements, but I do think a lot of people have no sense that some things are sacred. I think that, to someone like this Megan Hauserman, nothing is sacred, so she may truly have no concept that going after someone’s son or husband is crossing a line, put there by civilization, for good reason

Good one.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

what trophy wives don't realize is that there is always a pre-nup involved. and there is always someone younger and hotter waiting to take over when they get too old when its time to upgrade. that's reality.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

I saw her pics (Megan's) in Playboy. As far as her bod goes (Lots of plastic and I'm sure airbrushed) she did look hot. But, yeah, you don't tell someone that their husband is braindead. I've been an Ozzy fan since I was a little kid and he probably should retire and he does sound basically braindead. We all see that and know that, but fuck, you don't tell his wife that. Fuckin' stupid. Megan so deserved that ass kicking. People with big fucking mouths need a good slap of reality sometimes just so they can step back and see how much of an asshole they are. Sadly, Megan probably will never figure that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    Biting my tongue SO HARD it's drawing blood.
    Hahaha! I'm so with you on this.....

What? She was awesome, and kinda hot to boot.
    Was that the red-headed nutty chick?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Knucklebones
    People with big fucking mouths need a good slap of reality sometimes just so they can step back and see how much of an asshole they are. Sadly, Megan probably will never figure that out.
    I would say that only through information does anyone have a chance of handing out 'slaps of reality'. If you've a horrible urge to strike back and no words that'll carry the weight, perhaps you're the one that needed it?

Was that the red-headed nutty chick?
    Yeah.

Hahaha! I'm so with you on this.....

Why are you and BP biting your tongues?

If a chick wants to solely be a wife or wife and mother and doesn't want to work, she should know how to make a man happy, how to smooth his way as a true helpmeet, how to encourage him, how to soothe a bad day, how to cook and clean for a moderate income guy or manage a household for a rich one, how to remember what her man likes and enjoys and what upsets or bothers him, how to either take care of kids for a moderate income guy or nurture them and manage nannies for a rich one, etc.

I am really sick of whores who think that, once they have agreed to a threesome (whether or not the guy wants one), then they are done having to do anything to make their guy feel good. They need to either get a jobbie job or learn how to treat people right.

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    what trophy wives don't realize is that there is always a pre-nup involved. and there is always someone younger and hotter waiting to take over when they get too old when its time to upgrade. that's reality.

You are so deeply right about these amateur wannabe trophy wives.

A real pro trophy wife does knows that and she (a) makes sure she gets a lot of jewelry and (b) tries to have more to offer than just her looks and greed.

and your little dog too

i would have thrown a drink on that annoying girl too or maybe just never agreed to any job where i had to be in a room with her. i hate that sort of person.

Quote Originally Posted by Raza
    I would say that only through information does anyone have a chance of handing out 'slaps of reality'. If you've a horrible urge to strike back and no words that'll carry the weight, perhaps you're the one that needed it?
    If some dude says something truly shitty about my wife because he is an asshole and has always been an asshole, well then, when I punch him as hard as I can in his fuckin' throat, then yeah, maybe he'll think twice next time before he opens his mouth. I'm not there to have a battle of wits with the dick or to teach him a lesson through "information" about how he is an asshole. Unless by "information", you meaning kickin' the shit out of him.

Sometimes being on the receiving end of a well deserved ass whoopin' can teach you all kinds of things about yourself....Thus the "slap of reality".

I've taken a couple beatings and can honestly say I deserved the ones I got.

Supposedly Sharon Osbourne on of the best ladies in rock is getting sued by that ho.

Well it's pretty much an open and shut case of assault caught on video with a multimillionaire defendant.

Maybe the skank isn't as dumb as we thought.

Bedlamite

Well it's pretty much an open and shut case of assault caught on video with a multimillionaire defendant.

Just because she's a dumb fucking bitch, doesn't mean she doesn't inherently know where to make her fortune. You don't have to be smart to have killer survival instincts [Paris]. Its unfortunate when someone gets the smack they deserve, that they get rewarded with the money they want.

And since when has this whole thing cropped up that you are some how inherently intelligent if you know how to win? That doesn't take intelligence... it takes the ability to scheme, a lack of heart, and no desire what-so-ever to work for what one gets.

You just know the ambulance chasers were drooling when they heard about this story. I'm sure they came out in force to grab her case.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Yeah, I always laugh a little to myself when people bash on certain celebs, and yet they are making more money than most everyone else, so they must be doing something right, even if it seems idiotic. The bottom line is that their "bad" behavior is entertaining. Anyone on those shows knows that the more crazy and bizarre they act, the longer they will remain on the show...

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedanima
    Just because she's a dumb fucking bitch, doesn't mean she doesn't inherently know where to make her fortune. You don't have to be smart to have killer survival instincts [Paris]. Its unfortunate when someone gets the smack they deserve, that they get rewarded with the money they want.

And since when has this whole thing cropped up that you are some how inherently intelligent if you know how to win? That doesn't take intelligence... it takes the ability to scheme, a lack of heart, and no desire what-so-ever to work for what one gets.
    I might not agree with it, but it's a fact.

If one person makes way more money for doing way less work than all the schlubs around him/her. Then that person is definitely smarter than the schlubs around him/her.

+ Reply to Thread