+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What one nonexistent invention would you want, if you could have anything?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default What one nonexistent invention would you want, if you could have anything?

What one nonexistent invention would you want, if you could have anything? Miracle drug? Space travel? Hovercraft? War machine? Farming equipment? Cool clothing tech? Something which does not currently exist but could.

Default Re: What one nonexistent invention would you want, if you could have anything?

drama transference ray.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: What one nonexistent invention would you want, if you could have anything?

Solar or light sail.

Robotic body replacement (or just a lot of cyber implants), so I could tinker with my own physical functioning 'n craft exchangeable parts and shit. Nightvision eyes, prehensile cat tail, extendable claws, maybe a spiky titanium exoskeleton...

5. The following people thank you for your post:

The Following User Says Thank You to Raza For This Useful Post:

aXa (06-16-2011)
    Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

tricorder.....and transporter

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

they may sort of have something like this already - a pleasure suit. id like to be able to wear something that doesnt just turn me on, but also gets me off. hopefully it would come with a remote control of some sort. i just have this lovely, hedonistic, and depraved fantasy where i and a lover go out somewhere like to a club and can be quite distant and yet still interact with each other remotely. id even like to include the use of a personal sound system so that you could talk and taunt one another as well as eavedrop.

and i would also love to see some real 'cybersex'

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

a broken heart mender.

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue View Post
    a broken heart mender.
    it's called tequila, would you like me to bring you some?

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Animal translator. I keep gettin' the stink eye from my iguana. He has the best facial expressions. I'd love to know what's going on in his head.

11. The following people thank you for your post:

The Following User Says Thank You to mystoo For This Useful Post:

Janiac02 (06-27-2011)

I'd like a pill that would make me feel like a had a 6 month vacation after only six hours sleep

Janiac02's Avatar Opera Diva Extraordinaire

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly View Post
    it's called tequila, would you like me to bring you some?
    Broken heart mender also comes in whiskey flavor!! For a broken heart I recommend Irish, not American.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Personal money making machine
    allowing me to spend my time doing what I want rather than earning

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk View Post
    Personal money making machine
    allowing me to spend my time doing what I want rather than earning
    I wish that was nonextistent technology. Plenty of those out there... problem is, you're part of 'em, and not on the leisurely end.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl View Post
    I'd like a pill that would make me feel like a had a 6 month vacation after only six hours sleep
    ...so you can get back to work more energetically, without ever having experienced your time off?

o.0

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    [/i]
    ...so you can get back to work more energetically, without ever having experienced your time off?

o.0
    absolutely....the need to rest, like eating, is annoying
    Last edited by Mr Karl; 06-28-2011 at 04:43 PM. Reason: spelling

+ Reply to Thread